Former Shareblue shill who got redpilled while being paid to shitpost here on Sup Forums

Former Shareblue shill who got redpilled while being paid to shitpost here on Sup Forums

Ask me anything

How do you suck so many cocks per day?

How many dicks did you suck before you realized you weren't gay?

proof or fuck off

Who paid? How much?

Do you parents know you are gay?

This fuck off larping faggot

Can you red pill me on tactics? how much were you getting paid? i remember CTR but never looked into shareblue as an increase in people working for them

how many shekels per post and how can i join?

Fake and gay

proof and possibly tits or gtfo

How did you get that job?

how many children did benjamin fischbein rape on a daily basis? desu

explain your "moment of clarity"

>Ask me anything
Will you go to Reddit and never come back? Thx.

Digits caught my attention.
Post pay stub or
Verifiable Insider info

This:

When a nigger fucked my wife and I realized the memes were real

kek

Shame faggot

Kek dont forget to sage this shit

Well.. tell us your story.

So what does David Brock's penis taste like?

Like Hilldawg's dusty puss

Can you tell us the full story? Also can you tell us how effective your tactics were and the general reaction that ShareBlue had to us?

You aren't the first, friend.

I think Sup Forums gets you with the memes. You start laughing at thinks that you shouldn't, you start seeing the world like a Sup Forumsack because it's funnier that way, "look! an interracial couple! BURN THE COAL!"... and that's when you're lost.

What sells the deal is when, for whatever stupid reason, something happens and the memes turn out to be real and then, well, Sup Forums was right again.

This is truly a fucked up place. Congrats, faggots.

Such shitty larps today. Everyone knows hilldawg has a feminine penis faggot

Every penny of their money is wasted. Shitting on our board will not dissuade us, but will do the opposite - annoy us, which motivates us to destroy our enemies.

So did Bill just squeeze Chelsea out of his asshole?

larp master

Have you ever been personally affected by the insults here because people knew you were an obvious fucking shill?

Post check stubs.

what are sb's marching orders thet you know of?

Shareblue is going about this all wrong. Brock's assumptions are false and his strategy is retarded. Apparently he's been smacked in the head with one too many erect penises.

If Shareblue changed their strategy they would be FAR more effective in helping the Democrats: instead of paying people on the left to annoy us, which only motivates us to want to destroy the Dems more, what if they paid us(the right) to not post here at all?
Would you stop posting to Sup Forums if you were bribed? CTR would probably have to pay us more than they're paying their peons now, but every cent they're paying now is ineffective.
Are you a fanatical ideologue who would never sell out, or do you have a price to get out of online politics?
I'll be honest here, I despise the left, but I could use the money. I would sell out for $100/mo.