Will women become obsolete in the future?

Will women become obsolete in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
bbc.com/news/technology-34118482
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buying into the transhumanist jew

women are obsolete in the present, we just don't have good enough replacements yet

The Jewish Lord didnt want us to have long life. So he banished us from the Garden.

So why would he send us his son to give us the Grail?

Because he didnt. Jesus is not the son of the Demiurge.

Come to Gnosis.

t. toastie roastie

of course they will. Who tf wants a cis woman who is stuck up about her femininity and knows that she can cuck u for a nigger at anytime. Rather get yourself a transgender girlfriend (as along as she is super passible) and in the near future womb transplants will be a thing and youll be able to have your own kids.

yes, and in exactly the same way everyone just assumed that men would.

>lets just replace women with mentally ill men!
>Whats the worst that could happen
Gas yourself you filthy degenerate.

No, the idea is pure autism

>a libertarian is also a MGTOW beta

Like clockwork

shoot yourself dirty nigger. no one wants that organic pussy. Designer pussy is where its at

Is that a trap? That looks like a trap.

I ain't fucking no doll

>makeameme.org

y-you too!!

>Designer pussy
You can call it whatever you want but a mans anus is still a mans anus.

no. because child needs loving mother.

You'd better fuck that doll, nigger

You only believe woman can be obsolete purely because the current women have completely unrelatable, deliberately offensive, self centered personalities, so you actually believe a woman's personality isn't something pricelessly irreplaceable.

I'm sorry most women suck, I'll keep flirting with my stuck up roastie crush anyway, because caring brings me down.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
yes

this

Can't fucking wait. Then maybe, just maybe, all these r9k tier threads will disappear, too.

>send your sperm to the local lab
>get your baby back
>submit their DNA to 23andme
>90% jewish
>jews start mass producing children with your DNA
>only 0.0001% of the artificial womb community will think to check

Yes, completely obsolete. They're needed for absolutely nothing. Sperm is the only thing needed to create life.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

You need to add a Roomba to the left side of the equation.

I think the most hilarious part about this is the type of guy that would buy this isn't getting attention from women anyway...

But women will STILL GET BUTTHURT. lol

Nice to see you guys slip on the slope so happily
Its not like there is anything catastrophic hidden behind this.
*rubs hands*

Fuck that can, citizen.

Dude, people will check. I've thought about this before, and I'll check if I ever do it.

>The Greeks were actually right all along.

>THAT GUY IS NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO US AND THATS SEXIST GET HIM!
>THAT GUY IS PAYING ATTENTION TO US BUT THATS SEXIST GET HIM

fuck the doll, filthy goy, fuck it till it breaks. what is warranty, you cattle? you have to buy a new improved model at twice the price.

what happens when you do? baby is already yours

Except women don't want to do that job anymore, because it's patriarchal oppression and the father should help do the mother's job. The one thing they were born to do, and they refuse to do it.

I don't think so, the women are wonderful and children are cute instincts are integrated too deep in our psyche.

good pussy never going out

That fuckbot on the left has one creepy soulless stare

It's amazing how well they were able to simulate a woman

Those are sexbots not trannies u moran

The very fact women are trying to pass laws and calling masturbating with a doll, "rape," only highlights how fucking psychotic and retarded they've gotten.

There is no solution in transhumanism. We will sooner suffer technological disaster than solve all of our problems. Stick with Christ.

don't need artificial wombs.
we could use professional surrogates for procreation, instead.
I think corporations should take care of the entire family process. let humans be free from families and raising kids. It's no fun. Life is short. leave it to pros.

The Answer to this question is yes.

As technology advances woman will be a thing of the past. We will be able to produce our own super humans. Meaning they will all in their inception be male. The dominate Sex with strength and deductive reasoning. Which is called logic for the woman who are having a hard time understanding. Men will be able to pick their own eggs to fertilize and to create their own families. We won't need a pesky woman crying for rights or half your money. We will have loving families minus the bitching, ungrateful, dishonorable whores.

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS WE WILL BE MORE MANLY AND MOTHERLY THAN WOMAN!

but there are good women, especially in religious circles. I know, because i've seen it.

We can coexist. You will see.

Nah. Just the value drops to whatever the demand is. There will always be some taking the deal, but as women's market value drops, they will have to start to adapt to the new demand if they do not want to be replaced.

all women are mentally ill though

>professional surrogates for procreation, instead.
>taking the chance your surrogate goes out and fucks nigger mrniggerton and the nigger bumbs your baby in the head with his nigger dick

The absolute second im done jerking off im glad i dont have some cunt tying me down.

>Can hang with my buddies any time i want without a cunt thinking im cheating on her

>Can talk however i want without offending a dumb cunt

>Can go shooting or fishing at the drop of a hat without getting permission from a cunt 1 week in advance yet she still thinks im cheating on her

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

Those britbongs
bbc.com/news/technology-34118482
Feminists seriously want to ban men from having sexbots. The only thing more pathetic than a man fucking a doll is a woman getting jealous of the doll.

Superintelligent AI will squash us like ants.

Not enough for everyone unfortunately. Those lucky enough to get the few good women, great.
For the rest of mankind sexbots and artificial wombs are where it's at.

>implying this isn't Christo's will
Prove it isn't. Protip: YOU CAN'T.

they are almost obsolete now.

>The only thing more pathetic than a man fucking a doll is a woman getting jealous of the doll.
Nailed it one shot.

Anything that lowers their perceived sexual market value is instantly bad.

>some dude that can't even get laid will fuck a robot and raise a child

the thread picture is a well known trap.

of course if they are allowed to be, but research into that shit will be fought against by women trying to stay relevant.

corporations would take care of the entire process, including choosing the parents. In the future, everyone will have a similar genome, so parentage won't matter. Everyone will have comparable abilities, intelligence, skills, etc... Think farm animals, but for humans.

> not financing your pussyMAX 9000

Don't worry, I'm sure they make male ones too.

How fucking terrible are bongowhores they can't compete with a doll and need the nanny to save them?

I still wouldn't want my farm baby to have been touched by a nigger.

Who cares about the future, you don't need to invest in kids so you can already just own a companion doll such as a Realdoll.

Do I get tot fuck those bathtubs?

>That's right goy, only Jews should get to be transhuman. All goyim should stay organic subhumans and go extinct.

they are obsolete

if women werent obsolete, a 40 year old woman would be as desirable as a 40 year old man. right?

>Christ
>a solution
All you christcucks are doing is wasting your time worshipping a kike on a stick, all for you to die and your consciousness to be destroyed in the end. Transhumanism is the only way to achieve eternal life that actually has any evidence that it could work.

there won't be any in the future. but there will be people with dark skin... since it makes sense to have dark skin in the sunnier latitudes.

>I don't want a family and love I just want sex
>Yes we're resisting the jew!!!

>love
>implying a woman can give unconditional love

Fair point, but steel robot surely can't

Also I'd take a trap over a emotionless metal bucket anytime

well these things are for the women lovers, thats where women get most of their power
not from gays or bisexuals
so these things arent for you

Female genocide is greatest yet wish. But the traps can stay.

Female genocide is my greatest wish. But the traps can stay.

they afraid cause BETAS will no longer give a shit about their used pussy in their 30s .

Pre op or post op trap?

Damn dude i forgot to say, real vaginas already are ugly as much as penises, post op of both is just, well, deadly

All joking aside, when we have androids that look like the model in the OP, women are in deep shit. How will they compete with a perfect 10 who doesn't age? What if they have AI that compels them to stay home and take care of you? Play video games with you? Watch movies with you? Take care of you when your old?

Then, if you have a kid through artificial means, imagine if the android helps to raise the child. This is serious shit, more than a meme. Might happen within the next 20 years too.

HAHAHAHA. Trannies gets the bullet too.