The modern western woman

The modern western woman

THICC

Do you really expect anything more from Tinder? That website is nothing but a trash bin of human failures.

>implying i would stick my face in between her sweaty, fat thighs and lick that foul pussy

It probably smells like a Popeyes bathroom

>inb4 'sour grapes'

G R O S S

>All under 6'2" need not apply
YOU GO GURRRRRLLLLL YASSSS QUEEN

>no overweight women need apply
FUCKING SHITLORD MUH SOGGY KNEE

> t. angry coping manlet
Why keep making these threads?
Why even be angry over such a low-quality woman?

white sharia when?

wat happened to her thigh?

I think the lie is that she's 22, or under 200 lbs

>Surprised to find whores on a whore's app
What were you expecting?

I don't think we need Sharia (which is quite hypocritical as many Muslims have bad behaviors but they are kept secret), we just need common decency to make a comeback, and for all people to be held accountable for their actions, no matter their race, sex, or whatever.

This can be done, and must be done for Western countries to survive.

m8 you're a total faggot that belongs on r9k
bitch is white, not obese, fairly attractive
if anything
hate fuck her out of spite
take your r9k faggotry and piss off ;)

>inb4 whiteknighting
as if I have to explain a libido to you

proof muslim posters target r9k dweebs
get rekt

sluts are great when you don't want to connect

doesn't seem like we'll ever get over the sense of otherness. it's always 'this other is a shitlord', not most people suck and we should try to be decent.

shooped

I am so close to just saying fuck it, and going after a handful of girls I know that are hot, but from Venezuela, Mexico, etc. White women are a lost cause

This.

i said white sharia when faggot?

It's really the only way to make things work in the US. If we can't do it, then I think we are going to Balkanize.

But I think a lot of it is going to be up to the minorities. I think many whites would be fine sharing the country as long as we went back to a fair, colorblind, treatment. But if minorities continue to want identity politics and preferential treatment then it will push more and more conservative, family-oriented whites towards a race based nationalism instead of a civics based nationalism.

I just... hate emojis...

Look at the tasteful thickness of it, that subtle off white colouring

>Desperate as fuck crooked toothed poofter