Muslims hate pork, beer, dogs, bikinis, Jesus, freedom of speech and equality for women...

Muslims hate pork, beer, dogs, bikinis, Jesus, freedom of speech and equality for women. So what are they all doing christian countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpeUHrrO6tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based greek bro.

They love Jesus. They just think he was another prophet.

Conquering them

This

They also hate dogs, especially black dogs

/end thread

This

To be the agents of globalism, white genocide, and the fall of the west (Christianity's greatest gift).

That girl on the left has a sexy prosthetic leg with a house arrest bracelet on it

Parasties feast
Not love

America is not, nor has it ever been, a Christian country, you dumb fuck. Just ask the founding fathers whose balls you love to choke on.

Workmate today is an egyptian arab - the title of his thesis - How European educational systems disadvantage minorities such as middle easterners.

Well it doesn't seem to bother the Indians, who make up 4% of our population, and 9% of all income earned.

I hate arabs so much

being an imported autistic bunch of inbred losers and an irritant to the white race to the point that whites start to not give a fuck about the rest of the world anymore.

They want our woman and money.

SHIT SKINS WILL ALWAYS WANT WHITE MANS LABORS!

That girls thighs make me weak

> Muslims love Jesus
> Muslims destroyed the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, twice.
> Its Jesus's crucifixion church.

Muslims have a backass way of showing love. Then again, they have backass ways period.

Whatever you say, commie.

conquering

>I am a fedora larper who is full of shit: the post

They subliminally acknowledge that whites are far superior and that white nations are better than what they're capable of so they do as any animal would given the choice between living in a hellscape and living in the ideal environment.
They hold no convictions, they're simple animals. Even the worst of our kind hold deep convictions that lead them to reach such a low.
The same cannot be said of the middle eastern mongrels.

Islam has two phases, the Mecca period (religious) and the Medina period (Jihad). Muhammad, may shit rain upon him, began as a preacher who got about 100 converts, then changed to a warlord when he realised it was much more effective. Europe is about to learn this the hard way.

Don't let them in

You can't talk to the libtards. They are sick in the head and are anti white anti white male at their brain programmed core. They are the enemies of the builders of civilization and kikes and shitskins are the parasites.

wow...what a beautiful girl

How do you join the knights of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre?

Is it like most fraternal orders, and you just give them tons of money?

Muslims love Jesus, but they fucking hate churches. That's part of the "submit or die".

We don't hate prophet isa (pbuh). We also don't hate bikinis.

They are taking over in order to destroy what they hate.
Thats greek flag man do you realy have to ask about muslims?

>Hair is dyed blonde

I would gladly exchange our Jews for muzzies so long as they stay 2% of the population

Then why did the keep this one and pretend like they built it?

Too late

How do we flush them out, user?

Read a history book that focuses on the middle of the 20th century.

Christians also hate equality for women, since they know it is a degenerate scheme to change the natural order. Men and women being equal is a logical impossibility.
Muslims don't hate Jesus, since Jesus is a prophet for them. They just don't believe He is God.

Muslims are here to replace us and spread their values above ours.

I'm living in a muslim country and my family is muslim too but never heard something like that actually. Muslims likes dogs and cats because apparently mohammad liked cats a lot and he also kinda liked dogs too. He said something like: "Dogs and cats are pets you can have yet you should not let the dog inside your house. Cats can live in houses."

hitler was a muzzieboo

That image has been altered!

Just cause he had a boner for the Muslims, doesn't invalidate his ideas. The method can be disconnected from the source.

As someone who's lived around Muslims and immigrated here let me tell you something - most of them just come here looking a 'better life'. The problem is, their understanding of American life is 99% based on old Hollywood movies, which portrayed a more wholesome nation. Basically these people have no idea what they're getting in to, they don't realize they live in a veritable Sodom. If you see its their sons that end up terrorists, because they understand something that their parents failed to see (sort of like how the sons of Hapas understand that they parents goofed up). I'd bet that if a regular old Mudslime knew the price for coming here would be degenerate and apostasized descendants most of them would stay in their own shitholes

Same reason they built their mosque on top of the temple. Or Christmas is set on a pagan holiday.

>Christians also hate equality for women
Still women have more rights than men in christian countries. Sooooooo...

we love jesus stop lying you filthy Jew

You live in Sweden?

>Looking for a better life
>Demanding from americans to change their way of thinking and living
Suuuuuure!

its called Jihad

Muhammad was a white supremacist. Literally a white man who owned black slaves.

"The narrator Kathir told that al-Muttalib remarked: The one who told me about the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die."
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

> The crusades were effective.

Their jihad waaaaaayyy outweighs our Crusades. I admire the self-restraint, but Christainity is pretty cucked. We're the lambs and they're the wolves.

Tell me more George!! Tell about the furry bunnies George!!!!

Of course you do have those people who come here in the spirit of conquest, however I don't think that's true for most of them

they seeks to establish islam world wide

That is only because half our population has no faith.

And the other half doesn't know what they believe in.
It is actually disgraceful to even call Western Countries Christian at this point.

Well they hate Christians...

>equality for women
cuckold retard. this is something to be ashamed of and was the biggest mistake ever made in the west. women are trash and why the west is failing. islam is here to fix women with white sharia

also christcucks are losers getting cucked by islam

muslims don't hate jesus, he is a holy prophet in islam.

and they actually follow the old testament unlike christians, so they don't get drunk or eat pork or like female degeneracy

Were you referring to him speaking to me? I'm not liberal. Ice just studied Islam. I know its evil, I was just calling him out on a technicality

GET UP, COME GET DOWN WITH THE THICCNESS
>GET UP, COME GET DOWN WITH THE THICCNESS

>see what the entire islamic faith did to this one church
>christian shoots up black church, "christians hate blacks"

muslims canonically love jesus and see christians as people of the book. its the ones who pray to more than one gods like hindus who don't have the priviledge of not being hated and murdered by actual canonical islam

>get btfo by mudslimes
>bawww people don't believe in my sky daddy
dumb shit it's cause christcucks are impotent little losers like you. christcucks love to virtue signal they welcome mudslimes and they love diversity any chance they get.

/thread

> Moors were held back for centuries
> Ottomans were held back during their empire
> WW2 happens, hitler loses
> Cultural marxism, feminism
> Doors open for all subhumans

"Conquering"
Note the "" since they can only get in to those countries (euro) thanks to the suicidal governments letting them in.

Alt-Right hates

>Jews (Jesus was a Jew so they subconsciously hate him by default)
>Women
>Homosexuals
>Transgenders
>Anyone that doesn't share their skin color
>Civil Rights

Gee sounds a lot like that Islamic group

>muslims canonically love jesus and see christians as people of the book
And yet they ended up invading Europe repeatedly and sparked the crusades as a counter-war

we will conquer western world, not with war, but our capability to breed. since many white people are cuckold, gay, or love black dick

daily reminder to stop invading and bombing foreign countries, supporting zionist entities that do so, then crying about a refugee crisis. people just wanna be left alone and live in peace just like you

>Western Liberal Democracies
>Christian
Pick one

then open a book. Christendom officially ended in 1517. Now is the reign of Satan, as far as I can tell.

Except the Islamists want to go around murdering everyone who disagrees with them and don't believe in freedom.

>what are they all doing christian countries?

Moslems flock to Western countries

They do this because Moslems countries are shitholes.

What next:

> Let's make this country like the shithole we fled.

…Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, Religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism, who should labour to subvert these great Pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of Men and citizens. The mere Politician, equally with the pious man ought to respect and to cherish them. A volume could not trace all their connections with private and public felicity. Let it simply be asked where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths, which are the instruments of investigation in Courts of Justice? And let us with caution indulge the supposition, that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that National morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.

’Tis substantially true, that virtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government. The rule indeed extends with more or less force to every species of free Government. Who that is a sincere friend to it, can look with indifference upon attempts to shake the foundation of the fabric

Promote then as an object of primary importance, Institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened….

-George Washington's Farewell Address.

It's the disgusting parasite known as the diaspora Jew. Every single diaspora Jew who works against America and other nations and their natural rights should be lined up and exterminated.

HAHAHAHA THAT WENT QUICK TO REVEAL YOUR JUDAISM AUTIST
"WE'RE" THE LAMBS
HAHAHA, THAT MEANS ATHEISTS ARE THE LAMBS, SINCE YOU AREN'T EVEN CHRISTIAN, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM
Kike-Ass atheist, no Christian would ever do anything like that, posing as his foe, only degenerates uncivilized heathens could do shit like that.
How come we never got BTFO by muslims under Christian rule for 1500+ years.
It is only in the recent SECULAR era they are in our countries?
Beside from that, what the fuck do you gain from making people lose their faith, I can see why Christians would want to spread their faith, but why would you want to make people lose their faith and destroy their established worldview you fucking degenerate?
Ungrateful prick, end your meaningless life.

Women don't deserve equality. When they are given it, the always ruin society and weaken it. Until the west revokes women's rights we will not be able to beat islam.

>Dodge Challenger of peace

And so does the Alt-Right deep down

You are no better.

I wish I knew. Outlaw Islam? Either straight ban it or a pass a roundabout law the way Slovakia did that essentially bans it. Raise their mosques. Remove kebab. But I don't see the majority of people in Western hemisphere finding their balls and banding together to do any of that, so I guess we are doomed.

I rejoice whenever a muslim dies.

>That girls thighs
You mean Photoshop.

for ANYONE that may be wondering.. the girl on the right is Noelle Foley, daughter of the Professional Wrestler Mick Foley

>unless the West removes Jews from positions of power, from the media and from academia where most of the brainwashing takes place
ftfy

Of course the Atheist is sucking muslim cock.

Jewess btw

THICC legs HNNNNNG

The Jesus they believe in was a talking baby who was born to a Mary from hundreds of years prior since Mohammed got his fan fiction wrong and was magically swapped out with another man and not crucified because God wanted to trick the crowds and prophets can't die.

But then who was phone?

Wow, stop posting anytime.

THE WEST IS LOST WITHOUT CHRIST

"We have abundant reason to rejoice that in this Land the light of truth and reason has triumphed over the power of bigotry and superstition… In this enlightened Age and in this Land of equal liberty it is our boast, that a man’s religious tenets will not forfeit the protection of the Laws, nor deprive him of the right of attaining and holding the highest Offices that are known in the United States.”
~Founding Father George Washington, letter to the members of the New Church in Baltimore, January 27, 1793

“The Government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion.”
~1797 Treaty of Tripoli signed by Founding Father John Adams

“History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes.”
~Founding FatherThomas Jefferson: in letter to Alexander von Humboldt, December 6, 1813

youtube.com/watch?v=XpeUHrrO6tE

pretty sure it was (((him)))

THE TRUE RELIGION, ENEMY OF ALL EVIL
HATED ON BY ALL DEGENERATES
THE PEOPLE WHO HATE CHRIST ARE THOSE WHO WISH TO LIVE IN SIN

>facebook posts from grandma

Because in reality they are degenerate hedonists who just hide behind Islam to keep their women under control. For men it's whatever you can get away with so long as it doesn't bring too much scandal

ALL WHITE IS IT A COINCIDENCE?
WITH CHRIST THE BIRTHRATES OF THE WEST WOULD BE SO HIGH, ITS FAMILY VALUES AND UNITY SO POWERFUL
NO AMOUNT OF FOREIGNERS INSIDE OR OUTSIDE COULD STOP IT

WHITE GUILT IS AN ATHEIST CONCEPT
IN THE BELIEF OF CHRIST, ONLY THE NON-BELIEVERS ARE GUILTY
THROUGH FAITH EVERY ACTION FOR THE GREATER GOOD IS JUSTIFIED AND ENCOURAGED

Qariba qariba

And yet the teachings of Christianity are compatible with the Constitution and the culture of America, they aren't opposites in any sense.
Even the Founding Fathers were believers, what's your point?

"The genepool is a funny game. The only winning move is not to play." - Transcendent Atheist