THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL:

PHARMA BRO HAS DNA MATCH OF HILLARY CLINTON BEING A REPTILIAN. OFFERS $5,000 REWARD FOR EACH SAMPLE BROUGHT TO HIM.

Martin skreli is live on YouTube.

Just said on livestream. "Hillary Clinton is half human half reptilian"

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SrUeeAq9xX4

Bump

Bump

LIZARDS WILL FALL
FROGS WILL RISE

fear your lizard overlords

seriously though wouldn't a lizard person be able to stand and walk without looking like they're on drugs?

>each sample

each hair or would a fistful work

Bump

reptiles don't have hair you megamongs

You know what to do, anons. Two take the fall, one gets away. Your service will be honored.

>Someone is just gonna go up with sizzors cut a lock of her hair off and run with it.

>honeypotting this hard
Nice try, FBI.

bump

Clever. You'll be spared.

Keks. They are freaking out.

>half

>shooting yourself in the back of the head while accidentally locking yourself inside a duffle bag for a locket of hair

ISHYGDDT

Lol what a trolljob

Bump

Isn't he supposed to be in jail?

>reptilian

>half reptilian
Isn't our DNA like 50% reptilian anyways?

Hell, we are 99% like chimps dna wise.

or a corpse?

Only problem is secret service is watching so getting this hair is gonna be no easy task. She's smart enough to know that asking for a hair sample is the same as asking for a DNA sample and if she's guilty she'll most definitely say no.

This smells of tricks.... trying to get people arrested and imprisoned for 5+ years. Unstable idiots are going to be pulling on some old bitch's hair. This is stupid as fuck.

I think were 60% banana.

Explain dinosaurs faggot

Nigger tier mind right here

He doesn't have any DNA he just wants random lunatics to grab her hair
Notice he said he would pay if the DNA matched
As he has no DNA he knows it won't match and thus not have to pay out
But he does get to see Hillary get her hair yanked out

He obviously doesn't mean get it directly from her head you moron.

Not sure about this, seems like he could be doing something nuts like this for a variety of reasons.

He could be writing bombastic stuff like this so he has fodder to contest the validity of his sentence for the crimes he was just convicted of. As in "you're only throwing the book at me because I said bad stuff but still constitutionally protected stuff about HRC online!"

Or he could be doing this because he's trying to get people to attack hillary because some spooks wanted to flush out wackos online, I don't know.

The third possibility is that she actually is some kind of hybrid or is being genetically modified. I can't stop thinking about how a house fly landed ON HER FACE during a national televised debate. Something about that is strange and at this point I have learned never to doubt the power of consciousness/spirituality and the universe sending messages. House flies don't land on healthy normal people like that, that was a symbol.

Hair has no DNA. The follicle has mitochondrial, if you pull one out.

They had feathers! (If they existed at all)

protip - hair brush from her hair dresser

There's too much suspicious circumstances in the Clinton case.
The result will justify the deeds if Martin finds convincting evidence. What people need to do is spread this wanted advertisement but only underground

Dufflebag memes aside this is really dumb of him to do. 1st sperg that goes and tries to take a fist full of hair will get arrested for assult and skreli is guilty of conspiracy

Fuck off Marty you attention whore

If you watch forensic files, they can't do shit with hair but match color and stuff. There is a whole FBI branch of fake science that matched hair that has all been disproven. No DNA in hair. It is protein.

She didn't even fucking flinch.

It was a hot day, everyone knows that lizards can't control their body temperature well.

Just pick a curly one from Huma's teeth

So he's larping then?

feathers are a form of hair

>House flies don't land on healthy normal people like that

They do.

>Find a Way to tell Shillary this and say you plan to donate money to her foundation.
>she goes bald for the Shekles
>give to Skrelli
>get a massive money amount
>donate $10
>I kept my deal
>buy Lewis Gun from Gunbroker.
>commit suicide by getting shot 100 times by .303. Lewis Gun on other side of room

Thats because her skin is like scales.

bump

Obviously. He wants to watch the Nightly News and see a story about Hillary being attacked by some crazy during her book signing. I'm sure Lester won't mention the reasons for the action.

Pharma nigger is going to jail and this is how he passes his time? Really activates my pistachios

Thanks for the lol user

>this many replies to this stupid shit
Hair is just a bunch of keratin with some other shit you dense faggotrons there's no DNA in it.

>implying she has any hair left
She's bald m8, she's probably wearing wigs all the time. No one as sick as she's shown herself to be has hair that looks like that.

Probably could get some pubes from Huma's mouth.

What diseases might she have shown that would be possible to ID with a genetic test?

This is madness....

Aren't reptilians cold blooded? How would they move around in the winter?

I think he is also monarch/MKultra victim

Just yank it out
Do it for humanity user

>says DNA is half reptilian

You'd need to have an unquestionably reptilin sample to compare it to, otherwise you could just say it was significantly divergent from human dna.

somebody tell him he needs to see santa.

This man is the world's biggest LARPing idiot. Fuck right the hell off.

As a Gnostic I can give you the low down on the "reptilian" blood.

They are the Serpent Archons like the Demiurge Yaldabaoth.

He raped Eve and Fathered Cain.

nah he's just bill hicks

You really only need the head. No point in lugging the body around.

>tfw you yank on her hair and her entire skin mask comes with it

If she was a reptile wouldn't she have eaten the fly?

by being half human obviously.

why the FUCK has nobody posted the shkreli livestream where he says reptilian? wtf is wrong with you people.

Both her and Obama had a "fly" moment on TV

>believing him at all after he lied about releasing Wu Tang's album if Trump won

Why isn't this bitch nigger rotting in prison yet?

Love hicks

Do it faggot

this guy is as good as dead isnt he

so he wants to confirm his sample
so if the hair doesnt match
he wont pay because he will assume its not from her?
or will he pay anyway and assume his sample is bad?
this is all very stupid

it doesn't exist, i looked. this entire thread is a hellhole.

im not gay but i would succ the shkrel

>House flies don't land on healthy normal people like that
kys you moron

>Payment after the sequence matches.
And it won't, because I'm 90% sure this guy is bullshitting you.

WUT?

>claims to have hillary's hair sample already
>asking for people to bring him more
>implying it will ever stand up in court now that he ever had a sample originally

House flies land on people all the time, wtf are you talking about.

t.Unhealthy abnormal user.

You have to get the hair follicle attached, a hair shaft does not contain nuclear DNA. I learned this from my Bigfoot research.

a-anybody kinda think it would be cool t-to be reptilian?

this is what must truly be proven

hair follicles contain dna. you have to pull her hair out, not clip it off

Best burger to have ever lived.

Checked but bill hicks is very mediocre and his comedy doesn't hold up well.

>keks

Yeah you're def not from here

based cryptozoologist

>DUDE DRUGS LMAO
>*deep thoughts about the universe and shieeet

fucking shit tier comedian

>tfw an autist grabs a fist full of hair while screaming "BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST"

Bernie Bro here.

Is the shit this guy is talking about in the video legit?

t. an actual moron

Kill yourself Frank

One of the ways to figure it out is shine a light into her eyes and see how they dilate. They can never get the eyes right, also watch eat something really salty.

Ask yourself that bernie fag, she threw him under the bus and then some but you still stand up for her.

Not sure how that works. I just know that what you are saying doesn't exist in nature.

>putting up a bounty to assault Hillary

Absolute madman.

kys