Is this what we have turned into ?

Is this what we have turned into ?

twitter.com/bakedalaska

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJL4Y3aGPuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't hate on BASED BAKED ALASGOY!

dunno what you're even talking about OP. but people can say what they want about Milo, he is the guy that redpilled me and will always hold a place in my heart. i'll always look up to him and he will never be able to do any wrong in my eyes. he saved me from feminism and liberalism and lefty self-hatred way back in the days of gamergate, before most people had even heard of him.

Hey I am a fan and talked to him the night before it happened. I am just seeing the right getting BTFO by actual cucks and our only escape is them being terrorists now?

i mean you would prolly act like a bitch too if someone sprayed you with acid

Kill yourself faggot, you're the cancer that killed Sup Forums

He's fine. Stop trying to cause in-fighting you faggot shill

>That forced hand gesture
Jesus no.

So this is the power of nu/pol/. Impressive.

Can someone explain to me his milk and hand sign thing? Even niggers are doing it?

no faggot, i'm going to infect you and there's nothing you can do about it, bitch

Its basically a jewish thing, or freemasonic gesture that implies they are lying their asses off. I dont like that Trump does it...sketches me out.

the lyin' leaf strikes again

I mean more of the escape for the right is now " muh terrorist group"

>Conservatism is counter-culture
>in AMERICA
>I'm """resisting""" literally every single public (and most private) institution by supporting cronyism and hating literal freedom!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

youtube.com/watch?v=TJL4Y3aGPuA

>68.9M Vine Loops
He's worse than a highschool girl

am I wrong? I want to be wrong on this.

>all that soy in one room
dear lord

its a joke white power symbol, started as a meme here.

They're turning the prickin pepes gay!

the milk is a hwndu meme, the hand sign is what says

Which is why it cracks me up even more to see niggers using it.

You guys are fuckin retarded. It represents 666 to fellow travelers (jews/shabbos goyim aka freemason) the whole it means wp thing is a misnomer to troll the left, when its actually trolling all whites collectively. you guys truly are lemmings holy fuck. Sup Forums is now reddit

me too and I'm a girl!

love milo
wish he was straight

Why the FUCK is a nigger doing a white power symbol? Is this the extent of how retarded civic nationalism can become?

Like it or not it's true. You get witch hunted for being a conservative these days.

the lyin' leaf, the lyin' leaf

it literally started here and was because of pepe and stuff.

if you found another group that uses a similar symbol, that's unrelated. although from what i know about masons, from people i've known in those groups, they don't really use that symbol. either way it doesn't matter. all it means is that you're alt-right and you love america and believe in at least civic nationalism, usually some sort of racial nationalism too.

no, he's an attention whoring retard