Why do white nationalists constantly lie about people being on "their side"...

Why do white nationalists constantly lie about people being on "their side"? Why do they photoshop people to be on their side?

Example: Taylor Swift. She's a leftist and yet Sup Forums has the whole "nazi aryan goddess" thing. Don't you think it's kind of sad that you're pretending you're popular with relevant people?

Is it because the actual "natsoc" women are fat blobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds
youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU
aryangoddess.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Taylor-Swift-Look-What-You-Made-Me-Do.mp4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-ZRTt1Wjcs
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUx3xddo-VnKh8nSTEN1jyS2K9Ml4ViCP
i.ytimg.com/vi/LEjpLdrKzII/sddefault.jpg
youtu.be/ar0xPFgK47I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good thread

You forgot to remove your meme flag, retard.

>it's kind of sad that you're pretending you're popular with relevant people
There are no relevant people who are nazis.

It's hilarious seeing how triggered nazis get when celebrities like Arnold Schwarznegger call them out for being faggots.

You're trying to argue that tay-tay isn't our Aryan queen?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds

It's just a meme. Are you new to Sup Forums and/or autistic?

>This

A song parading niggers and fags.
The absolute state of white pride in 2017.

pretty sure she's pro-Trump

Your talking and shit is coming out of your mouth.

taylor swift is base- youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU

taytay has blacked the youth

you have to go fag

the problem with you anti-tay posters is you can never offer up anyone else as the only Aryan Goddess

Taylor is double double crossing. Lurked and posted on b. She's a dirty slut, but she's pols dirty slut.

youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU

I always thought taytay was /ourgirl/ but this song made me grossed out by her a bit. think of what all her young fans are getting out of this song??

maybe that they shouldn't be mere objects of men and have a sexuality that doesn't need to be hidden
the song is hardly gross

Kek. She is lame and her new song sounds like a trashcan drowned itself in a sewer.

Idk bro all I got from it were some heavy blacked undertones. promoting youth to fuck criminals essentially.

uh-huh

Propaganda and exposure to the normies. She doesn't disavow so it works perfect

Have you ever heard of Ben Garrison? We memed him into being our guy despite his initial hate for us. Taylor Swift knows she isn't loved by the Jew media and shitskins. She knows we've loved her all along. Nevermind the rumours she's a Sup Forumstard.

Just wait. Once the tide turns and the three record companies that run the industry collapse she'll be our siren singing our battle hymns.

She just released a pseudo-rap song.

Check'd

>She's a leftist and yet Sup Forums has the whole "nazi aryan goddess"

Unlaid losers want things to believe in. Meanwhile Taytay wears out more niggers than King Leopold of Belgium....

It's a meme you retard.

Dude I've hated pop music since 2005. Fuck this kiked burger rollercoaster. POLAND, I"M COMING HOME

that is why it's important for men to shame women to stop their degeneracy, vise versa

I can offer you no proof, but I can tell you that she is absolutely not on our side, and her most recent song has several different meanings but was primarily about mocking us.

If she were leftist she would constantly point it out. Conservatives have to hide their true views. She truly is /our girl/

hail our aryan goddess!

yup im jewish because I can actually listen to lyrics rather than blindly being a die hard fan like a god damn puppy.

into the ovens with you!

explain Wildest Dreams though

She feigns centrism for the sake of the substantial portion of her fan base who are conservative.

yay, my 2nd ban is over, want to know what for?

aryangoddess.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Taylor-Swift-Look-What-You-Made-Me-Do.mp4

yeah! i get banned all the time cuz i shitpost on other boards.

alright alt left faggot larping as nazi, you god damn degenerate scum, hitler would be disgusted by the music you poision your ears with.

you normally get everyone to sign a shirt when you leave school

wanna bet kike!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-ZRTt1Wjcs

heres my top RAC songs!
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUx3xddo-VnKh8nSTEN1jyS2K9Ml4ViCP

I am referring to you listening to taylor swift, I am 100 euro on both sides, married a white women and have white children,

what are you doing with your life you larping faggot? keep it up you are dividing the movement you fucking swine.

Nothing of the sort, just plain talk, regular arguments but obscure knowledge supported with known scietific facts.

gassing fucknuts like you!

It's all for the lulz.
Everything here is for the lulz.

I prefer Katy Perry. Even now, that she became so cringe-worthy and desperate.

anyone have the nazi edit of her latest song?
shit was hilarious, jewtube removed the guys account tho

This guy linked it

thx mate
someone should re-upload it to vimeo or some shit
t. posting from a computer that cant do that

>He doesn't realize that Sup Forums is entirely ironic

>pizza spirit cooking neocon lets make war kangz perry is so nazi

so.. nothing.. you are as degenerate as a welfare nog, white race is dying and you are inside posting memes and arguing with white people on the internet

go to the gym, get a job, go to church, get a girlfriend.

otherwise you are in no place to be casting judgement.

Wanna fck (((her))) dirty mouth.

White snow nigger from russki

get new bait faggot.

i.ytimg.com/vi/LEjpLdrKzII/sddefault.jpg

>Talking about racism, watching Netflix, and feeling really good about yourself for it

Is there anything more /modernliberal/ than this? I bet they fell asleep to John Oliver later

short of shitting out antichristian filth from the sewers of hell, not much!

there is no redpilled celebrity.

culture industry is elites greatest stronghold.

I like two her songs, but she looks nerdie a bit.

strategizing

>this
What did she say in there that's bad? A private relationship on ahhh island? Lol

>undertones

Lol you're ridiculous? How can you read that out of her lyrics? Wait for the video fool...

Because taytay is legit /ourgirl/

>t. jealous white girl
Sorry you can't be loved like Taylor Swift, hon.

My dad works at nintendo so I can confrim that she literally is /our girl/.

Keep hating /leftypol/

A month before Charlottesville, Virginia, This man gave an interview exposing antifa and BLM's tactics, manual, and WARNS of a TERRORIST ATTACK from the LEFT. He was subsequently fired. Why has pol overlooked this?
His name was RICH HIGGINS
youtu.be/ar0xPFgK47I

She lurks Sup Forums

But of course, she'd never lurk here

Because its a fucking joke you dense cunt.

which is literally about gassing the jews

I actually think Taylor Swift would be a pretty cool chick to hang out with. I don't know her of course, but I just get the feeling that she's a cool person.

Unlike most other "celebrities" I think she's probably got a good head on her shoulders.