Hitler

Hitler 'performed sex act in a cinema during violent film'

dailym.ai/2gymIO6

Well Sup Forums? What do you have to say about this?

sage
totally not bs or anything

So what does that make him now?
A morphine bull semen injecting sexual deviant that custom built machines to maturbate young jewish boys to death meth addicted holocaust machine with one ball?

Winners write the war stories.
It's easy to shamelessly slander people who are no longer around to defend themselves; just look at the Holocaust.

>Hitler had one testicle
>Hitler had a micropenis
>Hitler fucked his neice
>Hitler was a drug addict
Hitler was the finest man Europa ever produced, this is why the kikes still defame him 80 years later

This thread was just posted

But the friendly based jews also told me that hitler had a micropenis and one testicle.

(((new book)))

Oy yoy yoy what a schnoz.

I remember asking why Hitler killed Jews in elementary school.
I could never get an answer that wasn't "He was just pure evil and crazy."

It was real in the (((author's))) mind.

He also was a lycanthrope who chewed on carpets.

Hitler used kike skin for his monster dong as magnums, I claim in my new book.

This.
Learn to sage newfags.

Why do they keep making shit up so far into the future. Even if he skull fucked orphans with a hot iron, it won't make me like niggers, fags and jews.

One time I fucked a hooker and she had a TV in the background where they were showing a WW2 documentary, felt pretty good.
If seeing war machines and depictions of war doesn't increase your sexual drive something is seriously wrong with you

actually

Hitler got the idea of genociding jews from jews

Let them push this. This left is filled with sexual freaks.

Me too. My gf at the time gave me a blowjob while we were in the theater to see Hostel.

Kike propaganda only a kike could come up with.

A nothing Goldburger.

Jews always accuse their enemies of what they're doing. Some Shitberg had a deviant sexual fantasy about Hitler, wrote a book.

They'll use an excuse to avoid the truth.

Sounds like Jewish lies to be honest.

>Hitler with brown eyes

this

>Hitler was in a "proto-furry fandom", literally screwed the pooch!

Imagine the sexually deviant lusts driving jews to publicly state their desire to replace and suppress white people in the EU and USA

Hitler was a booger eater.

this post is so full of fuck i don't even know where to begin,did a fat chick with tourettes and a shake weight teach you english?

When are these revisionist going to finally fuck off? Nobody believes these ridiculous claims.

Fake, like all of the other claims. I don't know why they do it; we're not going to stop loving the guy. He'll be deified eventually.

Looks like a lot of anons raided the comment section of that article.

>Sex act in a cinema as he watched a violent film.
>Reason Hitler,and the Nazis were murders is because of "deviant sexual lust".
>Hitler had a micro-penis,and one testicle.
>Also,was a supposed sexual deviant,
The kikes can't keep their own lies straight.It's like if two kikes committed a crime together,were arrested,separated for interrogation,both get interrogated,but they both give two different stories.The stories are so different,and elaborate-the detectives that had interrogated the kikes don't know which story to believe or if either story is true to begin with.Much like the Holohoax.

I actually read in a college course

>he couldn't get off unless Eva was shitting on his face.

Written by Eliza Goldberg.

I got head while watch saw once.

>(((the (((daily (((mail)))))))))
Unironically leave.

>new book
Written by whom?

How could they possibly have only just discovered this?

>Not having a boner while killing an enemy
Jokes aside, boners while in near combat situations are quite common for soldiers, some of our vets wrote about this. Because adrenaline or whatever.

Shomoco Germoskelebenburg

The absolute madman

I thought he was gay, dickless, faggot, virgin, tranny, jew, without one ball, etc

please, somebody find the name of the author for us

Little children and blood sacrifice is what turns on the Jew

just gonna drops this here. "If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed." -Adolf Hitler

Somebody's been taking a leaf out of hitler's book

>which claims
>we have no video evidence, but rest assured that you can trust us Jews to tell the truth about Hitler

Wtf I love hitler now

Some one needs to fix this picture of him for me

Was it Schindler's List?

guys why would the Jews lie about this?