youtu.be/gEIePdZfNms
youtube.com/watch?v=DDyybi7t634
youtu.be/PMSRAz2VZqk
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
youtube.com/watch?v=E8akcvo5P-M
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
youtube.com/watch?v=GL8T_B8wRPE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a guy who you can tell almost has 'it'.

almost

The normie that we don't like, but the normie that we need

Dumb show, but the Anders guy cracks me up.

One word: doofus.

>not funny
>not smart
>not handsome
>not /our/guy at all

Seriously, he's like if you took a high school mormon and asked him to do comedy.

If you're confused by that, it's not a compliment

i dont know, what does he think about weed?

He's the "conservative" guy inyour economics class who couldn't tell the professor was more conservative than him
He's just a big dumb normie fucko

He's way too edgy and against the grain for this cowboy. He genuinely scares me. I''ve never seen a more vocal neo nazi in my life.

Super cringey, when he did that rapping at that convention it was so embarrassing...worse than fat stripping libertarian

sage

His show is funny as shit. I have no idea how much of a hipster edgelord you would have to be to not enjoy it. Maybe heathens dont like him?

Way too right wing for me.

He was funny on workaholics but his political commentary and interviews are terrible.

Acted like a pissy bitch on the JRE podcast because he got rekt.

Pretty funny, with a good work ethic. Found out about him this last year... guess he was a child actor; at least he turned out normal so I give him that.

Who?

TIL Crowder was the voice of "The Brain" on Arthur

Quite interesante

quit posting steven

this is all you need to see to form an opinion on steven crowder...
youtu.be/gEIePdZfNms

THE RESEMBLANCE IS STRIKING

Beta

Wants to be witty.

Isn't.

Wants to be taken seriously.

Can't be.

Needs to get a job and work hard at it.

Thinks he's an established infotainment figure, having fully arrived and needn't go that route.

He's alright. I agree with he says mostly but some points I can't get behind like his stance on abortion and that one time he got in a heated argument with Joe Rogan about pot legalization. I wouldn't go so far as to say he's annoying or cringey, he does crazy shit in public but it's not because hes stupid, it's just comedy. He's funny and entertaining for the most part.

That wasn't even bad compared to that time he did karaoke at that faggot fundraiser dressed as Trump.

He's very meh. Funny but not hilarious, insightful but not profound, rough but not chad-like. I don't know how he competes. Canada is really hard up for conservatism if this guy fills a niche. He's like the nilla wafer of talk radio.

I bought the mug

He wrangled Gavin and may wrangle more Rebel expats

He gets so close to seeing the truth of a subject, and is about to say it, but then goes back to the cuck line and pretends like it's something else.

>Performs a gag from an old Americana Christmas movie
So he's cultured and has a sense of humor?
youtube.com/watch?v=DDyybi7t634

Really?
That's interesting

A gateway drug for normies he's good to have

Completely and utterly pro-Israel.

>tfw no Owen Benjamin best friend
>tfw no jap Superman bro

proof conservatives dont understand what humor is

does anybody have those nazi steven crowder edits?

Fukin love that guy

regular conservative
Pretty funny I liked his Roaming Millenial video

What does being handsome have to do woth anything fag? Notice how you didnt actually give an actual reason why he isnt worthy

wish all nazi's were as dreamy as he is

Go to bed Steven

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I thought his Bob Ross skit was pretty funny.

Did you even see that video? He went to an anti trump "rally" in the bar and walked round talking to people and realising most that were there werent anti trump at all. Then gets applauded after he dressed up as trump. Was basically a big fuck you on stage at the end. Say what you want about crowder but at least get the facts behind your opinion right.

Is Not Gay Jared gay?

Surprise surprise a meme response with 0 thought. Least you're consistent.

>Sup Forums whats your opinion on Steven Crowder

He did a whole video showing how shit Detroit is now and never mentioned race once. Blamed it all on Democrats. Failed to mention how Seattle is also run by Democrats but actually pretty nice.

He's ok but he's the definition of "cuckservative." Won't touch race with a ten-foot pole, so can never approach the truth of anything.

I do believe that's the joke.

Shameless Capitalist shill that I would love to see destroyed in a debate

Unfunny as fuck.

but still funnier then leftist fags.

>Seattle
>actually pretty nice
Wanna move here? We still have some room between the designated meth block and the homeless tent encampment.

That he is gay and calls himself not gay? Or he's not gay but looks gay so he needs to say "I'm not gay"

Seattle isn't that bad, I like it here.

Wow not one person acts like they remember this.

Oops

youtu.be/PMSRAz2VZqk

Tolerable when he's not trying to be funny.

Unfunny, wants to be entertaining but isn't.

Seems dumb outside his comfort zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

Cenk impersonation is on point

Well I didn't say it was perfect, but at least it's not a post-apocalyptic hellscape in the wake of World War Nigger.

He's a good guy who I think is redpilled, but doesn't want to admit it.

He's a good goy... for now.
youtube.com/watch?v=E8akcvo5P-M

>t. ogre

>not handsome
This is why gays and women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>Sup Forums whats your opinion on Steven Crowder
click-whoring shill

Don't know enough about him to say for sure but he seems like a republican shill who tries to mix his views with entertainment.
*dresses as ugly tranny and tries to force guys to let him blow them*

pretty much

Good guy. Like his stuff.

I loved him on Arthur as Brain.
In real life I like not gay Jarrod better.

Its nice to listen to a lighthearted political show that isn't eye rollingly liberal even if I don't agree with him all the time.

The quad have it. Checked and Kek'd

>Steven "pulling my 9 on the Starbucks line" Crowder?
Way too hardcore for me friendo

That shit is based. He's a strange animal.

Im convinced his "wife" is actually his beard and he is having a gay love affair with totally-fag Jared

What do you mean by this? Gavin going to CRTV?

He pisses me off as many times as he impresses me. I loved his painting Muhammad with Bob Ross bit but then I think he sounds like a fucking retard when he obsesses over little things like marijuana legalization. If he actually made good points or even delivered his bad points in a humorous way I would enjoy it but he is just a fucking retard about 20% of the things he says.

After the election he tried to jump on the Trump train and become the Young Turks of the right and failed?
Anyway, his show is unwatchable now.

an unfunny export from quebec

Dumb faggot, not funny.

Fucking love him. I laugh that he was a virgin until he got married.

>reddit spacing
>can't use meme arrows

GET THE FUCK OUT

Just another h'white boi

Politically illiterate shill for the neoconservative establishment.

Faggot.

Posts green frog.

Thinks it brings street cred.

Still a fag.

Everything you need to know about him can be summed up in this pic

Margaret Sanger is literally a Jew.

Stephen I enjoy your show. I will only pay 25.99 a yr for mugclub.

The eternal Christcuck

Seconded. I think he knows what's up but that haranguing niggers would drive normies away

>pathetic bait

Shillings deposited

he is a bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

Meh, I follow him on social media but the more he posts the more I dislike him. He thinks he's way funnier than he is and he would fall on ANY sword the Republican party could offer. I'm conservative but disagree with GOP on many things.

My biggest issue is this clickbait verbiage he and other like him use. "Watch Steven DESTROY a whiny liberal!" "Steven utterly OBLITERATES left-wing gun grabber"

This has to stop immediately

Intellectual midget dude bro who can't stop picking the lowest hanging fruits.

He is sargo tier bad.

Neo Nazi? Are you retarded?
Speaking of ANCAP.
I wish you were in this crowd.
youtube.com/watch?v=GL8T_B8wRPE&feature=youtu.be

you wish he was a government agent ?

I like crowder. I think he knows the score in terms of race, he just doesn't want to believe it chooses not too. He is extremely religious, and it's hard to theologically explain racial differences for evangelical christians. That being said, he does seem to make a lot of Sup Forums inferences in his show, I think he lurks.

You've never seen Detroit. There are neighborhoods there where you enter as liberal cuck and exit as a clansman openly calling for black genocide. I know everyone, everywhere, likes to shit on their hometown, but detroit is a whole other level.

Detroit, Gary Indiana, and south side of Chicago should unironically be hit with Nork hydrogen bombs

Annoying faggot.

GAS THE DOWNS CHROMOSOME WAR NOW

Most entertaining conservative podcast.