Well, it's actually happening

Well, it's actually happening

I'm at FORSCOM and NG/Reserve components are currently being aligned to deal with a North Korea Invasion AND Hurricane Irma as we speak.

This has never happened before, ever. Everybody around here is in complete disbelief.

Higher ups aren't going home, everybody is sleeping in their office or the conference rooms.

This is not your usual "omg planes flying over me it's happening!" pol tier shit, this is the real fucking deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-with-north-korea-we-are-left-with-but-one-realistic-alternative-it-involves-missiles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post proof or kys

Good luck, pal.

fpbp

This

I believe you ,';o)

This shit will be all over the news within the next 12-24 hours. Couldn't care less if you believe me or not.

Fake, gay, and sage.

K we dont care either

thennnnnnnnn kill yourself.

cool

NK INVASION LOLOLOLOLOL

Timestamps or gtfo

>I'm at FORSCOM and NG/Reserve components are currently being aligned to deal with a North Korea Invasion AND Hurricane Irma as we speak.

Try just the hurricane dipshit.

Dumb slide thread. Yawn. Insert favorite herb into subject field.

Do they even have airplanes that can reach the US?

ok wheres the Dr strangelove pasta for the thousandth time today

It's true I am a SEAL team operative hiding outside Pyongyang palace as I type this and I've never seen anything like this in my entire career. Drumpf is telling us to break in and shoot Korean babies and "take em out" but we are bravely resisting. This is fascism. #resist

Like this?

We had a bunch of Ospreys land at the airbase next to me today. I've never seen Ospreys here before. Here being Wyoming

Just like every other larping fag. "It's going to happen soon, just watch."

Funny because I'm part of a major FORSCOM unit and we only mobilized for Houston to help, nothing North Korea. We got 25 ID, 1st Calv. and 1st group in specific for that mission. It's not happening.

There were reports yesterday of F-22 and F-35B fighter aircraft being deployed to a SK airbase(I forgot the name) Anyone care to elaborate what's going on?

I second this.

Fort bragg sucks assholes

Reporting in. I'm an LNT for ES/FT, spec ops (shout to my boy Rudy).

Shit's goin down son.

They're preparing to set Kim up the bomb.

>north korea invading.
>what will happen.

pick one

nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-with-north-korea-we-are-left-with-but-one-realistic-alternative-it-involves-missiles

Hey nigger. How's the nigger life?

Go check out Ramstein AFB, it's a fucking ghost town right now. They flew almost everything to the Pacific in anticipation of the invasion.

>North Korea invasion
Just one (1) serious question - are all Ameritards this retarded? How the fuck do you think they could invade your soil you fucking idiot? Do you realize how much resources it would take up to invade US of A? Do you seriously think North Korea have means to invade USA?

I'm surprised you've ever seen anything in Wyoming. Whole state is just full of miles and miles of nothing.

Yes, because obviously I was talking about a Nork invasion of America and not the other way around.

Kys polack.

I think he means American invasion of NK

doubles and op is full of shit

No they don't.

General Lord Commander Arthur Higgenbottom reporting.

The North Koreans' petulance has ruffled a few feathers down old Westminster. Butter knives at stand by. No time for big girls blouses now lads, stiff upper lip and lets conquer some foreigners!

A Nork invasion of America would be like a demolition derby with guns. A bunch of rednecks in lifted trucks, AR-15's and home made explosives would take care of that in like 30 minutes.

>Couldn't care less if you believe me or not.

so why did you post this thread

WW3

well, it doesn't really change much. Let's try this whole thing once again - just erase the last question I asked cuz obviously you have the means to invade them. It seems like you guys watch way too many action movies to tell flesh from fantasy.

Hmmmm thanks
>opsG7ap

This.
OP, hows TRADOC?

Because I needed to get this shit off my chest. A massive war is going to break out within the next 24-48 hours and most Americans still have no fucking clue what's going on

Youre prolly saying this so Kimmy Jimmel will see it and shit his pamper
>as iffffff Kimmy does not browse here kek

Happens every year. Fuck off, larpfag.

"Its actually happening"
"Never happened before"
"complete disbelief"
"sleeping in their office"
LARP DETECTED...
LARP DETECTED...
MAYDAY MAYDAY
OVER DRAMATIC WORDS USED FOR MAXIMUM LARP SHILLING.
COMMENCE GASSING.

a fucking leaf

LARP

>This has never happened before, ever. Everybody around here is in complete disbelief.

What exactly has never happened before?

Do you promise?

Also, only half that building actually belongs to forscom. The other half, the one that's actually functional, is USARC.

What affect will this have on my buttcoins?

does not matter, send a nuke to my country and finish my suffereing.

post pic of boots

Kek

I'm so tired of LARPing faggots, you and your ilk need to go neck yourselves holy shit.

Hey there rain man, wanna go to vegas?

Whh. .. What???
>you mean I'm about to get btfo while I'm having my tendies???

Stop OP, The only reason I dont kill myself is because I want to see the nukes drop. you are just pushing me to the edge

Pinkie promise

Pics or it didn't happen. Time stamp aswell.

checked

digits confirm it wont happen. kys

6 mg abrahms just flew past my apartment window. Can confirm OP is a faggot Sage and hide unless evidence

Inshalla

>North Korea invading

What, are they going to fly their biplanes over here?

>A massive war is going to break out within the next 24-48

Since you wanna larp, give us more larp info.

War where? Aggressors? Will we be putting boots on the ground or will this be some lame carrier/tomahawk missile shit?

Don't give me any "omfg it's gonna be between US and NK fucking retard"

Because that means fuck all. There are other actors, like China and SK - so tell me what THEIR roles will be in the next "24 - 48 hours"

This is why Japan are planning to evacuate 60,000 people from South Korea

Oh shit! MLRS just drove past my house! OP is right guys!

Saged
Hidden
Reported

my dad works at nintendo and totally begs to differ. he told me it was just a star fox simulation

OP speaks truth. Anyone on the west coast or any pacific island should start moving ASAP.

Would you like to play a game of global thermonuclear war?

OP would

this time it's real

guys, there was just a bright flash out my windahhhhHHHHHHHHH

faggot

>its happening threads

My father ( Great man btw) is the president of the military. He hasn't come home to fix my tendies. Take that for what you will. This sucks

>CIA fag suddenly appears
Oh boy here we go

Snore

>child faggots will believe this

r u ok?

fake and gay

LARPer faggot cuck.

sagged and hidden

I'm just a Captain in the Army, you're asking for information that only the highest echelon of command would be privy to. All I can tell you is that almost every National Guard Division is being mobilized for North Korea while reserve units not critical to the war effort are being sent to deal with the Irma fallout.

Everybody in the NG/Reserves will be receiving robo calls informing them to report to their NG/Reserve unit immediately. Most units have already given down the word to be ready, everybody should have their shit packed and ready to go by now. I'm actually extremely surprised how well they've kept this under wraps so far.

i bet you dad works for Nintendo too faggot

>Go check out Ramstein AFB, it's a fucking ghost town right now. They flew almost everything to the Pacific in anticipation of the invasion.

Seriously sounding like a LARP.

No pic/timestamp.

You are reserve/guard at an army base in South Carolina telling people an AFB in Germany is a ghost town.

Even if Ramstein flew everything out, it wouldn't mean it's a "Ghost Town". A typical base has many many support personnel who aren't part of a deployment.

ARRRGHHH NOT REALLY ARGHHHH

South Korea.

Give him a break guys, he's polish

>Couldn't care less if you believe me or not.
Lucky, because nobody does.

Tits or gtfo
or that sweet boipucci

If you’re an O3 show your CAC with time stamp. Block pii.

That would be amazing

I've played out possible scenarios for the Nork invasion and they're all hilarious. In one model the inflatable rafts that do make it to America will land on the Californian beaches where the locals will nurture them back to life and breed with them before rearming them with the remenants of their own arsenals. Then every other state ignores California until it's mainly Nork and then we roll in and start again.

Nothing's gonna happen you cunt. I'm DOD intel at the pentagon. I assure you this is all fucking media bullshit. Now kindly fuck off.