/AHSG/ Atlantic Hurricane Season General - AIN'T NO SUNSHINE WHEN SHE COMES EDITION

>HURRICANE IRMA LATEST INFO
trackthetropics.com/irma
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidence
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/
>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/on-air-live-stream/
youtu.be/UVAb7a1Hp_g
col.st/cbF41
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov_ScLxiQjU
youtube.com/watch?v=JkWfvG4RT74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FEMAbux soon, fellow PRs

First for B

NC is going to get hard, look at this wave model
Todays forecast was not very accurate

15 millions btw

Time to shit up the thread

roll for outcome

I hope Charlotte gets clobbered.

we're giving your freeloading, indebted ass back to the spaniards right before it hits.

Haha "stays offshore" leads right to carolinas...

rollin for c

170 mph winds observed approx 1000 feet above the surface

that's what's going to happen. Kek has told us so.
He is kek afterall

Too hard to predict right now, it all depends when it turns. This is a more accurate possibility list: Although it doesn't include it weakening over the larger islands, which is also possible if it goes that way before turning north.

I

She may reach Cat 5 at DMAX tomorrow morning but I doubt she'd maintain it.

I fucking hate you

Don't hate on us ameri-bro

Roll

B

Top kek.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THEY DONT EVEN KNOW IF ITS GOING TO HIT FLORIDA YET, THIS IS JUST A MONEY MAKING SCHEME TO BOOST SALES

C

It's B

Fuck

B

I love you.

Agreed when it comes to the news media. You still need to prepare, just don't get nuts with the news. You can actually completely avoid the news and just watch the State alerts.

MIAMI LOCAL NEWS

GOING LIVE NOW
GOING LIVE NOW
GOING LIVE NOW

Digits confirm. Kek wills it.

Remember to piss on any CNN news crew that comes to your town to interview.

If D*bs Outcome C please

Rolling for Cat 5 direct hit on Miami.

Chanel 7 is so bad, how can you even consider watching that?

Honestly don't even need that until a couple days before. Not like all your basic supplies are going to go bad if you don't use it up next week.

Roll

its the only news that starts at 10 pm i believe

Well you need to get fuel early. The stations run out fast. For water I always keep a fuckton around anyways so not an issue for me, and you can also just fill up a bathtub right before. I keep enough canned foods around where I don't need to shop for that either. Then a few days before can put up shutters if you have those. I have hurricane glass.

So basically I get petrol to prepare.

I'm back in Houston

Give it to me straight, am I going to evacuate again? I wouldn't mind doing it again d e s u, maybe this time I'll travel up to Oklahoma

These hurricanes are punishment for ousting Jammeh.

Seminole County here. Ready to watch the world around me collapse.

But if you live in the coastals why not just get fuel in the spring starts and sit on it until winter? It's not as if we don't know the possibility exists...

all hype is on ch 7

I meant for my car. My generator is natural gas so don't need to get anything for it.

A look to the past

youtu.be/UVAb7a1Hp_g

KEK HAS TOLD ME NORTH CAROLINA
WILL BE HIT WITH THE CAT OF CATS
HE HAS WILLED IT!

Me too. 2 five gallon cans will get you out of the fuel shortage zones. I even kept that much when I lived in Ohio.

floridian here
are they seriously predicting it's gonna sharp turn straight north? seems to me it's gonna head into the gulf and fuck over some state that isn't us, but i'm no meteorologist
luckily i'm orlando area so it can't fuck me over too badly even in worst case

Link below is 1km resolution imagery from GOES 16:

col.st/cbF41

How easy it is to forget how good we have it now, not having to squint at tiny analog radar screens and write out tomes of math on paper every few hours just to see who is gonna get rekt.

it's literally going straight into Orlando you cuck. no more melee weekly for you

Oh yeah, I see what you are saying. I have a 500 gallon tank at work of 93 that is generally fairly full, but always easier to just get it at a station a few days before the rush.

It will go into the Gulf, The Weather Channel always downplays storms like this from entering the gulf because of "muh Atlantic current"

Face of panic

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov_ScLxiQjU

It was a monster.

>melee
i'd rather get killed by the hurricane than be that much of a pleb
a straight on cat 5 on orlando won't do as much damage as it would to miami or shit. i can weather it here just fine

Hurricanes don't follow feelings. There's a trough coming across the country that will erode the Atlantic High and allow the system to move northward.

I'll never forget that night. Sounded like a freight train was outside the entire time.

>the lone purple path

"They laughed at us, they won't be laughing anymore"

>col.st/cbF41
She's the size of the entire Leewards already.

Digits for light purple and the second direct landfall on Houston

It will happen leafbro, this storm is on the same early trajectory as Hurricane Ike in 2008.

Irma will come to Houston and tell her people to go back

>Its already raining

Miami here. My coworker is flying to Germany on Sunday from Miami. Should she move her flight up? What day makes sense to leave? Thursday/Friday?

EWRC over. Wind speeds catching up to pressure.

i know they don't follow feelings, but i also know that everyone under the sun has predicted these catastrophic direct hits every time one comes close for years, and yet in the past it always drifts off one way or the other. predictions can and have always been terribly wrong

I was a small child in charlotte at the time. It was horrifying then. Now I'm still here, waiting for it to come again.

>eating nothing but junk when stranded for days
Otherwise you know that stuff has a shelf life? I don't think I could eat that much junk food in a year.

If she holds her arms out on Sunday she may just end up in Germany.

Screw that, I'm Rolling for C.

The trough will not come in time

>col.st/cbF41

Looking phenomenal. I really hope it undergoes rapid intensification as it enters those waters.

We could have stopped this.

>meteorology is a joke "science," the picture

Entire state of Florida gets torn to shreds

Shits scary.

Skip to 3:50

youtube.com/watch?v=JkWfvG4RT74

RIP Florida 2017

I agree with you that we just don't know, it's too early, but the reason it will turn north is because there are two high pressures on either side of that. So it'll want to make a turn into the low pressure in the center. The thing is we don't know where it will turn. It could be into the Atlantic, it could be right into Miami, it could be into the gulf.

I remember that well, just moved back to ch hill from charlotte and charlotte, lake norman area got creamed after hitting charelston i believe. Moved just in time

The models have gotten a lot better in the last ten years. Between 48 and 72 hours they're almost reliable now. Doesn't mean a shift 30 miles or more won't happen. Even a 30 mile shift can mean the difference between life and death. Matthew kicked out 30 miles before hitting Jax and spared them a full hit. But you're not wrong, I just don't see that northward turn in 36 hours not happening. It's come down to when it will make that turn that will make all the difference. Faggot. :)

I still have nightmares about Hugo

She needs to be out of Miami no later than early Friday AM. The weather ground most flights later than that most likely.

Excellently explained, cunt

Georges was alot worst.

Was he your priest?

Yeah but Hugo was scarier because I was younger and we lived in a shittier house

My house's roof collapsed, lol. Might happen again.

Well i wasn't alive back then (1994), but i clearly remember Georges.

How long until next GFS run im bored

M O D S
O
D
S

>People born in 1999 are 18 now

Yeah I was eight at the time. Me and dad rode into town that morning and I'll never for get this poor pelican looked like he'd seen some major shit that night standing next to a building.

Assuming he was born on 1999, he's still 18.

C A T 4
A
T

Now things get interesting.

midnight you figger