WAKE UP! (Or why the Jewish Question is valid)

When will you dumb redditfags wake up and realize, when will you stupid black and white niggers just wake up and realize that the Jews control everything and are using Arabs, Islam, and Africans to conqueror our beautiful western world. Look, I know their are a few blacks here who are aware of both the JQ and race realism and realize that a black ethnostate is best for their people, and that ghetto culture is trash, but whenever I see you idiots posting shill threads saying that race-mixing is good and that race is not real I laugh with glee. Look I know it is mostly white cucks but blacks who post this shit are biggest idiots, you guys realize that you have been tools of the jews against whites for your entire existence, that is the only reason why you are here in america, to make life for us worse, the jews killed off George Lincoln Rockwell and malcom X because they knew they were right and that blacks and whites could only live in harmony if they were completely separate, they also knew race-mixing was bad because it created a new race of people who were shunned by both races and spawned a hateful fury in these identity-less people, who now are being used as a strongman army by the fucking Jews. Don't both you stupid wiggers and niggers see, your being used by (((leftypol))) to ruin and destroy your races, if you continue to shill and attack us for being right than you will never be able to be free of Jewish control and will contribute to the fall of the west. Oh and those "beautiful-mixed babies" you idiots will be having will be covered in ugly beards and burkas in the next 50 years so you will not be able to even see them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCNHaLziBQw
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY&t=126s
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

shit formatting desu

Well, sorry nigger-desu.

>what are paragraphs

I do not care nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=MCNHaLziBQw

Jews spreading lies about black community
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY&t=126s

white nationalism and black nationalism
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

All of this truth, all of these smart men standing up to the kikes who are busy doing nothing but promoting the destruction of the races and the birth of a subservient brown race that will be used as foot soldiers to murder black and white people. There cannot be a race war between white Americans and black Americans, there should be a race war of all races in america against the Jews.

Bump. Good thread being slided with the help of faggot mods as usual.

IKR, they are trying to fucking shoah me just for telling the truth, fuck the kikes, fuck niggers, fuck injuns, fuck crackers, we need strong black,white, and red american men to drive the kikes from america, and than from europe.

Copy paste that text and repaste it asap if it gets past page 10! Great thread btw.

>with the help of faggot mods as usual.
Why the homophobia?

Nigger fuck off.

bump.

sage

>Nigger fuck off.
Racism too? Why?

>being this new

>>being this new
I've been here since 2006

your posts say otherwise, newfag

>your posts say otherwise, newfag
Do you have trouble reading brainlet? My post says "I've been here since 2006"

>implying you're telling the truth

Why wouldn't I be?

Because your a canuck jew-nigger.

If you said you have been here since 06 than you are clearly lying. oldfags don't ever mention they are oldfags.

You probably voted for Trudeau you faggot.

>Because your a canuck jew-nigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

>You probably voted for Trudeau you faggot.
I don't vote.

>If you said you have been here since 06 than you are clearly lying.
Why?

>oldfags don't ever mention they are oldfags.
[citation needed]

can you stop being a Nig-Nog. Please?

>can you stop being a Nig-Nog. Please?
As soon as you stop calling me a liar.

prove to me you are not a shill than.

Who would I even be shilling for?

liberal views

true.

>liberal views
what...

has common core rotted both of your brains?

r-r-racist!

your wacist, your a fu-fuc-fucking white male!

(((Greatest ally)))

(((true fact)))