WELL POL

What's wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

jonnaramey.com/bio.html
msmagazine.com/blog/2015/01/09/war-on-boys/
youtube.com/watch?v=EdzLFNELeCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>I am a 67-year-old white woman.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BOOMER CUNT.

>(((white person)))

How many World War 2 soldiers do you think burned American flags?

Brainwashed boomer filth that turned us from head of empire to endangered powerless minority within a single generation. The quicker they fuck off the better -- there's fixing to be done and they are not the cunts to do it.

>I got to live my whole life in a white America and I'm going to call any younger whites who want the same thing racist fascist Nazis
Fuck boomers, really hope they die off before we discover immortality

Actually this. And some boomers are based -- you guys should stick around and help.

GAS THE BOOMERS, GEN WAR NOW

> they fought to end supremacy
Doesn't mean they fought on right side tho

1st paragraph = Female draping herself in father's honour. Disregarded entirely.

> People of European heritage are doing just fine.
Debatable in absolute terms. Relatively speaking we have moved backwards.

>Run most of the world's institutions
(((LOL)))

> Replicate as frequently as other humans
Blatantly untrue. European birth rates are below replacement. African population has quadrupled in her lifetime.

> Technology is having a greater effect on your job prospects than immigrants.
Can't imagine why someone would be anti-immigrant then.

> Put down your Tiki torches and trite flags and get involved in some real work
Agreed but I don't think we'll see eye to eye on the work required.

jonnaramey.com/bio.html
Is that her? A fucking freeloader?

I love how out of touch the older generation really is with the way the young one has been raised.

The young white males of today have grown up in a world where it is almost illegal to be white. (The Boomer Bitch did not.)

The YWM's of today have been told to shut up and pay taxes, you don't need dignity. See those (((white men))) at the top of society, they are just like you. Stop complaining.

The YWM's of today have been demonized by every major media outlet and entertainment company while nearly every man of every other color is portrayed as better than those white boys.

The YWM's don't want to talk with your kind Boomer Bitch. They already know the gist of what you are going to say to them. They would have known even if you didn't write that letter.

They are hated and unwanted except as work horses. To be used up and discarded when too old to work anymore.

Did you know that many of their own families have never said one kind word about whites as a group? Then out of touch idiots like the Boomer Bitch tell them that whites have nothing to worry about?

Stuff like that will create mass murderers in time. Unlike the serial killers that Boomer Bitch has heard about, there will not be enough white National Guardsmen to stop the YWM's. The Federal Government is currently trying to figure out how to send them all to war or get a non white army to kill them at home. (Their calculations are revealing a likely loss by the race mixer agenda.) Fun times are ahead anons. I predict we have about 10 more solid goodish years before economic collapse and civil war. The modern one will be white and close to white vs everybody else.

>white supremacist person
Well, that's a very small and stupid portion of the modern far right.
>People of European heritage are doing just fine in the world.
False.
>They run most of the world's institutions
(((They))) run most of the world's institutions. FTFY
>hold much of the world's wealth
ambiguous. How much is much?
>replicate as frequently as other humans
100% false.
>You're not in any danger here
False. Are you seeing a pattern?
>Tech is more dangerous to job prospects that immigrants
Yeah and getting in a car crash is more likely than getting struck by lighting. But that doesn't mean you are still going out in lightning storms.
Not to mention that in addition to taking jobs, third world immigrants also bring 3rd world problems.
>We need to tackle corporate control
Yeah, corporate control is bad until they're doing something you like, like censoring the internet.
>Aligning with a lost cause makes you a profound loser
Are communists losers too?
>White person to white person
Last time i saw this phrase it was (((white person))) to white person
>You think you are better than some of us
1. Blatant generalization
2. Falling for the "all people are equal" meme
>It doesn't work that way
What is "it" and since when are you an expert on it?
>All americans stand against hatred and bigotry
1. blatant generalization (seeing another pattern here...)
2. What is the silent majority

This article is bullshit from beginning to end.

smug boomer bitch on her moral high horse, completely detached from the realities on the ground. Probably lived a good life free from all anti-white bullshit, back when the USA still made shit and the rest of the world was in ruins.

What a fuckwit, says she won't give up her rights ..... guess what , you have NONE. Charlottseville was an engineered Reichstagg event , and now the First Amendment in Virginia is ' suspended ' FOE EVERYBODY. That's an illegal order, the State can't take a Right it never gave. ---- Nazi or Tree Hugger , both have the RIGHT to speak at a public park in Virginia.

What is with these hysterics. Do rational people really think Hitler has risen again and marching his zombies down main st USA? Media has gone so over the top that normal people have gone full boogey man in average USA.
This reminds me so much of the witchcraft child molestation hysteria that took down pre schools back in the 80’s. Word of mouth ruined people’s lives and whipped hysteria into otherwise rational intelligent people. It’s really bizarre to watch. Especially when cunts like Antifa are doing more damage and hate than any so called white supremecy boogey man.

>Replicate as frequently as other humans

But this is patently false. There's plenty of more bullshit in there but this seems the most egregious.

The War On Boys - by Christina Hoff Sommers.
Now , there is no such thing of course because Ms. magazine writers said " Ugh. not " that old thing again ...Hummmph "

msmagazine.com/blog/2015/01/09/war-on-boys/

Kek that's her alright.

You Danes are ok.

I hate boomers so fucking much.

>enlisted in WW2 to fight fascism
I bet not a single person in America did that. Everyone joined because the japs bombed us, no one gave a fuck about Germany.

>"dey fot dee war to end fascism"
>leaves the biggest fascist state that has ever existed alone until it collapses on its own for 70 years
>boomer wearing le backwards douchebag hat.png

>"What is wrong with you!?"

>liberal boomer is upset that the right-wing is on the rise
WOW what a shocker

Boomer genocide when

What's your problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=EdzLFNELeCI

>Implying Britain hasn't gotten bad enough that a large number of surviving WWII vets now think they fought on the wrong side