twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

magicseaweed.com/Mid-Atlantic-Surf-Chart/22/?type=pressure
nodc.noaa.gov/dsdt/cwtg/satl_tmap.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drown Puerto Rico

RIP Puerto Rico

So Miami is going to get spared?

Fuck off. Those shits move to my state when anything shit happens there. They already fucked up Osceola county i dont want that fucking plague to spread further into my state.

Rolling first for Cat 5 wiping Miami into the sea forever.

Puerto Rican Rattle Snake says fuck Florida. Big J yet to say anything.

no Miami will get wrekt

irma will be the beginning of the end

Tampa is fucking fucked

Checked. Florida will drown

sube sube sube

We're going to make it, right boys?

I like that you screencapped my comment about the McMansions.

Florida looks fucked lads

If it hits Tampa and doesn't fuck up the east coast I'm going to be so sad. Ive been hyped for this happening now for like a week.

Maybe this will cause the Marlins, Heat, and Panthers to move to locations that can actually draw fans.

Roll for Puerto Rico being submerged.

praying this goes north and doesn't hit alabama

No, this is normal

It never dose

cat 5 checkem

Eh, aside from losing power for a couple weeks, we'll be fine.

It's our state now whyte boi.

Uhhh guys...
>869 mb
No fucking way it gets that low. Pretty sure some of the Keys disappear if that happens.

>5pm miami traffic
nah it will be much worse once the fun starts

what will happen

The Keys is as degenerate as San Francisco.

Let it go.

Because Bama has so much coastline. Fuck Mobile, it is a nigger shit hole. I will miss Orange Beach and the Florabama when they are wiped out again tho. Ono Island I also want to be swept away.

Everything

Just posted in last bread. HMON is on PCP but it would be FANTASTIC to see verify.

NOAA recon is finding threshold Cat 5 winds just above the surface on their latest pass.

All of Florida

magicseaweed.com/Mid-Atlantic-Surf-Chart/22/?type=pressure

When evacuating these cities, why don't they contraflow the interstates?

>draw fans
this has nothing to do with location. those teams are just bad.

It isnt even all of yall. Its like the scum from your island all decide to come to the mainland us.

They do

Hurricane Omar is looking to finish the job.

WAIT THIS IS GOING TO HIT ON 9/11!?!?!?!?!
HOLY FUCK

Daily reminder that the name Irma is derived from Irmin, the most powerful of all the ancient German gods.

We are going to see some wrath, the likes of which none in our generation has ever witnessed.

I know man, there's a lot more good people moving in. But along the good comes the bad. I apologise for those reggetton listening niggers/wiggers.

I would love to see 869 not only to shatter Wilma's 882 Atlantic record but it would also just edge out Typhoon Tip's 870, Pacific Ocean BTFO

moderate islamic hurricane?

How many meteorologists secretly revel in destruction?

Jupiter here, stay safe this week everyone.

Why doesn't trump just shut down the atoms of the hurricane

I think I have e coli

But I need to follow storm

>tfw I live in Miami
Please wrekt us Irma

this but unironically, use HAARP for good

That would be sweet. Wilma was only a Cat 3 for US landfall but IIRC was a high-end Cat 4 in spicland.

all of them

Holy fuck this image just brought back some memories. When I was younger (like 8 or 9 or something), I had thought for a few days that there were these tendrils in a vagina that would encompass the dick when it entered and like tug at it or something to keep it in. In my head it was like if Florida was the dick in this image.

i would hope for this also if it didn't mean flattening my residence/effacing entire islands from the map

Umm,.. we didn't need to know that.

thanks for sharing

That's the thing. I know many professional mets that want to see a storm get as powerful as possible just to study the development of it...but at the same time want that monster of a storm to stay away from people, businesses, homes, etc.

That being said, the destruction is a good thing because we will know in the future how to build more resistant structures...

...but yeah I wanna see a bunch of places obliterated.

Does anybody have the uncropped photo of the soldier carrying the Asian lady in her baby out of the Houston flood with their fat husband in it as well. Every mainstream picture has been edited with the fat guy cut out.

>ireland
Go back to complaining about big asses

My fellow boricuas, post the hottest girls in your Facebook. Do it now! Do it for Excalibur Amerianon in the last thread!

Flight radar from Recon Mission 5

I don't have facebook but keep posting qts as you bant about your upcoming destruction.

Pretty fucking hot.

Go put a babby in one and ensure your genes in case you are washed away!

Space Coast user (one of many) checking in.
I fucking hate how these predictions mess with me. Just a few hours ago they said it'd ride up the damn coast, now it looks like the West Coast is fucked.

>bellybutton piercing
Trash/10

Like I said in the last thread, your standards of 'hot' are not European standards of beauty.

The girl you said wasn't attractive had European features, both girls you've posted look like downy mudbloods with manjaws.

You first

>Also Feibook
Get out normie

Isn't it Libro de Cara or some shit in Spanish? Or do they still call it Facebook?

Guys, i'm turtling in the back

Where is this going?

Feisbuk

#notallhurricanes

Weird.

Straight for the tip.

Is this good enough for you?

Also i agree that chick isn't hot, good body though.

The Keys to OBX are all still in play. Tonight's 00z runs will contain data from a bunch of weather balloons that were sent into the ULL over the midwest.

Miami here. Think I should start putting up hurricane shutters at my office tomorrow? Home is hurricane glass.

>Cat 5 hits FL
>No damage because Florida man isn't a bigger
Texas sucks.

It's still six days away and it's almost to accurately forecast that far out.

> Tampa user here
>spics, jews and hurricanes south
>communists and nukes west
>jews, commies and niggers north
>surrounded by snowbirds and retirees
>only hope is the ocean
>hurricane chases me and blocked by spics in O town

WE'RE FUCKED! Family in Orlando and Jax too? FUCKED.

Yes

Are you about to shit yourself?

East Coast destruction is Best Coast destruction

Nice mami, user. I'd post my own gf if she didn't lurk here. Hehe.

It's a pain in the ass...was thinking of waiting a day to see if it goes away?

Tampa does not deserve to exist as a city

We Puerto Ricans don't translate a lot of stuff to spanish. We have adopted a lot of English words to our daily vocabulary. Example parking, hamburger, hotdog. etc.

Bingo. This ULL is key to Irma's track. Once we sample the radiosonde data and the 00Z runs can assimilate it, then we should have a better idea.

Can hurricane Irma nerf this?

thats a big cock

people saying its not going to a cat 5 when it hits florida are fucking retarded....why do you think every model has it picking up so much juice from the short little trip between cuba and florida?

water temp is 88.5 degrees in key west, Fl
nodc.noaa.gov/dsdt/cwtg/satl_tmap.html

Ah okay. Makes sense, thanks. Trying to learn Spanish..

All the models pretty much agree on either a direct or indirect hit

Fucking Tampa looks like post Harvey Huston when a hard thunderstorm comes. If we get smacked by a Cat 4 hurricane Seaworld will have competition for once.

Do you own real estate? Or are you renting? If you own, some concern is warranted. Too late for insurance now, if you don't have it.

If you're renting.... THIS IS A FUCKING PARTY! Buy lots of alcohol (if that's your bag) and have fun. Your house may leak, shit will happen, but it's fun as hell. Florida boy here, been through many.

It's only now that I own a $350,000.00 house that my butthole puckers, but that's what insurance is for. I'll live in a camper or something and wait til my home is rebuilt.

You won't die! Don't worry about dieing! Only stupid people that need to be removed from the gene pool die. And it usually involves drowning.

What's even going on in houston? Is it now a giant swamp?

Anda pal' Carajo!