Did he do anything wrong?

Did he do anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vis2LDQXCF4
youtube.com/watch?v=dP5C59QTuKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't kill the Tsar when he had the chance

Implying the death of the Tsar wasn't responsible for the Uprising of Jewish Bolsheviks.

hmmm interstin question how much do you knwo about him?
>Didn't kill the Tsar when he had the chance
>and do the kikes job for them!
gas yourself faggot

A moderate amount, particularly as he had most influence in WW1. Why? You have a book about it?

There are some decent history channel documentaries on him. I have not read any books on him but watched a number of documentaries and have read hmmm I don't know how ti put it I guess second hand sources, doing unrelated research where he was a kind of minor figure in the overall topic I was researching
youtube.com/watch?v=vis2LDQXCF4

I see; well I'll check it out because you seem decent. Especially on that one thread about hillbillies where you had a link or two to related topics and they were alright.

but to answer your question did he do anything wrong? Not from what I know. He was a mystic and seemed to be good at it from what I gather. Getting rid of him is what caused the Czars downfall he tried to warn them from what I understand. You have to realize however all historical sources always leave out the Jews involvement in everything so you have to always take that into consideration

Dan Carlins take on him is inteteresting.

He fingered that tight tsarina pussy right in front of Cuckolas

cool well as I said they are decent sources to learn his background and persona but the ultimate conclusions of everything he was involved in without information about the kikes... just absorb the info without accepting the conclusions of those that aren't Illuminated

sage

DELETE DIS

This is a BBC doc pretty interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=dP5C59QTuKI

Uh yeah he did plenty wrong.

He was a drunken degenerate who was partly responsible for the fall of the tsar and the rise of Stalin and the deaths of millions.

>russian peasant
>piss drunk 24/7
>openly try to seduce noblewomen at parties in front of their husbands
>banged plenty of them and endless amounts of peasant women
>tsar paid him for all his shit
>had huge influence over russian rulers
>directly blessed by god

lived the dream 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=JC5Ud9_DmeU

the original madman

is that Quasimodo?
you know he predicted all this

He should have sucked it up and made more music with The Floyd at some point...

It was because the Tsar's great great (can't count) grandfather helped Abe Lincoln defeat their financed (((confederate military))) by sending Russian Naval Ships.

The Tsar was also anti-bank anti-establishment and saw the kikes who they really are.

he used up too much mana and they caught him defenseless

He fucked the wrong powerful mens wives with his moose dong.

He tried to keep Russia out of WW1 but failed.