Brit/pol/ - Anthony Charles Lynton Blair edition

>Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge expecting third child
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41148027

>Mogg Lines Up Next Job
unvis.it/order-order.com/2017/09/04/mogg-lines-next-job

>UK ready to 'intensify' talks on EU future ties
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/uk-ready-to-move-to-new-talks-on-eu-future-ties-11020137

>Lidl airbrushes Christian cross from church pictured on its Greek food
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4850486/Lidl-removes-cross-food-avoid-offending-others.html

>Staff cuts, rising crime leave 25% of senior police with signs of depression
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/401922-depression-cuts-police-crime

>McDonald's staff in the UK go on strike for first time over pay and conditions
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/mcdonalds-staff-in-the-uk-to-strike-for-first-time-over-pay-and-conditions-11019760

>Bitcoin peaks above $5,000 (£3,862) for first time
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41147007

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhUzbcn_fsE
youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q
basc.org.uk/game-and-gamekeeping/advice-and-fact-sheets/basc-grey-squirrel-control/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=RhUzbcn_fsE

Shambles of an interview from tonight's Newsnight.

Was about to post this, shockingly bad

Third for doing pull ups at the local playground

>"Hey kuffar, show us your willy, we suspect you have a bomb"

H-Hi A-Anglo-senpais. . .

Well fellas, would you still smash the English eccentric if she was an adamant bisexual?

>BBC suddenly giving shit about racism towards whites
What did they mean by this?

Reminder that Normans are superior to Anglos in every single way.

nth for putting a pull-bar by the toilet door so you can do them every time you need a piss user

Currently working on a website with links to all of Jonathan Bowden's speeches and books. His current one, jonathanbowden.co.uk is incomplete and doesn't seem to be updated all that regularly.

Will link once completed.

>mfw when WWIII comes, I'll be able to unite the people of North East Scotland and create a new independent kingdom

Sweet. It's time to take back our cities and make them great again, finish off this fractured nation.

Neither are Muslims
One is a sihk and the other is just a white guy with a tan
Pakis have kike noses

Nice one mate. Bowden is prime brit/pol/ material

good lad

I will come to your kingdom and deck you in front of all your people.

>"Bow down to Allah now or die kuffar"

Reading a history of Britain in the 90s, I'm increasingly devastated by Blair.
It's not just what he did in power, but that he totally squandered his political capital. In a different mindset Labour could have tried to rebuild a coherent and cohesive Britain and set about the long-delayed task of giving us an overall national strategy and sense of direction. Even with mass immigration and social liberalisation, this would have yielded a much better country than the messy compromise we've got.

We're still wounded by the champagne of the Conservative win in the 1992 election. During the worst of the hangover, the British people eventually realized what they had sacrificed in tackling inflation and turned to Labour to try and get it back, but we got no such thing. Now, 20 years later all we've got is an expectation of a letter from the doctor indicating we've got liver failure.

Thats not a muslim you dumb nigger.

anyone else here unironically believe that the UK is utterly dead and only a breakup and reformation of the union can salvage anything out of these isles?

Become the king of your city

Where you at lad?

O-okay. . .good luck with your future career, senpai

Lads are Jehovah Witnesses redpilled to the gils?

I work with a Jehova Witness girl who is the sweetest most straight laced person, lived her life without even cohabiting before marriage, we are not really friends but every time someone in the office gets on some SJW thing about Muslims or Pride we tag team them into the dust and then I run away and say I dindu nuffin while she stands in victory untouchable by HR as a member of an endangered religious group.

Their book is pretty wank but they seem to have some real back bone.

Christ you spastic shitskins are so easy to bait

I would if it were nearer

Can you recommended one to buy?

Glasgow

The JW doorknockers where I am are black

Just do your runs to the playground instead of where you normally go.

If you can defeat the hordes and gangs that will be scrambling all over the place, take over Glasgow and proclaim yourself king.

Don't come up to Grampian, we're full.

Bearsden is Dumbartonshire

probably user, answered the door to a family of them when hung over big time and they've never been back.

My utmost sympathies.

>Making a website about a known paedo
>For what purpose?

Yes. Of course. All martial artists and boxers have fucked their backs up from sit-ups and you shouldn't listen to them or train the way they train. They don't know what they're doing or what they're talking about.

Fucking bellend.

I will bum you.

>take over Glasgow and proclaim yourself king
But I already did?

Thank you.

something like this, but make sure it's tight af or you you'll end up winding yourself

the fuck is it with you and playgrounds user??

>I will bum you.
That's gay. Much like this guy

T-thanks desu. Here's one in return, pick your favourite. . .

well your kingdom is shit then lad sorry

There's no way my dad would let me drill that into the door frame. I think I will have to just start going gym and do it there

I will force my flaccid willy into your ear and you can bet your sweet little ass it will come out the other one erect.

And I'll make you suck the cum out faggot.

What is Glasgow like?

>t. Nick Griffin

You have to be pretty spregy to bring up Griffin's unsubstantiated smear campaign against Bowden.

you dont need to drill it in if you tighten the bar as wide and tight af against the wall to support your body weight, my gf wouldn't let me drill too

It's shit.

Pull up bars are for manlets.
>inb4 just bend your legs

Go back to arguing with Tommy on Twitter nick

>I will force my flaccid willy into your ear and you can bet your sweet little ass it will come out the other one erect.
You wouldn't make it past my ear canal

Top right : )

the absolute state of britland

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q

Did I not make myself clear enough?

I will literally fuck your brains out and everything else that blocks me from getting through to the other ear.

>replying to the headpat-nonce

Thought you were better than this Rimmer.

fuck the pope

The only thing blocking you will be your stunted willy.

He always replies to him. It's his one flaw.

Want to bet your life on that?

i'm 6.3" can can do 16 pull ups (sometimes), it's motivation that's the issue with pull ups and needing a piss is more motivation then going to a playground.

On the Carling.

>just now learning blair was a war criminal who hated britain, spent all our money making people dependent on welfare to gain a bigger voter base, and imported billions of niggers quite literally just to annoy traditional conservatives and for no other reason what so ever (look up the rub the rights nose in diversity)
Did you get into politics just yesterday?

Being hung drawn an quartered is too good for Blair.

Does it hold your weight good enough? looking at one at amazon for £15

>my gf wouldn't let me drill too
: )

>needing a piss is more motivation then going to a playground
Not for these animenonces it isn't.

Been dead for ages. Brit society is a horde of drunken and depressed lowlifes, people keep voting themselves into misery. No future, no prospects. No reason to stay here.

No. Only because I don't want your pecker tickling my inner ear though

>saving your insults in a little text file to reuse again and again because you're so proud of them

What a fuckwit

I didn't say that. I said that the more I learn about Britain in the period immediately before Blair and the political context he worked in, the worse he seems.

His worst crime wasn't doing evil. It was failing to do good.

: ( What happened to the J20?

You can't even make a post that isn't dead, is it because I fucked your brains out or were you always like this?

What does this image mean in this context?
It was the last one in the pack :(

it's slipped off once for me and knocked the wind right out of me for 5 minutes, but that was donkeys ago

Excellent choice, Anglo-senpai!

>tfw Preusse lives just down the road from me

w-will we fugg?

>implying you'd actually fuck off

yup, she's still here

Post your road.

>His worst crime wasn't doing evil. It was failing to do good.

>starting wars he knew was based on nonsense
>not caring that our troops were poorly equipt, who cares if some people die lmao
>directly responsible for fucking up the middle-east and thus the (((refugee))) crisis we have now
>importing human garbage for the sole purpose of annoying conservative people
>making welfare (which might I remind you that the taxpayer funds) pay out more than a minimum wage job (which might I remind you that the taxpayer does not fund) under various circumstances
>not evil

What DID user mean by this? I'm truly perplexed. Blair is quite literally the worst thing to happen to this country in its 1000 year existence, the damage he has caused is irreversible. The writing was on the wall once Major joined the EU, but Blair really cemented the fact that we are living in a dead country.

Girl I stalk has rescued a squirrel and named it Karl Marx. Woe is me, to see what I see.

>Can there be misery loftier than mine?

Here's a better version for you, user.

Rimmer is best girl. Everyone else can fuck off.

He'd like that

>What DID user mean by this?
I know, and that's all that matters.
I've increasingly come to see imageboards as a means of organising my own thoughts "aloud" rather than having discussions. There can be little practical value, from that perspective, in going to any length to emphasise my pre-existing distaste for Blair.

basc.org.uk/game-and-gamekeeping/advice-and-fact-sheets/basc-grey-squirrel-control/

you know what to do

best behave or you're getting fingered up Dawsholm park

>tfw I also live within walking distance of Preuße's street

Uhm

Have absolutely no fucking idea of what to do with my life, still looking for brit/pol/ business ideas.

What are you interested in?

>asking a load of sad lonely neets what to do in your life

Don't let me catch you slipping.

Post belly button.

Start a gofundme, if we pitch in a tenner each, will you go lamp the cunt?

Uhm no sweetie x

and yet David Cameron is the one who will go down in history as the undisputed worst PM in UK history.

No, he'd probably beat me up.

>implying i'm not a CEO

Anything that can make me a bit of money, I'm good with electronics, I was thinking of getting broken power tools, fixing them and then selling them but I don't know where to get broken power tools.

Some user on /biz/ makes good coin just printing 4ch memes onto t-shirts, mugs etc. Thieving cunt.

An interesting prospect, can you explain? I can't really see any perspective from which Cameron could be considered worse than Blair, you could argue he was simply a continuation of Blair, but that doesn't make him Blair.

>he

join the Navy lad