Jordan Peterson is proof that you can be a total moron and still get a PhD

Jordan Peterson is proof that you can be a total moron and still get a PhD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y
pastebin.com/qJkjDNFk
pastebin.com/85Lwz46G
pastebin.com/J45xybPT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's just your typical academic pseudo scientist. Just a whole lot of fluffy language that makes you sound smart to idiots, making idiots feel smarter because they listened

Sort yourself out

>implying there are PhDs who aren't, at some level, total morons

u believe meme culture too much op
Lionking was stolen by Disney
frozen is SJW crap

Peterson was right

there were Stanford and Harvard Professors advocating all of the "science" of transgenders...

Someone is feeling threatened.

Wtf i hate jordan peterson now. No but seriously, go choke on a dick (((op))).

plenty of math and brain chemistry in the papers he published but thsts post modernism. psychology is a pseudo science

Is your room not clean, OP?

Pumpkin head Deluxe

I like JP but saved teh dank me me

Wtf I love tucking my sack back now

So much psuedo.

I'm convinced most psychologists are complete frauds. The only legitimate part of their care is the meds they can provide and the talking therapy/meditation.

Everything else is a castles in the clouds quackery.

he certainly does ramble a bunch. takes him a while to drive his points home.

omg this!!! Canada has no room for this man's brand of biggotry and ignorance!

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

lol psychiatric medications are terrible

I'll pre face I like perterson a lot .

I have a phd and im a total train wreck of a person. I'm not dumb but yea life I fail.

Seriously this. This man is a idiot and threat to our society.

Found the NEETS with a dirty room.

Peterson is a medium level redpill, he is good to introduce people into the truths of biology, intelligence, genetics and responsibility. Once they learn those, they can be introduced into harder truths of reality.

Taking things like ''equality is a lie'' to their logical conclusion, one can not be a standard liberal or conservative anymore if they have any intellectual integrity.

Didn't psychologist give us "suppressed memories" which led to the Satanic hysteria? Humans aren't that complex, we just add a ton of shit on top of everything.

>not including the biggest Pesterson meme, that he hates postmodernism even though his entire personal philosophy is using postmodernism to wrangle his christian LARPing and every story ever told into some big metameme

Morons don't make over 60000$ a month by speaking. Doesn't mean he's not a fraud, but a moron? No way.

you don't understand a thing of Peterson

You're an idiot, leave

>were

Oh look, another shareblue character assassination, complete with the unfunny leftist "meme"
Also >1 post by this ID

Reminder to sage in the options field

You mad I called out your Idol?

What the fuck is a pyschology degree anyways? He talks about crap he has no clue about. I used to buy into his malarkey but its very skin deep. Sam Harris is an actual intellectual who can be wrong is interesting ways.

SORT

Peterson is a top quality guy. He helps /ourguys/ sort themselves out; that's good enough for me.

I'm mad that stupid people like you are given internet

like a lot of academics he uses words that are conceptual, meaning you have to understand them as a concept in order to understand the new concept he's laying out. if you're dismissing what he's saying as fluffy, its probably more likely that you can't follow along. im not saying everything he says is gold, but it is logical and grounded -- hardly fluffy.

my issue with him is his rambling. he goes on a lot of tangents... they're interesting at times, but can also be annoying and i end up clicking on another window.

also as far as pseudo science, yeah well he's a psychologist, and an older psychologist at that. it wasn't long ago that getting a degree in Psych would net you a BA. as a former psych student, you can see it in your profs. the older ones feel comfortable with more subjective interpretations of behaviour, whereas the younger ones try to be more objective using stats and bio. having listened to him, he seems somewhere in between.

Damn, Peterson is definitely on to something if he's causing this amount of jimmy rustling.

dude I do not think Peterson is the second coming but take a look into him
And decide if he's worth your time. Before he graduated he had about twice the amount of publications as the second-most phd candidate. To date he's got over 115 publications. You can say he's skin deep just read his shit so you chose wisely what you call him out on. Dudes a genius - don't try to disputed it. fight his ideas if you want but his history will kick your Butt

Hahahahahaha

Pasta? Bretty gud :DDD

Also
>"You should all *really think* about how it is that you could be an Auschwitz prison guard. Because I know that each of you could be one."

Another character assassination thread? Neat

"You've left the trees and you're on the veldt" lmao

this, peterson is one of the great men of our time.

The Jews fear the Peterson.

Psychologists don't prescribe meds schlomo. That's a psychiatrists job.

>I'm convinced most psychologists are complete frauds. The only legitimate part of their care is the meds they can provide

You really haven't looked into the science behind psychiatric medications have you? Pull the actual studies and read them.

>all those opinions
This image is proof that you can be a total moron and still upload an image to the internet.

it's interesting that leftist pop-culture icons aren't even consistent enough to make a meme about their character

schlomo dosent understand that what ever is shilled here gets more support from us here, you are idiots

>took my chemistry GRE the day after drinking 40 keystones
>still get a higher score than 3 current Ph.D.'s
>Decide to marry a rich woman and live off her family fortune instead of graduate school

Can't say I'm too impressed with higher education.

>that image
Holy shit how mad r u

>all criticism is character assassination
Stop

seriously. i don't understand how you can't like J.P.

his talks on biblical stories and their meanings is really good. it's getting me into the bible and now i'm quoting scripture.

He is exactly what the world needs right now. he's bringing the youth back into the correct traditional roles we were meant to have.

there is slavoj zizek. *rubs nose*

wtf I want to pick up the heaviest thing I can carry and carry it now
>somebody hand me a bag of wet salt

>Jordan Peterson is proof that you can be a total moron and still get a PhD.
I honestly don't understand why so many here like him. The video I watched was very unimpressive. Maybe I just picked the wrong sample of him, but he seemed like a moron peddling kitschy ideas.

Because he talks about KEK (XD) and hates people creating their own gender pronouns.

Maybe he has good ideas about some subjects or is right about some subjects but is wrong or has bad ideas about others?

He's only human after all.

>when leftypol has to include a literal paragraph of text in a memeball image to "discredit" a "member of the alt right"
you guys are really smart, please teach me how to establish totalitarian control over the proletariat

i liker peterson.

he is so fucking long winded though. like get to the fucking point man. also his explanation of post modernism is dogshit.

The thing is Peterson has actually read something about Postmodernism

watch his lectures you moron

>YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

I love Peterson btw

Why are leftist memes so longwinded?

why do leftists suck at memes?

>le you don't understand post-modernism meme

hmmm really makes me think

shitty bait 1/10

>Jordan Peterson is proof that you can be a total moron and still get a PhD.
This.

Watch as Based Le Fascism Man completely BTFOs Jordumb Peterbutt!

youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y

He will never recover from this one...

>inspiring young men to get out of their parent's basement and start taking on responsibility in the real world
>talks about the dangers of nihilism and how we should embrace traditional Chrisian values

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post...

I honestly think that's a good indicator you might have a sub-115 IQ, I'm surprised he actually gives those lectures since only a minority of people will actually understand everything he means, and I'm dead serious about that. His whole argument about how to act in the world is BEYOND brilliant and I'm starting to understand that, but the way he presents his ideas (it's not extremely well structured) makes it really tough for most of the people to get anything he's saying.

Clean your room.

Why do faggots love this guy or Milo or any other faggot?
Is it that they have no friends? or no father? or nobody who loves them?

>>Jordan Peterson is proof that you can be a total moron and still get a PhD.
>This.

You may also have the previously mentioned sub-115 IQ.

Nietzsche and others have been challenging scientific proof and the ability of science to create values for some time now. JP is just continuing the work. Do try to keep up.

Here is his self authoring guide, some of you sound like you need it

Past authoring
pastebin.com/fmeZHZUM
Present Authoring (virtues): pastebin.com/qJkjDNFk
Present Authoring (faults): pastebin.com/85Lwz46G
Future Authoring: pastebin.com/J45xybPT

I actually have his text, Maps of Meaning but never started it

Don't want to waste my time on it if it's just some bullshit jargon musings

Anyone actually read it who isn't in highschool?

im taking it op cant understand the big words.
>but muh low IQ

heres your (you), fag.
ITT: Character assassination. Please ignore, we need more people to read the new emails.

If you read about the so-called satanic panic, you will find that it was the media that actually hyped up some stories that did not have any validity to them. There were plenty of cases though that were definitely real. The franklin scandal occurred during that whole time, and satanism was attached to it. Wherever elite pedophilia exists, satanism is not far behind. Check out the franklin scandal and the dutroux affair.

Also JP is awesome stop shilling up the board.

Thanks.

TFW a badass professor makes you feel intellectually inferior

Sort yourself out you commie fagget. Clean your room too.

Sage