Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

(((They))) run most of the world's institutions

that's some deep historical revisionism. i can't even be mad at this, it just makes me sad desu

>My grandfathers fought in WW2 and they didn't do it so my country could be handed over to the 3rd world

>I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Umm sweetie you're not allowed to be a Nazi in America. We had a war about this in like 1940 over this.

>oblivious Baby Boomer can't comprehend the problems that her generation created

Shocker. Nothing to see here.

>Your ideology is hateful and you're literally Nazis. These old people just want their last couple decades to be comfortable and to die feeling right.

P A Y P A L M E

What about all those wars we fought against the commies?

>doesn't have curly dyed blonde hair

You had one job

>And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Whats wrong with you bringing imgur shit to pol ?

Well, you old cunt, time to pick up a rifle or shut the hell up and let us larp.

This dumb old hag is a retarded baby boomer to begin with, I bet you when she was growing up in the 60s she probably got high on marijuana, became an atheist, slept with dozens of guys and was a flaming feminist.

the baby boomer generation is responsible for bringing in moral relativism, cultural marxism, leftism and degeneracy to the mainstream. A spoiled generation that lived off the hard work of the greatest generation and managed to screw up this society.

I'm not even white and I am beginning to get sick of this retarded virtue signaling, white guilt and political correctness and its because of dumb white whores like you your glorious race is dying.White women are the second biggest threat to western civilization.

>My parents enlisted in World War 2 to fight fascism.

Sure, keep telling yourself that when in reality they did it because their kike puppet government told them to. None of my relatives who served in the war gave a shit about why they were fighting other than for their country. The one relative who did give a shit about all that hated communism even more than fascism and only fought because the Empire of Japan was too expansionist and a direct threat to NZ. I don't think anyone's grandparents gave shit about Nazism in reality.

>wanting a future for white people is 'hatred and bigotry'

some people will always be brainwashed

i guess you've never seen the actual pic

umm... sweetie, there are no Nazis in the US, the Nazi party is from Germany.
Being white doesn't automatically make you a nazi.

SWEETIE

Boomer conservatives (and even most millennials) will support anything their military does. They don't think twice about why we are being sent as cannon fodder for wars. They'll call you a liberal, a hippie, or a traitor if you dare question our military. Add to the fact that protestant churches now preach a bunch of doomsday crap scaring the crap out of idiots making them believe they can only be saved if they support Israel. We are doomed and it is our own doing.

oh god, twitter is full of boomers

i just have to keep sharing

there are actually people on Sup Forums with boomer mentality