What are you doing to build capital and wealth, get a white woman, and raise a family?

What are you doing to build capital and wealth, get a white woman, and raise a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

brilliance.com/wedding-rings/laser-carved-forest-pattern-mens-band-7-mm-cobalt
brilliance.com/wedding-rings/diamond-mens-band-black-cobalt
saveouroceansnow.com/collections/all/products/lacroix-ocean-colors-premium-ring?variant=36034395457
justmensrings.com/Black-Tungsten-Mens-Ring-With-Gold-Tone-Inlay-8mm_p_1530.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

studying maths

touching myself

>attractive girl
>real estate agent
i bet her hobby is "photography" too

> tfw have good job
>tfw lived on my own since 18
>tfw dont know how to meet a quality lady

I suddenly have the urge to do laundry while drinking two glasses of milk.

well i'd like to stick my cock in each of her holes several times a day, if you get my drift. Could be arsed with innuendo.

> Don't know how to meet a quality lady
Improve your social skills, go out of your comfort zone, go to events/gatherings, especially with women, etc., and read about how to improve further. Check out the following
> Improve Your Social Skills by Daniel Wendler
> How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
> The Science of Likability: 27 Studies to Master Charisma, Attract Friends, Captivate People, and Take Advantage of Human Psychology by Patrick King

nigga i aint need to improve shit. just 80% of women are fat

Neck excersize

Better luck necks time

>not getting a traditional qt latina who respects family and god
>marrying gold digging 50 dicks white woman
Good luck user

Buying and selling bitcoin.

Mummy milky

What did he mean by this?

kek

>latina that respects God

Good one.

t. Latino

i have an attractive white woman who wants to get married and have kids... but I am no longer in love with her. Would delaying marriage and kids for a different woman be okay or should i just go with her. (i'm 26 btw and have been with her for 6 years)

give me life advice Sup Forums

>graduate as electrical engineer major 3 months ago
>job i was supposed to get flaked on me
>depressed
>no motivation to apply for more jobs
>live in New York City/ Philly area

> Latinas
> Traditional
> Respecting family and god
> Over 50% of out-of-wedlock births in America
> Second highest teenage pregnancy rate after blacks
> Latino countries have the highest rates of illegitimate birth and pregnancy in the world
> Gold digging 50 dicks white women
> White women have noticeably less sexual partners than Latinas on average
> Make more money so less likely to need to gold dig, most of which is just a MGTOW beta meme in general outside of cases like old billionaires
Yeah sure, keep up your illusions, Pablo

>brown hair & brown eyes
>white

>white woman

Nah just do it. Those types of women are rare

i just ordered an anal vibrator, a glass buttplug, some lube, and some boner pills. got 50 percent off for labor day

Dude, any white chick who was born in the suburbs of a big city or came from a big city is going to be 50 dick white chick after college.

If you want any traditional wife, best bet is church and finding 18 qts before they go of to college. Make sure they actually care about God and following the bible and aren't there because their parents are prudes. Either way, Latina or White are better than black girls who are 50% herpes and 5% AIDS.

Does anyone really know anything about her? Has she had kids yet?

Look for jobs in white areas with cheap property values like Omaha or Lincoln, Nebraska, Grand Rapids, Michigan, much of Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, or Indiana, etc.
Well that sucks but you could possibly try opening up or changing the relationship somewhat, and that's before you try things like mistresses.
She's a chick from New York City who's a real estate agent and achieved some level of fame due to her instagram. She doesn't have kids and is a shitlib (see pic related).

Has she ever gone topless?

Pity as right now she would be perfect wife material, well if she was a virgin but no girl living in NY is.

As electrical engineer the Chair Force would have you.

Don't go for Army or you might get shot for big oil and (((them))) but chair force can be good, do minimum years, learn more skills, will be comfy after.

studying accounting

>ywn have white children

Latinas BTFO

> Has she ever gone topless?
Nah, I really doubt it, the closest is some bikini pics/shots, I also forgot to post that pic of her as a shitlib but just take my word for it.

Would she be white without those milkbags?

>get a white woman
>see pic related
yea I'd rather my white women actually be white and not (((white)))

Shame she has the body of Gianna Michaels but the brain of a slug.

Deserve a neck for that

Was in the same exact shoes. Wound up suicidal and down grading massively.

>live in san francisco
>housing market crashes
>buy loft in San Francisco
>market plateaus
>sell
>pay off all debts
>move into suburbs with money
>pay for house in full
>have cash left over most of it will go to taxes
>still enough left over to settle down.

>Girls with hips that pop both sides even when they're trying to emphasise only one...wow.

She's huge!!

>latina
>traditional

2nd generation and onwards latinas are all total hoes, I dunno what you're talking about. Conservative Latinas are a myth and the average latina has taken twice as many dicks as your average white girl, AND they're all into nigger culture because they think they're a thug minority just like niggers.

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

What kind of self-hating beta cuck gets married in 2017?

What kind of evil person plays Jewish games to get shekels?

I'm a good person. I refuse to play.

Fucking this. Every female estate agent is at least 8/10. It's like they think that men will just spend hundreds of thousands of their hard-earned incomes in order to try to impress them for a fleeting moment.

Oh wait, that's exactly what happens, and exactly why they're so successful. They don't even need to be good at their jobs, they just need to be good at flirting.

I've been looking at buying an apartment in London (£1.1m budget) and 85% of the agents are 18-30 year old women who are more interested in faux-flirting with me than in finding me the right property.

She isn't white, maybe Mediterranean at the most.

I love Gianna, she always seemed like she loved what she was doing.

I swear I read this exact comment on Sup Forums about 7 years ago.

eh...if you've been in the relationship for 6 years you might as well go with her...unless you want to end up desperate or with someone much less attractive. there's always ways to get back to falling in love with someone, trust me.

hello ill have 2 milk pls thank :^)

> What kind of self-hating beta cuck gets married in 2017?

> What kind of evil person plays Jewish games to get shekels?

> I'm a good person. I refuse to play.

This autistic MGTOW shit needs to stop.
How the fuck is marriage some Jewish game played for shekels?
> inb4 /r9k/ memes about greedy women destroying everything and taking everything you own

conservative latina is not a myth, its just rare

t.Latino

Actually I just bought a ring for a white girl, funny how that works...

How big's your dick user? It better not be bigger than mine or you're gonna have trouble

stop thikning about it in terms of 'muh love' and start thinking about it like you would a joint business venture.

do you trust her?
does the relationship imply mutual benefit?
will the agreement stand the test of time or is it just a quick flip cash-in?
etc and so forth.

Hey Sup Forums which ring should I get for myself?

The engraved Forest?
brilliance.com/wedding-rings/laser-carved-forest-pattern-mens-band-7-mm-cobalt

The Cobalt 3 Diamond?
brilliance.com/wedding-rings/diamond-mens-band-black-cobalt

Or the Ocean Colors?
saveouroceansnow.com/collections/all/products/lacroix-ocean-colors-premium-ring?variant=36034395457

Or even the Black and Gold Tungsten?
justmensrings.com/Black-Tungsten-Mens-Ring-With-Gold-Tone-Inlay-8mm_p_1530.html

Pic related, the one I got her...

Nothing, im just saving enough to move out and off myself. Was a straight A student too, just gave up.

So big that it hurts her if I go deep honestly, I have to be careful...

NIGGER ALERT!
>NIGGER ALERT!
NIGGER ALERT!
>NIGGER ALERT!
NIGGER ALERT!
>NIGGER ALERT!
NIGGER ALERT!
>NIGGER ALERT!

Drinking myself into oblivion as a coping strategy for a mental illness I cannot fix (I'm cutting down tho)

Making memes for Sup Forums, the right girl will be impressed by the quality

That does indeed sound big. I have deduced however that you are not an imminent threat to my manliness. Have a good rest of your evening.

This guy gets it.

>qt
>Latina
Pick one

Is that the big tittied real estate agent from new york?

Nothing, I'm barely 5 10 and all these hoes these days be tall n shiet. When I'm in public I like to pretend I'm a "big guy for you" but when I walk past freakazoid tall girls who are only frign highschoolers I realize how trash my height genetics are and walk the lonely path not to spread my manletness to future generations. Some normie female called me a tall guy today and I felt dead on the inside.
>tfw will never have amazonfu to breed tall kids

Most guys are 5'9, there's more to getting women than height, although it helps a lot.

Yes, they're called facial aesthetics
Women think they are your personality
Hence sharp jawlines and squinted eyes are considered "bad boys"

she's jew no? nice tits

>tfw we can all get a thic girl like this if we make $50,000 a year and frequent a library, church, or coffee shop.
This is advice for whoever is interested, if you want to find a quality girl, you just have to go to the places you would imagine your future wife hanging out. Like library, gardening store, REI, etc.
Best of luck mates.

Got a business degree, got a sales job and worked my way into management. Making just shy of $100k and I'm in my 20s still.

Work in sales, faggots. There's a ton of money if you're persistent and can handle rejection.

Nothing, I'm not a fucking cuck.

its not just to sell you a property. theyre selling themselves as well, if a rich guy ends up marrying her then shes set for life