Tfw minorities generally make better friends than white people

>tfw minorities generally make better friends than white people

I agree

tfw you are a nigger

True, most whites I've known have been narcissistic assholes, meanwhile all the poo, desert, and mexican friends of mine were based

Until they start trying to finesse shit from you

>when having friends is based on mutual degeneracy

this. Though there are many based whites, the numbers are dismal compared to shitlibs

*poor people make better friends than rich people
they are down to earth

>sullying the face of reviewbrah with your degeneracy

Evidence?

i am a minority and only make friends with white people, they make better friends. minorities almost always are caught up in some minority victim complex that comes out in various ways

> mfw the world's largest anti-white group is full of self-hating white liberals and the only people who can save the planet are a bunch of spics, arabs, blacks, asians and slavs on a mongolian basket weaving forum

im here to help goys

How do I build a good boat?

Levantines are white and based, ar*bs without olive oil in their cuisine are shitskins

Lol white people are trash friends that never back you up or are there when you need them. One of them didn't want to hire me at his mom's company cuz of muh conflict of interest and I've kept in touch with this guy over 10 years.

What minority are you... If you are a Chinese insectoid I'd understand why you think that way.

The best friends are the people who you like and relate to the most. For most people, that's people of their own race, but there are exceptions.

>he doesn't realize he's the token minority in his group of friends

thanks turk. desu i'd rather have you guys rule the middle east than ((saudis)) also is that nassim? he's great. gulf arabs btfo once again

cedar wood which you can only buy from us goyim

If you can't even learn to shit in a toilet I can see why they won't back you up or hire you.

No chance that le evil narcissistic whitey might actually enjoy his company?

Holy shit is this real?

I seem to get along better with asian people than other whites. I think it's my disposition?

i dont keep a group of friends that know each other, and dont hang out in groups, so no tacopaco

lol... maybe you didnt get hired because youre a shit candidate, baljeet? and now because he didnt pull strings for you to get hired, youre mad at white people?

honestly sounds like youre just a loser, cant even get hired normally and then on top of that too shitty to even get hired when you know the owner's kid... i guess you can always become a truck driver

real talk
I trust my white friends more than my black friends

The fbook is real, idk the captions

Truly the best timeline.

I had a black friend who was cool for a while until he basically started demanding that I give him shit

My other non-white friends have been cool though. My only problem with ethno-nationalism is that most white people I have met are absolute worthless narcissistic pieces of shit in one way or another.

Obviously when it comes to masses of non-whites, that is a different story. Individual experiences are different from large demographics of people moving into your country

I'd say it's pretty equal

Ask yourself OP, why that is? Inferior races look up to white man. Friends that look up to you for guidance and advice are best friends.