en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchiectomy
youtu.be/nZHf05gCY74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a disgusting faggot this idiot is

You cant destroy truth.

>got into law school
>idiot

>Acts and speaks like a nigger
>No actual arguments, just an angry filled ramble of him feeling superior to others.

Yeah, Peterson BTFO...

Clean your room faggot

>alpha males like me
>who fuck their own kids
>stuff like that
Cool story bro.

found the sterilized eunuchs

I always wondered if people of lower intelligence were capable of recognizing the fact that they fell into this category. This is just another example that the answer is: no.

>got into law school
>low iq

youtube.com/watch?v=H6vIwjwBtpw

This guy is definitely more intelligent and well read than Peterson, you should watch his stuff.

This guy is alright but he just trails off way too much. Something wrong with him? Seems slow. He needs to do something about that.

Jesus, it's like a villain from "Revenge of The Nerds" crossed with Loki from Thor and the LARPiest nuts at Charlottesville.

Listened for 5min. No argument in sight.

I can't wait all day for this fuckstick to make a point. I have anime club in 1 hour.

peterson 'i'm not calling a he a she thats (((not fair)))'

this retard 'this is a eunuch'

i don't support peterson but his (and many others) argument against forced pronouns is the idea of forcing thoughts on someone, it's verbal/mental fascism which has no clear end in sight. of course look at this guy

This leaf is correct.

Who is this inked-up eunuch?

Why is he roaming around a school

>This many tats on his head
>I-I'm here for my interview

Fuck this degenerate shit. Unwatchable.

The eunuch is preying upon children for new acolytes so he can mutilate their genitals and make peace offerings to the almighty

I want the :09 seconds I wasted watching the beginning of that video back you fucking faggot.

>face tattoos

can already tell he's triggered because he's a child of a single mother who got abused by his step-dad

some loser nobody who probably wasted his youth and early 20's doing hard drugs supported by petty crime. had a 'revelation' (i.e got gibs from the government to go to rehab/school after his last stint in jail) took polysci 101 and wants to be what he thinks is a contrarian. these people are a dime a dozen , they are the dregs of society who become pet projects of their idealistic social workers who try to go into social work because they have 'been there' and 'understand how easy it is to slip through the cracks'

>meme flag
>face tats
didn't even click

That was an excellent summary. I am going to assume this is true about the eunuch until better evidence comes forth (but I bet your description is 110% correct).

>Seems slow
i actually, honestly forgot i was listening at 1.5x speed

this fucker is so incoherent and takes forever to get to the talking point and keeps delaying himself like he's relapsing or some shit.

He can try to mimic JP all he wants but his articulation is nigger tier and people wouldn't even give him the time of day with all that retarded shit on his face.

listened to the whole thing

glorious video OP

eunuch?

youtu.be/ElV_gkSDLt4

This is him

You are shit OP and so is your video.

you realise how retarded it is to try to use the term 'eunuch' as an insult while you are trying to defend transsexuals. a eunuch is a person who has been castrated, a lot of trannies are people who have been castrated

>This guy is alright
He's a fucking retard who has tattoos on his fucking face. Get off Sup Forums cocksucker

sure thing... enuch

eunuch

Lol I just said he was alright. I don't have any strong opinions on him. You obviously idolize Peterson way too much you took it personally. He's just some dude talking shit online.

Face tattoo, close video.

dont worry user.. he is just upset because he is one step below a limp dick faggot and the guy in OP's video has him pegged...

peterson is shit and his theories are just that go collect the golden ball from the lake and save your father and clean your room.

How about you cunts get a job instead leave your room a mess and fix your fucking life.

>He's just some dude
He goes on DOTR

>face tattoos
kys faggot
>in all fields

another triggered eunuch

*eunuch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchiectomy

Orchiectomy (also named orchidectomy, and sometimes shortened as orchi) is a surgical procedure in which one or both testicles are removed. The removal of both testicles (bilateral orchiectomy) is the surgical form of castration.

A simple orchiectomy is commonly performed as part of sex reassignment surgery (SRS) for transgender women

i mean who is really surprised that some retarded with facial tattoos can't make a coherent argument

The fact that he had to explain eunuchs and the origin of the word cuckold was pretty funny. Not exactly arcane knowledge my guy...

enoch

This dude is so fucking boring to listen to. I couldn't listen for over a minute as his voice is so monotonous I was actually falling asleep. Christ! First Vegan Gains and now this literally-who. I didn't know so many people were jealous of Dr. Peterson's Patreon Acct. lol! That
s when you JSUT KNOW dr. P is at the top of this dominance hierarchy. The betas are beginning to form a coup against him. LMFAO!

At first I thought "eunuch" was a strange insult until I realized it was projection. OP BTFO himself as soon as he tattooed his face to show how "unique" he is. top kek, have fun dying cold and alone after you relapse on smack in a couple of years. Enjoy it while it lasts loser.

lol, yeah. THat's about the time that I stopped watching the fucking video. It was so unbelievably shitty. I'm not even trying to be mean when i say that. I will never get that minute back and it sucks

jesus christ

just head on over to the gay white nationalist thread kiddo

Holy fuck the amount of eunichs in this thread is embarrassing.

Geez he's not the most eloquent or insightful dude is he? fucken 12 mins long

Does he sound like George Takei to you guys?

be honest with us, it's you in the video isn't it? you thought you had a viral video that would really BTFO the right and now you are confronted with the reality of how fucking stupid you are, instead of using it as a chance to grow intellectually you are digging your heels in with your eunuch shit MTF trannies are eunuchs, try something else.

People can generally tell when they're unintelligent in my experience.

What's very strange is when somebody objectively meets the criteria for being intelligent, picks up on concepts quickly, good fluid intelligence, good memory, good at math. Then you listen to them speak, they leave, and you and all of your friends are baffled as to what the fuck it is going on in their head. I think that is what this latter example is.

I'm just going to assume this is satire

>310 views
Fuck off shilling your own channel cunt

Biggest waste of time ever. Reported forever OP

>cuck is a weak argument

>eunuch is a more powerful one

Ok, first thing: neither are arguments. Also cuck and eunuch, ultimately, are the same. The cuckoo bird lays the egg, and the cuckoo hatchling then kills all of the host birds offspring. The host bird feeds/cares for the cuckoo hatchling until it grows. Both terms indicate genetic death. That's why they are insulting. However, cuckold is more insulting, because of the circumstances involved in what it is. Whereas eunuchs were forced into slavery and castrated for it, cucks choose to follow their depraved path of genetic death. The host bird could just kill the cuckoo chick, or leave the nest and start anew, but it chooses to raise it. A cuck not only chooses to have their demographic, ethnic, familial, cultural identity erased, but even derives some kind of perverse pleasure from seeing it destroyed.

I see why you couldn't articulate one thought in 6 minutes, and why you have facial tattoos. Jordan Peterson is a cuck and a joke, but so is this guy.

>not putting ownership marks on your body makes you a eunuch
tattootards are very fucking funny. Here, have a (You).

naw op is a latent example of freshman intellectualism, go to college at 18-19 take a intro psychology or poly sci course and then they go out and regurgitate partially understood concepts so they come across as total fucking retards, this guy stands out so much because he is like 28 and a total degenerate, which means he is a total fucking loser (probably recovering drug addict on probation) taking community college courses for the first time after getting his GED who now thinks after 1 semester is at the point where he can argue and refute a university professor.

It's common law buddy. The LSATs ask questions like the following: "A farmer says he lives 300 yards from a forest but the city disputes this and a tree falls and do you believe the farmer?" Nothing to do with the statutes or the written laws. Here, nobody goes to school to become a judge. Lawyers become judges

perfect characterization. At least intellectuals like Sam Harris have the intellectual weight to go head to head with Dr. P. This jackass just comes off as way in over his head and arrogant.

>A literal who
>WHOOOA PETERSON BTFO

pirate flag and posted video the faggot has tats above the neck like a fucking tribal mongoloid stone age fuckface. op you're either the one and only faggot from video or you're dickriding him because he's "shaking up the foundation" and it makes you fawn for his cock. basically you're a fucking faggot lol.

So passively accepting that the government gets to dictate your speech makes you stronger than people who won't stand for it?
Whatever

I'm amused by there being refutations except "lol this le guy looks like I don't like people looking so he must be le stupid" in this thread.

How come you're not applying this robust argument to JBP's ridiculous looking hair transplant?

It's not an argument, it's an insult. Insults are not arguments. Cuck and eunuch are not arguments.

Maybe he'd get a real argument if he had one of his own to begin with. Instead, he's just a rambling retard with tattoos on his face.

So you didn't even watch it? It's ok to admit you're too lazy to even watch a youtube video, you must be very tired after cleaning that room.

I watched 6 minutes, he didn't make a single point, so I stopped watching the video.

If you can't make one cogent point in 6 minutes your brain is fried.

this is fucking hilarious. therre truly are imbeciles in this world

You mean like JBP takes multiple 2 hour "lectures" to "explain" basic Jungian shit that fits into a short paragraph of text?

Although you probably didn't even watch any of those, you're just parroting someone else's opinion of him, aren't you?

???????????

Why are you assuming anything?

I absolutely despise Jordan and his "arguments."

he doesn't have an argument, i watched it. whats his argument? he thinks cuck is an argument, says it's a weak argument , then says eunuch is a better argument? then gives a brief history of eunuch. then a ramble about nonsense for awhile about beta/alpha. seriously what is his argument or even point he is trying to make?

I think you maybe didn't watch the video if you think he said anything of substance. Then you go on to gripe about Peterson. You don't have to pick a side over this thread to comprehend this guy has even less of a clue what he's saying than Jordan. He fucking trails off even more than Peterson and manages to say even less. Go suck this faggot's dick, you argumentative teen fuckwit.

Ah yes, le based centrist, shitting on le everyone because he's le most intelegent of them all.

Do you have a skull, suit, or a furry drawing of yourself as a Youtube avatar?

>unemployable

I'm not a centrist????? Do you really think Jordan is on the right?

Why are you assuming so much? You are making yourself look like a fucking fool.

This guy's just a fucko. His twitter account is full of poorly spelled opinions and angry, heroin induced warbling against everything in sight and his youtube videos are the same except you have to look at his dumb head tats while he shrieks

I know many people with low IQ that got into law school, what are you on about?

Also called out by Vegan Gains
youtu.be/nZHf05gCY74
Not a good week for Jordan "Talentless" Hackerson.

Dunning-Kruger Effect disagrees

considering he is making over 2 thousand dollars a day from his paetron alone, i doubt he cares.

This guy called "cuck" and "eunuch" "arguments." Nothing about his video indicated intelligence, or any of the parameters you listed.

Vegan Gains is a psychotic depraved moron who's degenerative mental illness is only worsened by his lack of intake of nutrients like choline.

he's kinda hot i didn't realize trashy guys could be this thougtful