First off, femanon here

First off, femanon here.

Secondly, you have TEN SECONDS to give me *one* logical (YES, LOGICAL) reason why billionaires and corporations should get tax breaks.

Back up your argument WITH FACTS.

>femanon
kys

Back up your statement with abtimestamp and tits or gtfo, you larping cunt.

Tits and time stamp or GTFO

This post made me so angry I just had to respond. There were other threads that looked interesting. Then I saw this. How arrogant are you OP? Demanding I answer you? Just so angry. I had to respond.

Do you see how these threads work kids?

TITS
OR
GTFO

shit thread

add me to the screencap

Sup Forums has spoken. tits now

do you have a boyfriend? I have a big penis

Taxation is theft.

easy, if you don't give tax breaks they will just keep their money in swiss banks where it is untaxable. NONE of that money gets circulated in the us economy, lowering taxes on the rich means they are more likely to keep money here and clearing up loopholes in tax law would mean they can't abuse it by dumping money in foreign banking.

Tax breaks for being a money making veteran. They generally start off young.

Make me.

What's that? You can't? Because you're a weak willed white male who isn't aware of his privileges?

Exactly.

>femanon
saged, I won't give you a bump because you expressively stated your gender.

And GTFO

Less taxes
>more innovation
>less expensive product
>hire more employees
>R&D
>investing in smaller companies to grow or contribute

Higher taxes
>the opposite of everything I said for less taxes

tits timestamp or gtfo

There's a rule here you dumb cunt. If you claim to be a fem user than it's on you to prove it

you have no right to steal from other people.

What the hell is this shit?
sage

nobody cares that you're a girl, shill
tits or gtfo

>First off, femanon here.
This bait works every time

Because if you don't give them tax breaks, they will simply hire a team of lawyers to find every tax loophole in the book to avoid paying anyway.

If you lower the taxes to be competitive with other countries, they will be less likely to move their money to offshore accounts.

In the same way that if two stores advertise the same product, but one store is selling it cheaper, you are going to go buy it there instead.

That is how corporations view taxes. You have to compete with your tax rate otherwise they will find ways to avoid paying in your country.

Corporations don't pay taxes, the consumer does. You're an idiot

So you're an ugly roastie the. Got it.

We don't care what ugly salty roastie hambeasts think. Go fuck a somali rapefugee, cunt.

Ausanon here.
Kindly fuck off.

Tru that brother

You know the rules. There are no women on the Internet. Your everyday privilege or getting men to buy things for you, and pay you attention because you were born with a vagina, does not exist here. Men are nice to you in real life because they want to fuck you. No one fucks on the Internet, so here, no one is going to be nice to you.

You have one option if you want to retain your privilege over the web.

Tits and timestamp.

>these people actually answering
newfags, leave

>femanon
>existing

You are right, actually. They shouldn't get tax breaks, all of the loop holes should be closed and the rates generally lowered for all. Now go tell Trump that you support his tax plan.
>t. cuck

Il try to do that without using numbers so you can understand

They currently pay nothing and base their business overseas

If your tax rate is better than other countries there would be no reason for them to do this

Then they would pay more than nothing

Sage

Corporations can choose their location. To get or keep a successful company, a region must be competitive. If this were not the case, the world would be a lot less friendly to business in general.

If they can make BANK off of cheap labour from China, then in order to compete, they need to offer some incentives for companies to open up in your country.

>Tits first.
You know the drill..

You have ten seconds to explain why they shouldn't get tax breaks. Use facts not feelings.

If they don't, they'll just move to another country. Would you rather have $100k from taxing a billionaire at 1%, or $0 from taxing a billionaire at 10%?

None of the 'less taxes' part is actually happening in practice, though.

Nobody cares if you're a femanon.
The only reason I would care if you were a femanon is if I could dick you but I can't so you're just user.