What does Sup Forumsthink of the political ideology of (((Lauren Southern)))

What does Sup Forumsthink of the political ideology of (((Lauren Southern)))
Memes aside, I don't really care that she's a jewish woman, she's actually really based

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/vgbL5
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's her political ideology? civic nationalism?

She's not a Jew you fucking leftist

No, White Nationalism but she denies the label

what sort of white nationalist stuff has she said?

I meant to reply to:

>non-white
>slut
>(((civic nationalist)))

She's against mass immigration to European countries
She made a video about white genocide called ''teh great replacement''

She's conservative enough that I would date her.

This

She's not Jewish.

She isn't any of those things

>literally not of the white race, brown hair, brown eyes
>in Scarborough they call her the industrial revolution she burns so much coal
>literally spouts civic nationalism

She's a lot more redpilled than people like to admit because she actually does things for the cause unlike 95% of faggots on this board. Also she is not Jewish, this has been proven hundreds of times and I honestly just filter the posts of anybody who says she is Jewish because they're blatant shills

I want to make a baby in her belly

She's not Jewish though.

webmshare.com/vgbL5
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

She has green eyes and dirty blonde hair

id love to breed lauren but would love to fuck her sister (jesu).

>literally posts her brown eyes
>dyes her hair so badly you can see the roots always

she is annoying and will flip to whatever decision her "fanbase" wants her too. She is no different that a college girl selling nude photos for some extra cash, she is using her body for an advantage.

Why would she pretend otherwise?

>literally posts her brown eyes
Obviously the filter is distorting them
>dyes her hair so badly you can see the roots always
Look at her new videos, she doesn't dye her hair anymore

Who doesn't?

Look guys, "John" derives from Hebrew. This means if your surname is "Johnson" you're Jewish.

I just donated 400 Euros to Lauren. Get fucked, leftists

How is she not Jewish? She tweeted that her grandparents died in the holocaust or some shit

Good to see you're still keeping up the good work Finnbro

I've never even watched one of her videos, or whatever she does, but you guys have made me sick of her.

Plus that name. If you're gonna pick a fake southern name, pick one that isn't a tongue twister.

I will never rest, not when shills seek to sully the name of /our queen/

No she did not. They were not even in danger. see

> "Stop supporting females that have significant alignment with your political ideals!"

Stop trying to impersonate me, no one will buy you're me when you say such cringy things

What is Lauren's position on abortion? Does anyone know?

I wasn't trying to impersonate you, I'm just inspired by you

I have her nudes

today's divide and conquer covert operation post is brought to you by a fucking leaf

She hasn't taken a hard stance but she seems to lean pro-life

>conservative
>just use micro-short and sleeveless shirt with necklines

Very conservative.
A real good and conservative women have to dress modestly. Good and long dresses, no pants.
A woman have to reject the "woman right of to choose immoral clothes". Lauren don't reject that, she wears feminist clothes.

This is the "conservative women of pol". kek

pls post

Has she made posts that possibly indicate a pro-life stance even slightly?

That's where you draw the line for cringeyness? That's basically the same shit you always say

This
Lauren is love, Lauren is life

Fuck off monkey

In her book she talked of liberals and abortion in a tone that suggested she disagreed with them. But as I said, I have not heard her clearly outline her stance.

I would never call her "our queen" or /ourgirl/, she is just one useful political figure among many.

>she doesn't dye her hair anymore
She started dying it to obscure her real identity. Picking a name almost identical to her birth name and relying on some very selfish, possessive people to begin her early career didn't help. Giving so much attention to those trust fundies using their money for babby's first Nazism isn't helping either.

But Lauren does as she will within the confines of love.

Why don't people ever imitate me?

Prove it and do it faggot.

Did I hurt your feelings, cuckboy? kek
I insulted your little princess, right?

Go deify your degenerate queen.
Pussyslave.

>She started dying it to obscure her real identity.
She dyed it because she wanted to preserve the hair she had when she was younger (pure blonde)
>Picking a name almost identical to her birth name
I don't know what this is supposed to mean. She has always used her real name.

this again
first of sage
second kill yourself in a completely painful and slow way
>one post by this id
>this id is leaf

Post them

>in Scarborough they call her the industrial revolution she burns so much coal

Killer fuckin' hot I want to breed with her

Wait, what was the question?

Hmmmmm

Does this make you the top or the bottom

Yeah whatever

More pictures of Lauren in tight little shorts.

She could be a fuckin martian for all I care.

For Laure and her alone I bottom. I thought I've been through this, I don't think she wants to anyway so I'm off the hook.

I know she's not Jewish, I know her original hair colour, I also know she did make some very shit attempts at hiding her identity and absolutely did start dying for her career. She can say otherwise, but literally every Germanic descendent person is blonde until they're 5 or 6. She's better than to be proud of that.

Lauren, I hope the blue eyes blonde hair thing isn't that important to you. As a political commentator this reflects you badly.

There's a few trolls demoralising her. Peter isn't Morpheus and her recent detractors is a certain someone that has an agenda to make some people here more interested in her sister than Lauren herself. Lauren knows this by now.

huur durr I'm a dumb Australian
Happy now? I Imitated you

faith goldy is hotter

Cares more about europe than her homeland

Faith certainly has more balls. Lauren would never go on a Daily Stormer podcast

why do finns love lauren so much?

Maybe she reminds us of Finnish girls?

Maybe because she's a little sick of being associated with the people who'll spam her with antisemitism one day and ask her to manipulate her message for them the next?

What kind of rotten cunt asks for a favour after insulting someone? I am not Lauren's spokesman, but this seems kind of obvious.

A lot of Australians, Canadians, British and Europeans see other western nations, especially ones we share legal traditions with (oh noes the civic nationalism!) as a layer just after our nationalistic responsibilities, like family, community, nation, allied nations.

Basically it doesn't go unnoticed that I'm going to drink easier with a Brit than a Turk.

Her philosophy is extremely consistent, that's the last thing I'd criticise her about.

Hotter

She's not Jewish. She's great. Not the smartest cookie and her videos are the standard YouTube fare. But I respect her strength of character. She told (((Ezra Levant))) to fuck off because he was shekel grubbing. She regularly gets into the fray at Berkeley AND Hamburg which is like Antifa final boss level. And she's been doing the stuff with DefendEurope which takes more pluck than the average Sup Forumswould care to admit.

She's very attractive but in that regard I prefer Brittany Pettibone.

based

Are there any *women* here today?

Does anyone have that side view of her where she's standing in front of a camera looking like a thicc bih?

Her sister is fucking hot as fuck.