How will Trump ever recover??!

Srumph is finished

Can't amyone on the left meme?

mods send this faggot thread to /bant/

>letterman steals a two year old meme
What a fag

>leftist harry potter memes

i thought he was voldemort

Why do liberals always use pop culture references?

Libtards and their Harry Potter
>muh shoddy bookz r 4 realz

It's all their little brains can come up with. Any other allegories beyond those related to Harry potter or Star Wars are lost on them.

>>Not realizing that Jews have been painting blonde people as the bad guys is standard mo.

>harry potter

jk rowling must be a powerful far left witch, her series managed to indoctrinate so many idiots.

Draco is a chad now, feel free to look it up.

Another Harry Potter reference. Liberals are so original.

>Why do liberals always use pop culture references?
because they are global citizens, they belong nowhere, they have no heritage, they have no culture.

and they want the same for you too

>There are only liberals in that picture.

Letterman is still alive? No Way!

It's so christian as well, why do all these lefty atheists love a rehash of Jesus.

>mindless consumers of media and advertisement
>live life in a fantasy world free of any real responsibility or agency

also

but... malfoy ended up being an anti-hero and pretty much a good guy at the end.

This.

Who cares what they called themselves, faggot. What matters is what they believe in and do.

Nice one, David. Back to your crypt.

wow great joke david

David Letternan
>Sup Forums will still think its him

leftist memes are so weak and cringe. glad i don't live in that world.

HIV turned him into Santa

>tfw harry potter was 50 years ago

This is more like a British secondary school

I redpilled my 12 year old by telling him to pay attention to the lack of Blonde men on TV. We went to Church the next day and the Father's sermon was literally about WHITE MARTYRDOM. I shit you not, he gave a sermon about how White people are being oppressed and victimized in the West. He used the phrase WHITE MARTYRDOM.

LOTR memes > Harry Potter memes

>SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!
also, remember the guy from the late night show?
>this is him now, feel old yet?

>harry potter
Every time

note to newfags
>pic related

>tfw

Some of the assholes in that painting fought and killed for the left in the French Revolution.

Impeachment is imminent.

Is Sup Forums just bots except for me

fuck, lost it

too real

lol faggot

We can't let him get the codes

>Childish memes are only ok in muh group does it

Dicks are too big and not paki brownish.

Do they sell this gay glasses everywhere?

EXPELLIRAMUS!!!

>tfw I had to wait until uni to get my fun

>Dicks are too big and not paki brownish.
So you're saying Paki dicks are small?

Schools are segregated. You either have an overwhelmingly paki school or an overwhelmingly white school.

Pure blood

once again, the Left can't use an actual fucking historical example and have to rely on pop culture for an analogy

They're practically pajeets and they're known to have some of the smallest members in asia.

Apart from LITERALLY HITLER

>Small and brownish
Does that remind you of anything, Paco?

Didn't expect Letterman sink to the level of posting dumb social media memes. Times have changed, I guess.

Did i hurt your feelings pajeet?

>Trump is that Slitherin kid
Didn't he turn out to be okay at the end and he and Potter had some respect for each other?

It's inherent that the left doesn't understand the essence of memes. Don't respond to their memes, don't get disgusted by their memes, just ignore the shithouse that is the left.

>David, my son. You are man now. You can read and call back to one of many great literary pieces written for an adult audience or this children's series about high school wizards.

im not a Poo but you have to see the irony in a Mexican saying Pakis have small brownish dicks

Would you like to see my cock?

FUCK PEDE'S HOLD ME

no

The boldest trope in the book