twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah.

Details pl0x?

no, you should fight

but if you do stream it

You've got nothing to lose. Fuck as much shit up as you can

I'll go with you if you aren't larping.

Like this? But irl?

You can only become the strongest and most powerful version of yourself after you've been completely broken. The trick is to simply avoid killing yourself and you can bounce back as a better person than you ever thought you could be. Hang in there user, you got this.

yeah do it

Do you think I am?

I've been thinking about it myself. This all just seems pointless. Let me know what's up maybe I'll join you.

Do something great with your life first. Instead of an hero, try to kill a bear with your hands or survive a skydive without a parachute. Facebook live it and blame Hillary.

Break Bad first.

You might enjoy it.

Nah

Life is always worth living. Well unless you're some serial killer rape slave or something. I have the whole 9 wrong with me, but hey at least I can feel. That's how I look at it. When I'm dead there will be nothing at all. So I will stick around, even though my life is shit

Here's a pragmatist's guide to suicide.

>Can you still live?
>No -> Kill yourself
>Yes -> Keep living

checked

no dude we are right around the corner from more happenings! shit man houston just got FLOODED, it's one of the biggest cities in the usa and that fucker is still reeling.

Hitler's spirit is rising from his grave and the world is going to know he was right, DO NOT MISS IT

We need something like quietus from that.movie children of.men.

Absolutely, I know for a fact that this entire website is a psyop. Half the people here are paid to post, and not paid by share blue.

I don't know. It just seems pointless, like nothing I do has meaning, because in the end, no matter how hard you win, it all comes to nothing a bit down the road.

>pic related t.pilsudski (defeats soviets in 1920 as Poland, Poland gets curb-stomped by Germany in 1939, and then by soviets in 1945)
>see what I mean?

You're wrong then. Sorry.

r u white

Do whatever you always wanted. It can only get better from here

well all thought will smith was hot shit back in the day and it turns out he's a fag and his wife's a dyke and his son is so fucked up he doesn't know what he is

who coulda seen that shit comin

Why? We're literally at the climax of civilization. Aren't you the least bit curious?

Happenings. I've lost faith in Kek. The eclipse was supposed to be massively important... and nothing. I wanted to see his redemption... I really did. But now... I just don't know if living a possible lie is worth it, waiting for something that may never happen, and at the end, it's only worse than you could have ever imagined.

So if it all comes to nothing you the choice you make decides how fast that nothing will come.

Or maybe if there are a few somethings before it.

Yes.

Early to bed early to rise makes a man, healthy, wealthy and wise.

unless you're a useless nigger on welfare.

And blonde, and blue eyed, and 6'1'', and intelligent, and reasonably athletic, and handsome enough... but it just feels like the know.edge I gained here finally snapped me.

fpbp

Post the full one.

*gives*

Thanks Ameribros.

Are you going to jump or shoot yourself?

No OP. Do you really want to burn in Hell for eternity?

I'm already in one.
If Satan wants to eat my soul or my happiness, he will fucking starve.

My buddy from college did a week ago. I think he is a faggot for doing it, but do whatever you want op. You should stay a little longer though, we might get to see nukes go off soon!

this

Yes but on live stream

Fine then. Nothing to loose, I'll just become stronger, and do what I always wanted to become.

>pic related

Fuck off pajeet. No one cares about poo in the loo cucks.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't kill urself then, there will be a war within your lifetime to give you meaning, until then just keep living life, maybe quit using the internet as much or get a hobby. Find someone to love, add meaning to your life if you don't have any right now, raise your testosterone levels.

But if you're gonna an hero anyways do something cool before you die, not saying you should but if you really have to.

Based Pilsudski

plz no.

if you want to die take as many muzzies with you beforehand.

dont be a fuckup in your last moment.

If you want to play it smart you should an hero in the name of the ideology you're opposed to rather than the one you believe in. At least that way your turning people away from the other belief rather than your own.

T levels are fine. Not a single aryan waifu for laifu that managed to have looks, intelligence, and character within 200 miles of me.

But something cool, oh I think I will.
>remember, nothing to loose?

find some jordan peterson and do what he says.

I want you to choose one of these two things to read, and read one of them: (1) Seneca the Younger's "On Providence", or (2) the first book of St. Augustine's "City of God." Killing yourself is the most retarded shit you can do.

yes
theres nothing for you here
not anymore anyway
post webm plox

Give your life over to Jesus Christ.

Don't user, it's too soon. Find solace in the things and people you love and be with them.

No.

Improve yourself so that you may improve the lives of others.

Don't do it OP!
Kuripi-chan will always be here for you!

>love
>people

The world finds me repulsive, and I find it repulsive. So I surround myself with a big, comfy box. -tyrion Lannister
>quote related

You should consider relocating to an uncucked area first.

Help others. Serve your people.

Do it user. Grow strong and become a great leader in our hour of need. I believe in you.

Faggots kill themselves. You a faggot?

Don't care about myself, only about my people. But I don't think can be pulled off again...

Stop projecting.

>I could point you at a wall and a fucking life story would appear, you're projecting so hard.

You're gonna die anyway you fuckin pussy

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Option 2, 4, or 5,
Depends on how motivated I'll can get.

Then, no, don't become an hero. Diet, exercise, study, practice.

So be kind and set an example, or fuck shit up, perhaps a little bit of both.

Your choice.

>44
yes

Projecting in regards to what? You gotta be a meek little faggot to end yourself. PERIOD.

What if it comes to nothing?
Should I still try and fight? Even if it all looks hopeless?
>should I reject black-pill and go white-pill(or iron-pill)?

I'll stop. I'm obviously triggering you.

You HAVE to keep fighting. We need you in the trenches with us. The winds of change are coming, user. Stay in the fight.

Thanks. Have a Canadian wojak

Remember that bettering yourself tends to better the things and people around you.

Use, without getting lost in, belief structures to help reinforce behavior.

Change your eating and exercise habits to benefit a lifestyle you want to pursue, study the things that will help you grow and improve and, most of all, try to see things through to their end but don't be afraid to drop things if they no longer help you.

And another.

Alright. Lets fuckin do it.

" Now, my father was a good man and he never abused me in any way. And he never told me that I was garbage. But imagine how it feels to be a child whose parents are abusive, critical, neglectful, and manipulative. These parents not only break down their child into a pile of sticks, but also, when the child stands there covered in guilt and shame, they tell the child, “Look at you! You’re just a piece of garbage.”
And why are there so many lives headed for the garbage dump? Fear. Fear of the hard work of the deep scrutiny necessary to clean themselves off. Fear of letting go of the dirt, because dirt is all they know, and, even if it’s dirt, at least it’s comfortable."

"On the one hand, loving yourself requires that you stop condemning yourself psychologically—to stop believing that God wants to condemn you—and to start accepting that God desires your salvation. You may feel like garbage because of the way you were treated in childhood, but in God’s eyes you are not garbage. In love, God created you at your conception, and in love He calls you to Him always: “Though father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me” (Psalm 27: 10)."

chastitysf.com/fear.htm

Only antifa/leftypol/ shills should an hero.
We need every man in the coming battle for our freedom user.

No
just find a qt wife

You do not need to die to transcend suffering. Die right now, here in your life, while you still have life. Then you will escape the wheel of death and rebirth and put and end to your karma. Rise above this troubled world.

You should watch the toxic stew, beauty, and lunacy of life play out. Consider it a show with chapters. Redpill, fix yourself, and don't abandon your /bros/.

>TFW trying

Even they should rise up and better themselves for, the stronger our enemy becomes, the stronger, too, must we become.

No. I wanted to an hero not too long ago. I realized a few things that kept me from doing it:

(1) God is real and heaven is too. Killing yourself probably means you are going to go to hell.
(2) We are entering into the most interesting period of human history. Even if you are depressed you should just stick around to see the fireworks
(3) your depression can and will end if you are willing to make some changes to your life
(4) nothing lasts forever except heaven and hell

Start with this, stir frying a fun, easy, and time/resource effective method of cooking

Only muslim can be hero
because they fight with the whole system

i also want to kms very badly op. this is the deepest worst pit i have ever been in in my entire life. my life right now is basically that famous goebbels quote about being despondent about everything. but i think... i hope... if i can recover from this i will be the best version of myself than ever before.

>tfw want to better myself before I look for a woman
>find a job, move out, get a house or at least a condo to build equity
>sister tells me to date around and fuck random women as much as I can

Something tells me I should just abandon my shame and go on tinder and fuck the first slut that'll take me, but another part of me knows that's the wrong way to go about shit and I'd only regret it.

Fucking burger

Order a pizza, pizza helps with a lot of problems in life

...roll

Fuck off to Sup Forums you sad little loser.

I never understood why people off themselves when there's so many ways to die doing something interesting or even good for humanity.

Just choose one of those dangerous but truly life changing things if you want to die so bad. Chances are you won't want to die so bad when you actually are faced with it.

I love dark humor. I make jokes about mortality all the time.
But I love life and wouldn't trade it for the world.
I've flat-lined as well. And I've been in situations where my life was teetering on the edge. Go do something with your life and do something good for humanity.

It's a game, just play along.

rolling

>boss is very religious
>his life is fucked in more ways than one and he's triple my age
>he has a lot of hope and optimism for the future
>I'm young and a world of possibilities are still open for me
>feel like I'll accomplish nothing and have no hope
>envy his optimism his religion brings him

I just can't get into religion because in my mind I can't tell someone with a straight face that I KNOW God exists. If you ask a devout christian they'll tell you 'god is real' like it's a fact. I'm not a full-on atheist, I don't know everything about the universe, but by acknowledging I don't know, I can't say I KNOW god is real. I envy their optimism, but I just simply can't join a religion because if I were to my heart wouldn't fully be in it and it would just be insulting to the actual believers.

Thank you my good man!