God bless

Connery?

"Africa for Africans. Europe for Europeans"
Openly and proudly anti-Jew
Destroyed his enemies

who?

Idi Amin

youtube.com/watch?v=7actrUqwkyQ

Ah, you've been watching the discovery channel special as well?

THIS MAN WAS A PROPHET

youtube.com/watch?v=3rLF-QAS67I

Proof that the majority of Sup Forums is underage.

10 of 10 QT

One of the brightest comedians of his time

LOL gotta love how Sup Forumss heros are skinny, low test beta manlets. All of the fucks posted were cowardly cucks

When Sup Forums talks about "good blacks", these are the good blacks we're talking about.

>The crippling human cover spread over the living layer of the Earth must forcibly be made lighter: breathing holes must be punctured in this blanket and the ecological footprint of man brushed away. Forms of boastful consumption must violently be crushed, the natality of the species violently controlled, and the number of those already born violently reduced — by any means possible.

>Those who died in the attack were not simply humans: they were Americans; and not ordinary Americans, either, but the priests and priestesses of the supreme God of this age: the Dollar. The passengers of the domestic flights are not a valid sample of humanity either, but a wealthy, busy, environmentally damaging and world-devouring portion of mankind.

>World War III would be: "a happy occasion for the planet.... If there were a button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without hesitating, if it meant millions of people would die."

@140291368
you

Read this niggas book

Henry Miller

go back to Sup Forums todd

He did invent the protron glider.

He kinda fucked Russian Empire on all levels. That makes him wonderful person, even if was idiot.

Lee Kwan Yew

isn't that the guy who mouthfucks and pisses on chicks?

Unabomber did nothing wrong . He warned us of the age AI and its disastrous affects on society and how meg-corporations will seek to control all that we know . All media has merged and all corporations are locust which move from place to place when it suites them . Unabomber should have led a country wide campaign against all universities they are a poison on America .

>Unabomber did nothing wrong

True.

Never forget

this unfunny goof is so fucking overrated it makes me angry.

Best 20th century dictator.

All you had to do was follow the train CJ

peace be upon him

Oh hey I love Triple H

Let me pick your brain about Leddit, comrade.

Haha that's what I'm talking about. Goddamn fuckin' Beetlejuice. Who me? Coo bee

Comedic gold mine, this nigra here.

never forget the true king of kings youtube.com/watch?v=4bEhffsQNZ0

He was pretty woke

From that, MJ sounds like a pretty interesting guy. I mean nothing like the media had/has him portrayed like.

You actually posted someone interesting. It must still be summer break for all the high schools because all we've got here is a bunch of hilarious stuff that's so ironic.

Thomas sowell.
youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU

Can Sup Forums please ban this type of cancer?

Pedo, gtfo!

“Young people get the foolish idea that what is new for them must be new for everybody else too. No matter how unconventional they get, they're just repeating what others before them have done.”

this man is going to kill us all with post-modern irony

>you know where you are? You're in the jungle baby...

Michael was based

he calls out kikes in this song

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

hello kike

>tfw no qt in Maximilian armor

10/10 post.

shit taste on your part desu

how severe is your autism?

Maybe for the few years that followed his release of his first 5 publications. (1905)
After that, he wasn't underrated at all.