Two Voices Will Call Out In Silence That All Will Hear

Their names are Harvey and Irma

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_Sign
youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI
tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs®ion=us&pkg=mslp_pcpn_frzn&runtime=2017090418&fh=18&xpos=0&ypos=166
hooktube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you mean:

>The belly of the dragon will drip water

That already happened

Assange and Snowden

Maybe Fukishima is the Dragon that drips water from its belly

US is in the shape of a dragon
>horned head
>wing

I see it

irma is the september happening that will cascade into a series of unbelievable events finally culminating with THE most horrific event of september 23 2017 checkem

Um

Well shit

the kek thread right now is going ape shit
also checked

Is a north korean nuke one of these events?

Now it is

good god

its happening

anyone have the original perdition post?

YEAH BOIIII CANT FUCKING WAIT BRING ON THE APOCALYPSE

this is not a drill

better repent before christ returns

What happens then though? Will the devil rise?

I can't remember exactly where I first read about it, but I think some Masonic prophecy refers to North and South America as a dragon and one day they would be united as one.

CONFIRMED!!
KEK RETURNS!!

Shit

prepare yourselves

>silence
define weather systems, define sound. what do they have in common?

>tfw when the apocalypse comes a day before german elections

whoop de fucking doo !!!

i guess we have 2 weeks to prepare for the bombs to drop

There's nothing "silent" about a godamn hurricane you dip

waves?

and so it begins

THE DRAGON. WHO REPRESENTS NA

The hurricanes have names but they can't speak but their wind can be heard by all?

I feel it.

BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

not sure if I can nofap that long.

The current geo-political order crashes and burns, and we reclaim our destiny.

youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI

There's a second hurricane coming right after Irma, headed for Jew York just in time for 9/23/17

tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs®ion=us&pkg=mslp_pcpn_frzn&runtime=2017090418&fh=18&xpos=0&ypos=166

Small cock dragon

Awesome.

checked

we are rekt

:(

An anagram of "Harvey And Irma" is "Nuclear War"

Put me in screen cap

Why is September 23rd important?

>checkem
Czeched.

hooktube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

Recycling theme of 2015's biiiiig happening.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_Sign

>revelation
>not even an actual part of the bible
>written hundreds of years later
>was voted against several times until it was finally canonized

"new testament" lol

But what does this involve I am trying to understand what might happen on the 23rd and what is this talk about a dragon is it metaphorical what are we realistically looking at nuclear apocalypse, severe storms someone tell me pls

this is part of it

The entirety of the new testament, as well as the תַּנַ"ךְ, or old testament as good goys call it, is a hodgepodge of tracts composed by different authors at different times.
Why draw the line at Revelations?
It's no less preposterous than the water walking jew who brought himself back to life and cured the blind with spit infused mud cakes.

So this is a legit monster under the crust if the earth and what people believe it will move on the 23rd

If the belly of the dragon has already dripped water, what was everything in between?

Looks like a giant snakehead. RAGNAROK CONFIRMED?

Trips of truth

The one with the Black flag is obviously referencing ISIS. Any event when the Black flag of Islam was atop a Dome?

>Sup Forums hates leafposters
>leafposters comes up with retarded vague "prophecy"
>Sup Forums shits their pants and brings it up every waking minute

>UN Flag trying to bring division to apocalyptic signs
>UN Flag

I wonder who is behind this post...

nofap is as much of a meme as gomad
you will ejaculate in your sleep, nofap is bullshit

we're gone.

doom boner is up.

I wouldn't worry about it

yes
refer to pic

Hong Kong had a Cat 10 typhoon hit right before Harvey. That's the dragon's belly you seek.

That's not a bad theory actually.

Chegged. Fug :DD

>Two Voices Will Call Out In Silence That All Will Hear
I'm assuming it's Jeb and Carson?

Confirmed.

It's metaphorical for The Dome of the Rock.

I thought the two voices were the two nuke tests NK performed the other day. Haven't seen that mentioned yet.

its from the Islamic end times
>The Black Standard will come from Khorasan, nothing shall turn them back until it is planted in Jerusalem
the dome is the Dome of the Rock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology

>140280955
The belly of the dragon will bleed water with Harvey

think you're stepping a bit ahead mr. trips?
forgot to add, the Islamic State is definitely trying to force the endtimes, or "force God's hand"
you have to give the guy credit considering he didn't even had to get any rolls to have it remembered so well
I honestly don't believe a prophesy would refer to the American continent as a "dragon"

>The star will gorge itself on clay
Underground hydrogen bomb test

>▶
checked

>live in FL
well fuck

maybe its about the Vatican. Not sure what a black flag atop the vatican would signify

Whatever, Niggadomus.

Dubz don't warrant happenings, you dumb nigger.

So in other words, they are using a vehicle for death and destruction that is simultaneously a subliminal predictive programming message on what they plan to do next, because according to their fucked up twisted version of karma, as long as they show signs, even if indirect, they won't be held accountable for it in the end because it's up to everyone else to understand the message or not. It's got all their death worshiping fingerprints all over it.

Holy shit I'm in basic training please let something interesting happen

Hurricanes aren't silent.

i dont fucking believe it
>its real

>prophecy can be interpreted however the fuck you want
>but you picked a couple of hurricanes

if it will happen at the vatican then the black flag could be the muslims taking it over. muhammad used to use a pure black flag to represent his religion, muslims also believe that a black flag will be the flag of the army that fights the antichrist.

in the west a black flag can also be used to express mourning of someones death. maybe it is the pope being assassinated?

Love how the North American continent becomes, of all things, a fat fuck dragon with fucked posture.

>only one consonant is actually in both
Fucking australians

Fat dragon is fat. Shameless.

I know a lot of anons say that the Ravens are the London Ravens that are related to a legend about the Royal family being kaput if the Ravens leave or die, but Ravens can also be looked at as talkative scavengers. Who fits this description better right now than the media who feeds off of conflict and hysteria? So how then would the Ravens starve you might ask? Well, they would starve if a totalitarian new world order "established world peace" by forcing it wouldn't they?

Bear is likely Russia, being forced by circumstances to have to emerge as a world power again in opposition to the nwo.

Rod and the Ring will strike is either nukes flying(physical explanation) or the War between Heaven and Hell. The Rod being a symbol for discipline, as the bible says spare the rod(discipline) and spoil(ruin) the child. The Ring being a symbol of the rich and as we know, it is the rich who have the tendency to worship themselves and by proxy, end up serving the dark forces as their riches allow them a much greater chance to fall into doing forbidden things behind closed doors.

that image looks like a benis peeing in a trippy toilet.

Sea monster and alien timeline would be so cliche

where is you faggot now?

I LIKE HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS

>live in New Orleans

please no

I paid my dues with Katrina, can't take another one

What happens first? nukes or CAT 9?

if 222 the world ends 9/23

whew