Transgender Redpills

Do you guys have someRedpills on trangenderism ? I need some help proving a cuck wrong. (Pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Catholicism/comments/6xwjb7/i_struggle_greatly_with_gender_dysphoria_and/?sort=new
youtu.be/E577jhf25t4?list=PLd9_g7lAICxtlGbxh4_z8ik178o8CDPnv
dailymotion.com/video/x58s24i
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All depends, what is he bullshitting you on, OP?

just ask whether transwomen experience male privilege prior to transitioning.

it won't change his mind but it'll give a wicked headache.

Generally their suicide rates

I'll try user

The word "chromosomes" should be enough

reddit.com/r/Catholicism/comments/6xwjb7/i_struggle_greatly_with_gender_dysphoria_and/?sort=new
Are these people redpilling her or not?

Brilliant

>reddit
>catholics
>redpill

lol no

Mention trans women dominating real women in all female sports.

i really shouldn't, but i will. subreddit full of tranny virtual chimpouts:

reddit.com/r/terfisaslur

>be me
>volunteer on skid row because muh humanities
>meet lots of folks
>watch many younger homeless guys go down weird path
>start by not being able to hold conversation
>proceed by becoming increasingly irrational
>eventually lose touch with reality
>eventually consider themselves a woman or non binary
>eventually a few killed themselves

every time I meet a trans person since then I see traces of those people I used to volunteer around. I have since came to the conclusion that you either do it out of mental illness or because you want attention. in that context the latter is always worse, entitled and feels they speak for all trans people. they are the fake trannys you see on tv defending this, since any of the real trans people are too busy being literal raving lunatics.

They appear to be telling her that transition is evil at least and how she'll never be a man.

that's because a majority of them decided far too early (either before 18 or when it was first a concept after). Simple. Some transgenders decide to transition at a young age, and plenty of parents fill these kids with hormones and by the time they've gone over, they realise they hate it. Or they get bullied into suicide

I can't belive this thread—what a 20th Century issue. Come on, it's 2017 and the latest issues are necrophilia, bestiality and contracting leprousy! Get with the times.

I understand this is anecdotal, just what I have seen in my life.

Red pill dropping.

Every tranny I've been in a relationship with had a few consistent qualities. No, none of them were sluts in the sense that they'd fuck anything that moves. But yes, they all acted like women/overly sensitive children and wanted a lot of attention.

The only downside to dating a tranny is if they're not very passable. Bringing your tranny girlfriend around your family and friends really does change things, usually not for the better. In reality, the only real benefit I've seen after fucking both trans women and natural women is the whole pregnancy issue.

The red pill is simple. That's what makes it so strong.

There's men, women, and people with genetic diseases that render them intersex. The latter are extremely rare. That's the end of it, biologically speaking. A lot of the time, people (of both sexes) have a difficult time living with the fact that they're a self-aware conscious being living in a mortal meat-shell. The duality of man, (the Jungian thing,) is the split between our infinite conscious selves and our shitting, trembling, animal bodies. Mortality is really difficult for most people to live with and for some people, it's outright impossible. We're all undertaking a project to figure out what life means to us and to come to terms with the limitations implied by that meaning. This is a huge, nigh-upon intractable problem for a not insignificant part of the population. It causes mental illness, failure to live within the accepted norms of society. Mental illness takes, as Sup Forums only knows, all sorts of weird forms. Some people are depressed and are so horrified by their mortal nature they withdraw from it into themselves. Some people chase after sensation to a pathological degree, some refuse to even acknowledge their "creatureliness" and believe that their body is someone else's or a dead copy of themselves. For no small amount of people, that malfunction revolves around sexuality, the ultimate human power of self-perpetuation (and therefore admission of one's finite nature.) For whatever reason they become obsessed with the experience of the opposite sex, just like other mentally ill people become obsessed with religious figures or compulsive rituals or whatever else. It's only recently that we've become obsessed with validating people's feelings. Throw in the gay rights movement rendering everything to do with sexuality as politically sacrosanct, and here we are.

Go outside more

There's a Scandinavian documentary series that's basically THE redpill on trannies. I can't remember the name of it, though. Maybe some other user knows what I'm talking about?

what sort of man insults his best friend by posting online his image in assault of his position on trannies.

shame.

It is a mental illness.

I'm having the same issue with a stupid fucking friend of mine. He says it's not a mental illness, he won't even admit it's a mental condition. When I ask him
>Why do psychologists, and psychiatrists study it so much?
he just defects. When I bring up suicide rates, he says
>Cuz they been bullied
he says gender and sex are not the same thing. When I ask him about transracial people he says they don't exist. When I compare them to Pedos, he says that pedo is a mental illness. His basic argument is that society needs to be forced to accept them, and it's just something new, and like all new things, trans is being shunned by backwards people in society. So I will say
>Like the majority of people did with gays in the past?
And he says yeah. Then I roll into
>So, in 20, or 30 years, when being a pedophile is just the "new thing" and needs to be accepted, will you? He says no, that will never happen. He says "children can't consent". So I will counter with
>what about trans children? How come they can consent to body modifications, but not sex?
He says it's not the same thing, because being trans is not causing the person physical harm. I could go on and on, this fucker is bluepilled as fuck, and we have had this argument many times. It's frustrating. What can I do?

Dude thanks.

Thanks as well user

There needs to be a FAQ for these kinds of things, but I guess it would be more of an FMA (Frequently Made Arguments)

Dilation, thing you need to do to prevent your neo-pussy from closing. It's more gruesome than people will often let on, you should make sure they're well-educated on the pain and risks of it before giving it a go.

A while after surgery it'll be something like a weekly thing to do after a long ass time, with it being daily at the start. Basically they'll be shoving this giant dildo shaped thing up their cookie 2.0 to prevent the body's natural healing process from closing it. It's bloody, not very fun.

I think gender identity shit is dumb too, but you are spending what im sure is precious time on something that doesnt and wont ever effect you. (((they))) created this shit to distract you

u need to fug some trap boipucci desu senpai

I'll be sure to get some user

> In reality, the only real benefit I've seen after fucking both trans women and natural women is the whole pregnancy issue.

And, you know, not being a faggot.

I know what you're talking about, its a documentary that discusses how boys and girls like different things from a very early age. Even monkey babies were shown to prefer different toys depending on their sex. It's a pretty good argument against "men and women are 100% equal!". However if anything it supports trannies. It shows that people from birth are wired to behave a certain way. IE I had a doll when I was a toddler therefore I'm a girl

You are overly sensitive child

Hjernevask. Redpills on more than just trannies, too. Excellent series, surprised they even let it air.

youtu.be/E577jhf25t4?list=PLd9_g7lAICxtlGbxh4_z8ik178o8CDPnv

Top bait

Faggot

"Men nowadays are better at role playing than women"

Suicide watch: Western "women"

You people should all fucking die

trannies take a drug called Spiro when they transition that makes them incontinent

Just one really simple one that I know:
The overwhelming vast majority nowadays don't get genital surgery.

This one is best use it first always

good one

You're a disgrace to our great flag.

Cutting your dick off does not a female make.

dailymotion.com/video/x58s24i

Makes me kek every time.

Its because of their unique perspectives and the power of diversity, shitlord.

No difference?
Then why do you feel like a woman?
A woman must mean a difference exists?
How can you say you want to be something that you say is defined by nothing but subjectivity?

Ed gein was a tranny and literally cut up women to make a woman suit

If they're a cuck here's the easiest way to break them.

1. Transgender people are a man/woman's brain in the wrong body.
2. Therefor there is such thing as a man's brain and a women's brain and men and women are biologically different. The differences between men and women can not be entirely attributed to social forces.

Show him the parallels between gender dysphoria and this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder
and then ask him if we should cut off the patient's limb to make them feel better.

I read a study about trannies in thailand. From memory around 80% of trannies (inclusive of op or not) didn't intend to be "trannies" past 40 and of those who were 41% defined themselves as "unhappy". Which is interestingly enough almost identical to the suicide rate of trannies in the west. This shows a corrolation between the illness and the unhappiness rather than the culture in which they're trannies.

I'll try to find the link again when i get home if the topic is up but if you google transgender in thailand you should be able to find it.

>fallon fox almost kills a woman by fracturing her skull
>>wow (((she's))) so brave

>google transgender in Thailand
>read statistics
Oh you

LMFAO, I lose at this every time.

Damn that was always my argument. Never seen this posted before.

Just look up intersex people and your whole argument will fall to pieces.

So what's the conclusion?

Trannies, even in an accepting culture, are fucked in the head

It's a mental disorder

My cousin says they should be allowed to also. He doesn't think trans are mental :(

>these threads