Daily reminder that there are thousands of stay at home daughters out there just waiting for someone to marry them

Daily reminder that there are thousands of stay at home daughters out there just waiting for someone to marry them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/amp/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop shilling this

>tfw your average Sup Forumstard is not good enough to get even these plain-jane NEET grils

>NEET
Why would anyone want a career woman?

and where do I find them? what are they good for?
is it worth it?
do I have a chance?
what do I need to have a chance?
how to get such a girl?

I'm 6'3 and look Brandon Lee mixed with Billy Corgan and Johnny Depp, these broads belong to me

Because THE career for a career woman is that of a stay-at-home mom. Any other career is cancer.

Checked and confirmed. No one wants a career woman, she will not prioritize being a mother.

>do I have a chance?
>what do I need to have a chance?

Because most men dont want to waste their time with girls that dont put out it has never been easier

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

someone get these girls a student loan and some yoga pants asap

do I have a chance as a touchless virgin?

Probably
I have QTs comming up to me a church all of the time

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/amp/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html

>where do I find them?
In good families. Not in liberal circles.

>what are they good for?
Building the next generation.

>is it worth it?
Was your life worth living?

>do I have a chance?
IDK... how much self-investment have you done?

>what do I need to have a chance?
A clear understanding of who you are and what you want.

>how to get such a girl?
Commit. And stick by the family she builds you.

>girls that dont put out

that's a meme created by women to give an appearance of purity to make them seem higher value. They all sucked off Chad at Bible camp 2007 in the woods.
people who put up a front of purity are often the least pure of all

>They all sucked off Chad at Bible camp 2007
Go to church long enough and its not hard to spot who those girls are

u r a raterd

Don't believe everything you read on reddit

kek

this

>how to get such a girl?
At the bar

>In good families. Not in liberal circles.
I don't think that exists here

>Was your life worth living?
not really

>IDK... how much self-investment have you done?
for example?

>A clear understanding of who you are and what you want.
I want a gf

>Commit. And stick by the family she builds you.
that sounds nice

I don't drink

They will still divorce you and take half your shit

hahahahahahahahaha

FOUND THE WHITE GENOCIDE KIKE~!

You realize the world is already overpopulated?

did this
then the old man died
shit!
cut corners to make it all happen too
left to flounder in poverty
so ladies it's not just the man, you need to marry a good supportive family too or have one, if not you're fucked

and your government is busy babysitting the world and giving all of our treasure and inheritance to CEOs and Israel.

Get some identity: race or religion cause no one else will care about you.

>Stop having children, goyim. The world is over-populated
>Goyim, you need to bring in more third-worlders because there aren't enough of you

Stay at home daughters is the worst spam on this board

You realize the world and our countries are two different things brainlet

It cant be worse than BBC spam

Because I barely make enough for myself let alone her.

Stay at home wives dont cost much money

>im saving myself for marriage
>meanwhile Jamal Thundercock has just impregnated another 4 women
enjoy your virginity, so much for saving your dying race

Why aren't you telling third-worlders to have fewer kids, your disingenuous kike?

If you're saying we need to have fewer kids because first-worlders consume more resources than third-worlders, then why the hell would you want third-worlders to come to the first-world? Do you imagine they won't increase the amount of resources they use when they get here? You think bringing them here will not increase resource consumption compared to keeping them in their native land?

Then step up your shit. I'm not having my wife have to work full time to afford rent. She can have a part time gig until kids to ensure she doesn't get bored and fuck the neighbor.

>I don't think that exists here
Maybe time to emigrate, if that's true. But I'm betting it isn't true. There are a great many women we haven't met.

>I want a gf
Every ape wants that. There is no self-knowledge in that perspective. WHY do you want a gf? Good women aren't fuck-toys.

>>Was your life worth living?
>not really
I meant: Was it worth living for YOU. Not by anyone's external definition.

If you enjoyed life, paying it forward become its own reward. And you'd have to look at it that way. My children drain all the energy from me. And if I hated my own childhood, I would see only the costs to myself.

So I'll re-phrase for higher clarity:
Was your life worth living TO YOU?

If not, my first priority would be to figure out why.

>thousands
Wow. It's fucking nothing.

It does not matter what you tell them
They are have a shit load of kids and the planet cannot sustain us all

I'm going to go tuck my kids in.

I wish you luck, Hans.

FWIW, I didn't have the answers to the questions I asked you until I was in my late 20's. If you really do want a nuclear family, as a male, your job is to be able to pull in the resources for a wife disabled by childbirth, and to be empathetic enough to not lose your resolve when family life starts to rip at your own individual interests.

Self-improvement might mean many things. I'm not even sure you aren't ready already. But these are the questions I asked myself when I came to unsatisfactory answers. Fixed root-causes. Found good wife. Knocked her up twice.

Life is good. :-)

>If not, my first priority would be to figure out why.
because no gf

Unfortunately, they cost more than living alone at first glance.

I haven't done the math to compare, but I spend a good $100/week drinking, not including business-related happy hours. I'm not sure a stay-at-home wife would cost less than $100/week in extra food, utilities, insurance, car payments, whatever recreation I would spend on her. Assuming that I were to stop going out for drinks with my friends after getting a stay-at-home wife.

But I know that it would get more expensive when a kid is involved. For a stay at-home-wife with kids, I would either need a better job or find a way to get her to make money, too. Or I could wait until I'd paid off all my college and law school debt. Plus, my house would need significant construction to accommodate kids since I own a 1bed/1bath with some good land, but has stupid protected California Oak Trees on it that would make any construction a couple dozen grand more, and a hassle with permitting.

Unfortunately, such a thing probably isn't in the cards. Hard to find one in southern california anyway.

why would I want to support a parasite?

>car payments
if she doesnt work you can get buy with one car

>I spend a good $100/week drinking

damn son get you a $15 bottle of vodka and call it a day

Then why should we accommodate them? Let them clean up their own mess. They're adults. They must handle themselves or sink. I shouldn't have to accept new neighbors who do not share my culture of values just because some third-worlders don't have access to birth control. You want to lower the global population? Give free IUDs to third-world women.

>the planet cannot sustain us all
>citation needed

So you can continue your bloodline
What is a better use of your money?

>tfw I only buy 1.75L bottles of cheap bourbon and still spend $200 a month on alcohol

thousands

in a nation of 300 million

good luck

How is she gonna take the kids to school? How is she gonna buy groceries? How is she going to do anything while I'm at work 10+ hours a day? Also, that's just not feasible in Los Angeles.

I wish. But I don't go out drinking to drink. I go out drinking to socialize and see live music. I'd prefer staying at home with booze and a woman, but I need a woman first.

>They're adults
They are also fellow humans

>Women don't belong in the workplace
>Women who stay in the home are parasites

The fuck Sup Forums? Get your shit together.

I know that feel. I've slowed down a little. My body just can't handle it anymore.

>How is she gonna take the kids to school?
homeschool
>How is she gonna buy groceries?
When you are not using it
>How is she going to do anything while I'm at work 10+ hours a day?
You ever seen women walking around with strollers?
>Also, that's just not feasible in Los Angeles
move

daily reminder the best of this group are trust-fund daughters whom have very high requirements and /pol cannot match them

Exactly. So we treat them like they're capable individuals who have agency, not children or lesser animals who need to be rescued even if it means reducing our standard of living.

I've been a heavy drinker for ~17 years. I've averaged a bottle of bourbon a day 6 days a week for the last 3+ years. Only reason I'd say 6 days a week is because I managed to go about 60 days sober a few times. I drink it so fast, I usually end up pissing myself just about every night. I can tell my kidneys and probably my liver are fucked up. I don't really care anymore.

The key to all of that is
>move
Otherwise, it can't be done.

But I'm not going to move. My family's been in California for over 100 years and in Los Angeles since before WW2. This is my land. I'm staying until I literally cannot.

>tfw

>Otherwise, it can't be done.
it still can be it is just harder

>t.someone who's never lived in Los Angeles and doesn't realize how car-dependent this city is.

Unfortunately, this town is 4700 square miles with no good public transport. Everyone needs a car unless they're exenoi faggots from New York who want to make LA more like NY.

Many don't act like it. A lot are really just children with boobs.

Ask your parents

She's not talking about women, she's talking about third-worlders.

You can come for a visit, primo.

>thousands

In a country of 300M
Good luck finding one

My grandma live in Pasadena
Metro rail does not everywhere but it works if you have nothing else

the uglier girl has a choker on in other videos with hip hop playing give me a break

There are several in my church

I used to live in Pasadena. I could walk to a goldline stop from my house and take it to a redline stop 2 blocks from my office. It was still faster to drive to work, even in rush hour traffic.

Also, if you can afford to own a house in Pasadena, you don't need to worry about buying a second car.

>buying a second car.
Ok but if you wife is not working why does she need a second car?

does your dick still work? And how is your heart doing

>Sup Forums is one person

It works a bit too good honestly. I'm 34 and still get hard at random times. Heart is still ticking. I occasionally have a weird feeling heartbeat but I think it's more from stress and anxiety...hopefully it blows up on me soon.

bless her heart she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch

You have to go back.

>what are groceries?
>what are school for kids?
>what are doctors visits for kids?
>what are literally anything she needs to do that's not in the house but necessary for support and maintenance of the homelife?

They're called Asian qts.

White girls only want to climb the career ladder and fuck niggers until 35, before settling with some beta white guy she can frivorce.

>>what are school for kids?
never send you kids to public school
The rest of the of the stuff doesnt need to be done every day

Why would you want to? What use is she to me? A bland woman with no skills and no drive.

you could fit the entire population of the earth standing shoulder to shoulder inside Jacksonville,FL

Cities are over crowded but that's just human stupidity.

private and public schools are a massive waste of time regardless of how "good" they are, so you might as well go for the cheaper option

as opposed to the same except with a sociology degree that has indoctrinated 3rd-wave feminism into her head?

Nope, those are all taken by blacks/Arabs here.

"Diversity" = White Genocide

you lost me at west coast

>waiting to marry you
then, after they get tired of you, divorce you, take everything you've worked for, your children, pension, home and even your fucking dog. All sanctioned by the stated. I like the M&M analogy. There's 1000 M&M's in a bowl and you only want 1. However, 95% of those sweet candies for completely poisonous and will fuck your life up. And you've already pulled 2 poison candies so far. How long are you going to reach into that bowl hoping to find a non poisonous one? Fuck that shit anymore. I've done the Cost/Benefit analysis and the juice is, unequivocally, not worth the squeeze.

try buying 1.75L of expensive whiskey bottles and spending 1K a month on alcohol. You're power level will increase.

Also I married a virgin woman that now makes 8x what I do, so alcohol is very much necessary to subdue my male ego

because she manages and maintains your household.

A Home is a business, and good business need capital and competent administration. You can't be the best provider you can be if you have to spend extra time from your life cooking cleaning and managing children. And you're also not at your best when you live in filth and subsist off hotpockets.

Imkagine if your home was always clean, meals were always home cooked, everything was in it's proper place. Hell, if you actually paid people to do all those jobs it would be a lot of money. This way you can also have sex with them.

Until their hormones push another way, towards the culture of the elite and of the crowd. And it most likely will, women are women. It's time for wife-slavery and forced motherhood.

>Imkagine if your home was always clean, meals were always home cooked, everything was in it's proper place. Hell, if you actually paid people to do all those jobs it would be a lot of money. This way you can also have sex with them.

it sounds like fantasy at this point, which is kind of ridiculous because that would be a more than fair trade if the man paid for the woman's entire lifestyle. The least she could do is cook a meal or two and suck his dick at the end of the day

we need some /marriage/ generals to discuss the best ways to keep wives in check and not ruin the relationship

>makes 8x what I do
why even bother working?