Wew Lad!

Ohio outside of Missile Range by a cunt hair. That's a relief. (216) reporting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4GAQtGtd_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is the line curved if the Earth is flat?

Hawaii checking in.
Looking forward to the most interesting game of fallout ever.

CO REPORTING IN
420 blaze it while you can

kek you know if they nuke someone it'll be san fagcisco

>live in New England
>can't get hit
fuck the rest of the country. Hope they nuke Hollywood anyway fuck those jew faggots

740 here
I wish we were in range

Is it possible to mail dear leader and tell him to build a better bomb so he can nuke cali?

Fucking Amerifats boohooing about a meme country's "nukes"
>muh Trump
isn't going to do shit

We would still be fucked if it hit near the range line. But that's beside the point: why can't this shitty state get blown the fuck away along with all the muckle heads and niggers that fill it? Step it up Kimmy boy.

You know that all they gotta do is shot it from the other side of the earth to reach the other part of the us they can't reach thru the pacific, right?

404 lives. Most of that yellow zone was a mistake anyway

Put that shit in an airliner and fly it to NYC 9-11 style.

Who is boohooing, I want a better bomb from American educated kimmy

>ohio

>AZ
We're irrelevant desu

330 reporting. Hope all you niggers in cleveland die from fallout

They can reach anywhere if they send it through the middle of the earth. My North Korean uncle told me that they have the capability to do it, so don't be surprised if it happens.

I've read this three times and I have no idea what you're saying user.

Me too

Self-hating Americucks
Love it when Amerifags doxx themselves

>tfw only 8,400 km away
A...am I going to make it lads? He's just pissed at the US right?

>Toronto just in range by a hair
Do we need more proof that Jong Un browses Sup Forums?

I fucking swear, their missile ranges get 500miles further every fucking week. A few fucking weeks ago they were saying they can finally hit the west coast.

Utah here. They wouldn't nuke us right?

If you had to live among some of the fat niggers we had here you would want to neck yourself. I know you have Mohammed to fend off from your wife but the niggers here are a whole different kind of nuisance.

He's trying to say that if the North Koreans shot the missile to the west (so over Russia and Europe), they could hit the east-coast of the US.
Which is retarded, because it's out of range.

who gives a fuck? best case scenario they nuke san fran and we get to remove north korea from the map

SO GO AHEAD DO IT ALREADY
youtube.com/watch?v=K4GAQtGtd_0

Getting /comfy/ up here in the 603
Just as the leaves are turning red too, this is so nice.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I thought North Korea was near Japan, so shouldn't the US west coast be closer? Unless the Pacific Ocean is wider than Asia+Europe+Atlantic.

>Cincinnati out of range

>el paso is wiped off the map
>so is conservative stronghold panhandle
mixed feelings desu
>the good part of Oklahoma is spared
sucks that the heartland is in range but that's worth it if California takes the hit imhofam

North Korea has nukez.
Trump in charge.

Fuck

You're gonna die Britfag

You sound upset, calm down little faggot.

You aren't safe Mormon.

Someone's upset

Wishful thinking there.

Amerifats don't know geography

It is, which is why the west coast of the US is within range and the east coast is not.

Dear North Korea,
Please nuke Sacramento first, San Francisco second, and North LA third. Please and thank you.

It would still be curved if the earth was flat.

That is UNCOMFORTABLY close to me. Wow.

>sonora gets utterly btfo
DO IT BEST LEADER

Will the Eternal Buckeye pay for his crimes? Find out next episode

>140276300 yes but they're significantly more north than most of the US

In the unlikely even they ever nuked the US they'd probably target SanFran or LA if that's their range.

High population, major tech hub and all that other shit.

The fact that Best Korea would nuke a giant city and kill a bunch of blacks and left wingers makes me welcome them to do it.

I would love for California to get nuked out of their minds.

Shouldn't the line be curved the other way then? Or I guess the line curves away when you go from a globe to a flat representation.

Never been comfier on Mérida :D

This build the norks better bombs

I never understood why the yellow circle bends the way it does in this photo...Shouldn't it bend their other way? Somebody refute this.

Left side will be hit by NK missiles,
the right side by multiple hurricanes.

You're goddamn right I'm upset. A nuke would be the best thing to happen to this state since they drew the border, and that fat fuck Kim couldn't even give us the hope of getting walloped.

Meanwhile party on landlock side

Not like that though. It would be convex.

He can hardly hit the ocean. What are the chances one would go the full range?

Where are you going to go when Americuck is no more, Pedro?

>thinking any part of the Jew-S is safe from Kimmy's wrath

American education, everyone.

There, there. Just let it out, it'll be ok.

haven't you been watching the news? his wifes son was sodomised by an anglo, hes very, very angry

If the earth was flat, it would bend the other way. So yes, it probably should.

>pic related
holy shit

NUKE MY LIFE INTO PIECES

What if they just fire the missile in the opposite direction?

cause earth is globe
>inb4 it's not

THIS IS MY BLAST RESORT

>implying i do
ayyyy kek

Ur mums a globe m8

pleasenukecaliforniapleasenukecaliforniapleasenukecaliforniapleasenukecaliforniapleasenukecaliforniapleasenukecaliforniapleasenukecaliforniapleasenukecaliforniapleasenukecaliforniapleasenukecalifornia

...doesn't this image have it backwards?

Bad, but not as bad as it looks.

Isn't skewering any organs or interfering with shit flow outside of the obstruction outside the hole. A shitting bag and some infection control from the metal, a few stitches and few months shitting into said bag and he'll be good as new.

Can't say for if it went in another way, then he'd be on the bags for life.

you'd have to be retarded to think a missile from nk would even get half way across the US without being shot down.

>someone doesn't know the direction of the wind at every layer of the atmosphere at any given latitude

>doesn't completely understand all minute intricacies of intercontinental ballistic warfare

>LE DUMB BURGER EVERYONE XD

NUCLEAR WINTER, NO BREATHING

>implying some West coast girl wouldn't use the dud missile as a high priced dildo on cam

Go back to plebbit

Keep dreaming, Cletus

Keep trying, fatty, you'll figure it out

>implying the US will shoot down to missile

That's it, that's it, just let it out. I'm here for you, it'll be ok.

NK wouldn't dare nuke the US you stupid cunts, they would get wiped from the face of the Earth. Move along faggots, this is nothing but posturing.

Thank you for being so soothing, user. I hope Brexit works out in your favor.

Why are you so upset user

no you are looking at it wrong the reason it looks like the curve goes the wrong way is because the earth is spherical.

Texas should secede if Kim attacks. Are texans really going to send their sons to die in a foreign land only to protect the Californian cucks?

it says in the image, the orange is the danger zone

If he nukes cali can we offer peace?

This. Although sometimes I wonder if we're gonna get a surprise nuclear sub off of cape cod that will fuck our shit up, we have a lot of ports

no, the image is correct, it says the west coast is in range
you might be confused by the fact that the curve goes the other way than expected, which is because the earth is a globe

only dumbasses would think that Trump will nuke anyone....

He is ready to shake hands and make peace through the aggression to be the better person....

The only front left for the Senior Citizens to play in the US is the Cold War strategy from their deathbeds.....

They should pack up the winnebago's and go for a road trip to the woods......and never return

Sick fucks think they will found the US on this game.....

While they spin their money laundering rackets through the Caribbean....must be hard with a huge fucking hurricane coming through

gonna have to stall the audience with something more interesting

The facts remain the same ......N Korea is only targeting Military Bases to defeat the invading forces of the US regimes that are still clinging to their own version of the UN

Last time I checked this sniveling wench is crying over the 'Fear' that the N Koreans have a big bomb....

Last time I checked there is practically zero fallout from these modern forms of nukes.....

Swear that I remember them all being able to vaporize their base elements and turn them to heat during the reactions.

The US should be worried more about the waste that is flooding in Louisiana, Texas, and Alabama.......

And the numerous fallout experiments that were conducted on the US over the past 50 years....

The SEDAN test site produced a huge plume that was cast as far as OHIO

and the people here are the experiment of the cold war.....that is fact.

Nuke somebody who deserves it, like us. The US won't even appreciate it properly

Hopefully they take out Commiefornia first.

Wow not your blog grandpa

We are buddies with NK though. Only country with a NK embassy, kek.

>says the guy with a meme ideology for his flag

I'm perfectly fine, just a lot of snowflakes in this thread

Just admit you have no idea what the hell you're doing.

Keep dreaming. It'll make the BTFOing easier.

Not reading that, burger

>EU

>mfw they nuke San Diego and solve both the wall problem and the Nork situation at the same time

NO
Learn to write a paragraph and form your thoughts better.

>by a cunt hair
But those are in your mouths so now it's cunt hair territory

>imblying the "nuges" would hidd anything :DDDDDD

It's due to the projection of the round earth onto a flat image

Thank God I'm a Rhode Islander

314 Saint Louis getting missed by half a cunt hair. Get fucked Kansas City.

Fucking spherical planets, right?

i am talking shit on the internet?

forgot we have ID's?

This might clear some things up.

>reddit spacing
Don't come back