Riddle Me This

>be Spain
>be invaded by Arabs and Sephardic Jews
>be occupied for centuries and racemixed into oblivion by above
>mfw Spanish inquisition
>Send Columbus and Cortez and all the conquistadors to the New World
>genocide the "native americans" with warfare and blankets laced with smallpox
>conquer all of South and Central America, and large portions of North America under the Spanish flag
>Lose a few wars to the French and British, to whom you cede your North American territory
>Frogs sell 1/3 of America to U.S. to finance Napoleon
>Mexico gains independence from Spain and today doesn't have animosity toward Spain, but the Anglos instead
>it is the Anglos who have to carry the hereditary guilt into perpetuity for the genocide and crimes against humanity committed by the mongrelized Arab-Spanish conquistadors
>Blonde haired blue eyed Anglos are supposed to feel racial guilt for atrocities committed by Spaniards

Tell me how any of this makes sense?

inb4 muh eternal Anglo

inb4 OP can't inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> genocide the "native americans" with warfare and blankets laced with smallpox
When will the blanket meme end?
> Spaniards knew about the germ theory of disease hundreds of years before Koch and Pasteur somehow so well to the point of being able to weaponize it

Missing the point. Why should Anglos feel perpetual hereditary guilt for "genocide" committed by Spaniards, whether or not they knew about the smallpox blankets.

>racemixed into oblivion by above
Kek. So many salty mestizo mongrels in Burgerland with everlasting hatred towards Spain. Your ancestors were weak and deserved to get raped, cucked and killed, get over it mutt.

This. Even the sources of the blanket shit come from the 1750s or something. Smallpox had already spread across the Americas long before that.

How do cucks get away saying Columbus "ushered in the greatest genocide in history?" What are they even talking about?

Even making that claim is very 'Eurocentrci' and White oriented. Timur and the Mongols would be up there in any objective assessment.

Thats some serious conquering by those chicas. Nice one britbong.

>all of South America
Well, there's a lot of Guianas, Dutch islands and a HUGE FUCKING PIECE OF LAND THAT COVERS ALMOST HALF OF SOUTH AMERICA, IS THE 5TH BIGGEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, AND GUESS WHAT? IT HAS NEVER BEEN TOUCHED BY SPANIARDS

Maybe you didn't catch my drift you brain dead limey halfway. This is an Anglo apologist thread. I don't give a shit if the blanket meme is real or not. The fact is the Spanish conquered the "natives" and slaughtered them en masse. Not anglos. The common SJW meme is that whites are supposed to feel racial guilt for the "genocide" of the natives and that is what I am challenging. Try to keep up.

Yeah because anglos didnt kill sitting bull or whatever.

>Portugese
>Not emanating from the same shitty peninsula

True, the portuguese are only spaniards in denial.

i kinda wanna date a spanish girl. anybody know good ways to meet a girl from spain? i speak spanish

Lol i thought your education system was a meme, now i see it s true, stop eating burgers and go read some story books plz

best royal family, no competition.

Did I let your secret out of the bag? You enjoy having the Anglos fade the heat for the atrocities committed by your ancestors. Nice try on the damage control Pedro.

>race mixed into oblivion

The arab muslims were against race mixing and segregated Spaniards and Arabs jim crow style heavily. race mixing was not a thing.

>muh royal bloodlines

Traitors deserve the same treatment as pic related.

Furthermore, when they come here they controled and become the hihest clas so they ain t mix with the conquered, that is just logic

>Spaniards remained racially pure thru 600+ years of occupation

Bet you're the kind of faggot who claims Italians and sicilians are not white because of the Arab occupation in the same breath

Anglos are losing the royal beauty contest desu

Spain save them from hell with chatolicism, and don t comit a genocide as the anglos did, we prefer to fuck them and give in this way some superior gens

>>be occupied for centuries and racemixed into oblivion by above
>Phylogeographic analyses show that the haplogroup composition of the ancient Iberians was very similar to that found in modern Iberian Peninsula populations, suggesting a long-term genetic continuity since pre-Roman times.

Daily reminder than anybody who repeats the rapebaby meme doesn't know shit about history or science.

They didnt genocide the natives. Mexico was still 50℅ full natives in the 1800s and now most of latin america is mestizo to varrying degrees.

smells like a pedo

The Spanish Inquisition is Protestant propaganda.
The Inquisition was the BEST and the most FAIR judicial system in Europe at the time.

>be occupied by a literal rape culture for 600 years
>kick out the occupiers
>Not one trace of their genetic legacy remains

This. The moors of castille were expelled after the reconquesta and the area was resetlled by norther fueros. Only valencia and aragon had high moor population and they were mostly expelled in 1609. Granadan moors were scattered throughout castille after rebelling in 1568-1571 and mostly assimilated forming the basis for north african genes in modern spaniards.

Oh look its a seething chicano

> be occupied for centuries and racemixed into oblivion by above

More propaganda made by Protestants via printing press to incite hate against the Spanish during the Spanish golden age.
The Moor force was only a few thousands strong(most went back to Arabia and N.Africa) and there is no evidence of a mass migration into Hispania during the Muslim rule.

Do Protestants even realize that their propaganda is the thing that destroyed Christianity?
muh inquisition
muh crusades
muh dark ages
muh catholics were cruel and intolerant

>Greeks =Turk rape babies
>Finns = Mongol rape babies
>Slavs and Rooskies = Mongol rape babies
>Italians = Arab rape babies
>Spaniards = Racially pure Europeans

The Doublethink is strong ITT

>be American
>actually, be Mexican
HUH

You forgot
Americans= Dindu rape babies

Btw, the answer to that: Jewry (mostly Ashkenazi and cultural jews living there - they the goyim as cattle as they push bc they are resented for some treatment the goyim forced to endure and sense of superiority), Protestantism, liberalism, enlightment and freemasonry, cultural marxism and practice of cultural hegemony (Antonio Gramsci) - tipping the scales over minority treatment.

Kim nuking your country to obvilion would save the world for becoming even more degenerate. The problem is that your cancer and French one has already been spread for some time.

Those are all memes unsubstantiated by actual genetic studies and historical information. Congrats, you were educated by shitposting rather than by academic sources.

YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT
DO YOU NOT UDNERSTAND WHAT GENETICS ARE?

How can a mordern group of people be over 90% genetically similar to those of pre roman times if they were fucking moor rape babies?

FUCKCK

I'll remember that next time you post a Finngols aren't white bc Mongol rape meme thread.

Christopher Colombus didn't step foot in America. He didn't even know the USA was there. Americans are idiots for saying he discovered the land their country sits on. You fags should take away his holidays and statues. Literally makes no sense

Source?

Spain went broke and relatively still is (Spent more than they made and inbred their monarchy among other things), shills follow the money, America has it. digits confirm

Portuguese race is master race, no argument can deny this

Your grandchildren will speak Spanish, you cuck. Remember Santiago de Cuba, John.

And the difference is that I'll be shitposting memes while your retarded ass can't go on Wikipedia for 5 minutes to find out the truth.

eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml

Germans are more slav than Iberians are moors fucking idiot.

Here we have a sudaca living in Spain. Vuelve al reggaeton tio.

It's funny how all of the left-wing ideologies you mentioned were all invented by the same people who are now claiming to be the creators and defenders of western society.

> Germans
> English
> Americans

How does it feel knowing you destroyed the west?

>Autosomal data shows an average of 5% of North African DNA in the western half of Iberia, and 1 or 2% in the eastern half.

from the conclusion

>mfw the joke is on you because I'm only half sudaca

You do realize that the Conversos and Moriscos were forcibly expelled from Spain, right?

The King of Spain couldn't even tolerate them after they converted.

Dont worry, in about twenty years everyone will be half gitano half sudaca.

But literally your (((academics))), intelectual media and MSM pushed the reparations memes and apologising for everything, even cultural jew Jon Stewart calling your president that nuked Japan a war criminal. Jews don't have no blame because they say the are a persecuted people and ebil was made by others.
Some your academics 2 months ago were calling my govt. that they should apologise for slavery and atlantic slave trade.

They don't have courage to call out Maghreb, Somalia and Arab countries for Transaharan slave trade? Slavery of Japanese of other japs and Koreans? What did your programmes of denazification did to the German people of Western Germany?

No they don't, but if you watch cringey shit like Zeitgeist you can clearly see it has it's roots in Anti-Catholic polemics.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

And the north african -- caucasoid in iberia which is really small is not even probably of a medieval origin, but from a neolithic one.

>poor Americanos bearing the guilt of the Espanyol

Nah, senpai, don't worry about it. If a bunch of locos indios started to protest at a place near you call immigrations. They likely have illegals in their group.

dude seriously?!.. why would you save a picture as .gif

>Ameritards are buttmad their retarded immigration policies has lead them to be invaded by hordes of brown retards from the south
>They blame it on Spain instead of themselves
Heh

oh damn

>Riddle Me This
>>be Spain
>>be invaded by Arabs and Sephardic Jews
>>be occupied for centuries and racemixed into oblivion by above

Halt. There is where you start to go heavily wrong. Go read a book and improve a bit your knowledge.

I don't give a fuck if youre trying to suck our Anglo dicks. You're a bitter mongrel.

Nice triplets and nice chicks.

One funny I article was """Spanish guy""" called Jonathan + german surname apologising to Filipinos for crimes of """his ancestors""" and Spain. A lot of brainwashing - and cultural exportations of most liberal countries.

You're implying that what the Spaniards did was wrong. Unfortunately for you...

>Your ancestors were weak and deserved to get raped, cucked and killed
Half there ancestors were weak and got cucked, but the other half were the ones doing the cucking. If they embraced there dual european and amerindian roots more than none of this would be any problems

> N. African DNA in modern Iberia is lower than before the Islamic period.

Our doggos conquered that land while we were cuddling with hot qt local chicks.
>Be a proud precolombus empire
>Watch foreigners come
>Be fucked by their doggos

I mean like the whole the mexicans being mad about columbus is the equivalent of the future mulattoe underclass of europe being mad about the migrant crisis

ALANO'D

Portugal was once ruled by the Spanish in personal union for nearly 150 years you retard.

Back off, faggots. No one makes fun of Charlie without going back home in one piece

60* years

>invaded by Sephardic jews
wrong
>racemixed into oblivion
again wrong
Columbus mission was to reach the India
>genocide the native american
wrong again that's was a anglo job

10/10 leyenda negra

the absolute state of american education shit lads maybe u do need bernie

Kek.

Calls me a traitor while defending a country that was founded on treason.

The King looks remarkably like Mel Gibson

>Anglo tired of taking the fall for the conquest of the New World and "genocide" of the "natives"
>points out it was an Iberian job
>now I am an uneducated hick

Fuck off moor rape baby

im sorry to be the one tell you this bro but next time dont miss those history classes

>Americans are so fucking retarded they teach history from another nation

>racemixed into oblivion by above

Uh...that's only in southern spain. Only Andalusians are mixed and the rest is just slander to make Spaniards out to not be white...we are NOT racemixed in the north..some of us even have blue eyes and blond hair.

> a country that was founded on treason.
It lost his larger autonomy status nad didn't mantained by two first kings with independent government, law, currency.
They tried us to make a Spanish province and fund Castille wars.

It is a shame that population in our age-tier that can called upon war say that sort of thing and still breathe. If you like Spain so much, go there to bow to them.

I am a literal idiot. Not a drooling babbling idiot like Charles II, but an idiot nonetheless.

Please educate me on how the Spanish and Portuguese did not conquer the New World.

Fucking Goth subhuman. Only light brown hair green eyed people are allowed in Iberia

checked and keked
OP has no fucking clue: mexicans are the ones showing the most animosity against spaniards

Says the british vassal. Muh independência. A tentar justificar um ato de traição do reizito que fundou esta merda.

I hear the cuisine there is scrumptious
uma delicia as you would say

>Your ancestors were weak and deserved to get raped, cucked and killed
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

wtf I'm Iberian now

no wonder everyone makes fun of our flag because of retards like you

okay bro lets start from the beginning
>be Spain
This never occured not a single of the spanish countries "leon castille navarra aragon port galiccia" ever got invaded by muzzies or jews this occured before

> taking the fall
anglos replaced the pop, that is, genocided
iberians mixed more
thus the current consensus
fucking get over it
or are you one of those guiltridden libtards?

>Moortugal at 71%
JUST

>This shit. What are you doing in my country?
Go away and desert from this country. It's probably shit because most your baby boomers parents jerk off to Carnation Revolution and vote for gibsmedats.
Literally joining Iberian Union let's get enemies of Spain and starting losing colonies in every colony. Spanish king can't defend the Portuguese Empire from Dutch while will claims both countries. A spanish owned coutnry fighting another. He doesn't want to defend East Asian colonies.

What the hell are you doing in this? Só falta quem está cá.

The Moors were Iberians themselves you goddamn idiots.

The first wave of muslim invaders was composed of 7000 (seven thousand, it's not a mistake) Arabs and Berbers soldiers.

To those some Visigoths and Hispanorromans united because they were in revolt against the Visigothic king, they defeated the Visigothic army and killed the king during the battle of Guadalete, after that it was a steam roll for the muslims and most people just bent the knee and converted to Islam, like the famous Banu Qasi family who were wealthy Hispanorromans who controlled a vast territory in Aragon, they converted to Islam and their territory was integrated into the Islamic Caliphate, does that make them suddenly racially Arabic or Berber?

By the 9th century (800 to 900 ad) the majority of muslims in Spain were ex-christians converted to Islam, this is confimed by muslim chronicles of the time, and even inside muslim lands a lot of christian composed a big chunk of the population as dhimmis (second class citizens under the Jizya).

Let's not forget that Al-Andalus was completely independent and isolated from the rest of the muslim world for most of it's history, Al-Andalus was basically a muslim Spanish kingdom.

Are the Indonesians racially Arab because they are muslim? Are the Chechens racially Arab because they are muslim?

If a Spaniard looks like an Arab it is most likely Phoenician or ancient neolithic admixture than actually Arab.

Pic very related, how the Moors in Spain actually looked like.

Tanto os portugueses como os espanhóis são pretos com cabelo liso. Não apoio nenhum dos dois, mas o nacionalismo português é simplesmente retardado.

>almost 3/4 divorce rate
holy shit portugal