BAKED ALASKA CONFIRMED AS CUCK

fuck I really believed in this guy and now he's going back on everything. what a little bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9T3GDRMFiE
youtu.be/ar0xPFgK47I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this guy popular? For taking his camera to protests or what?

>been here since june 2015 for trump

>guys who were also here two years ago, who were complete nobodies, are now having their twitter updates posted as threads

strange

That dude's an idiot and it's too late for him to turn back now. Now nobody wants him. Also, fuck the Alt-Right. It started as a joke and it still is.

he's literally a controlled op astroturfer, pops up at actual grassroots gatherings and even HWNDU in an attempt to dominate and shift the discourse going on there. he's a puppet that can soak up the time and attention media spend covering such things.

he must not be a race-realist

civic nationalists are such worms

>unironically advocating for an ethnostate in America

Do you guys not see how retarded and impractical that is? Europe yeah, fine but America? Zero possibility of that happening

leave newfag

>dump'im

there not even pure white people left in america

I thought this faggot went blind.

my copy of Imperium was printed the day I ordered it

march 13, 2015

>What is Balkanization
Also:
>Hispanics
High birth rate
>Conservative Whites
High birth rate. The former can be controlled to the benefit of the latter
>Blacks
Low birth rate. Thanks PP.
>Leftist Whites
Low birth rate. Thanks PP.

Not to mention most nigs have ancestry here longer than the 20th century Eurofaggots that came here and ruined the country

>teens
I love it how the media always uses words "teens" and "youths" to manipulate. "Dems jus churren, dey don kno no betta, dems gud bois, dey ain never dun nuffin like dis before". Fucking niggers.

Don't forget to donate senpai.

Honestly, this whole nazi shit is literally divide and conquer. We have a much better chance at implementing our redpill philosophy by uniting with the rest of the right than fighting them.

>balkanization
Alt-right isn't pro-white, it's just anti-black.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9T3GDRMFiE

The reason why he is against a white ethnostate

>dat minority pusseh

cuck just because i let somalis fuck my wife, and love my wife's son!

(((europeans))) you mean

My, what a stupid picture you have there. Did you make that?

like i give a shit. he was boots on the ground for like a dozen protests. ill fucking disappoint all of you if i ever get doxed

Hes a jew larping as white trash. Fuck him and his faked acid attack.

how is this even a thing people talk about. the guy has 18 likes and 3 tweets.

My mom has more from posting pics of cookies she made

The alt right is shit anyways.

Because you fell for his attention seeking hypochondriac behavior.
Motherfucker wears his own merch around, how many more signals do you need?

what is happening here?
i trought people go into lands, and conquer it.
they kill the people there, and take it for thenselfs.
"pure" theres no need to make it pure.
just less niggerish is enough keked

that's why he doesn't "see race"

yeah it is...

give the blacks a few states, make california land-o-diversity, and give the rest of the country to white people like the founder's envisioned

you truly showed me, juan clark

the world is not black on white.
theres good and bad points for doing such things.

I thought this nigga was blind, how is he Tweeting?

He's a good lad, he got sprayed in the face for us and has given speeches on the same platform as Spencer and co. Don't expect the world of him, he's already done an insane amount.

I don't know about RS's arguments; I'm more familiar with Ryan Faulk's (FringeElements, NewEuropeANP, TheAltHype).
Furthermore the Alt-Right is a huge umbrella that includes a variety of holistic ideologies. The Identity Dixie, League of the South, Traditionalist Workers Party, Identitu Evropa, Vanguard America, Cascadia, and Northwest Front guys all offer different solutions, but agree on the fundamental problems.

>what is peaceful ethnic cleansing

That just means you're a fucking retard, OP

>I really believed in this guy
you're an idiot

literally nobody knows who he is or cares about him, I assure you. just another retard unemployed opportunist

then open borders with mexico, let them outbreed the rest of the population in the south. there you have it. your dream "white' ethnostate

memes aside, I'd rather be white in America than in Europe. So much easier to get pussy when there are niggers and spics and mongrels everywhere making you look amazing comparatively

Well, he's right. We should have the entire country, not some shitty reservation for white people. Lmao

>I don't know about RS's arguments
All-White Imperium comprising of North America, Europe and Russia conquering the galaxy or something like that.

He's The_Reddit personified. Can't trust those social dweebs nowadays.

I don't have the specific reference, but check out what Hitler had to say on uniting apparently similar movements. (hint: both fail)
Guys like this Alaska fellow are, deep down, just pandering to the black and hispanic vote like they've been told to do. We are a gigantic country: the huge majority of American niggers live further from me than the Turks live from the Germans.
American suburbia is a small-scale white ethnostate. Practically all white Americans already live in this sub-ethnostate, and more importantly, most people like this fellow were raised in it.
Overgrown teenagers, still rebelling against their parents.

it's going to be impractical in Europe too as a result of migration

Muh strawman
If we go back to 1985 demographics combined with immigration restrictions (deportations, border wall, tunnel sensors, NSEERS +E-Verify with biometric and biographic data used for both entry and exit, fewer visas offered, welfare restrictions, axing Jus Soli etc.) we would be in better shape than where Europe is headed.

he got jizz sprayed in his eyes and decided he likes it

>muh dick
dude, freedums, guns, mcdonalds, weed lmao xD

HE IS A JEW. Aside from being a fucking hooknosed jew, he's an idiot who cannot state a legitimate argument or fact, he only spews stupid memes. And he's nothing but a shit-stirrer who likes to agitate and then run and hide behind people and he likes to say stupid shit on his livestreams like HERR DERR, GET EM POL, DOX THEM! Like everyone is his personal army. Fuck this kike, he's dead weight and should honestly go fuck off to whatever the next trendy scene that he's going to latch on to without any real conviction.
OY VEY, seriously, look at this guy and listen to him and tell me he isn't a fucking jew.

>muh shitposting sour grapes about getting pussy in your early 20s at 5 am on a monday

kekek

No apologies for being the scions of the European Faustian spirit-leading to failure and success alike- whereas you are stuck in increasingly totalitarian regimes.

>If we just start mixing with the migrants and refugees we will be great just like america!!

cuck

we really need a second declaration of independence, just to make it clear

Either that or something like an Armenian. He's clearly not European.

America should be a Jewish shekelstate.

Blacks have no right to live in European/white civilization. They are completely antithetical to it.

Nonsense, niggers smell so blind people can hate them too.

seriously. write them each a check for $1,000 and send them off to africa

>Oi come ova ya plonker and watch this
>I'm on Sup Forums implying this yank is making arguments he never made

They claim they don't want to bring refugees here, yet when I looked up Oxfam on Wikipedia it says one of their focuses is "pro-migration".

>half of the population is already hispanic
>the other half comes from a ambiguity of "whiteness"

>B-but we just need to close our borders and we will be better than yurupe!!

try better than brazil, and you will make a point

kek we are already better than any European country

the stuff he was sprayed with contained drugs that permanently altered his brain chemistry

>yeah, dude, we can literally eat those big mcburgers for only $2 trumps
>so true, I can't even, we're so much better than those yuropoors, they can't even afford scooters, lmao xD

>check out this strawman meme it really works
>muh dick
>posting at 5 am on a monday about how great your country is

Post a selfie m8 I could use a laugh

white bish on the left look like faith goldy

Lol, get rekt, Britbong. Post "teeth."

And I can stump you in one word. Rotherham

I'm as white as it gets in murica...77% scottish 23% irish. Thank you ancestors.

muh twitter muh go pro muh retarded 14 year old followers muh paid twitter bots

I thought that faggot went blind, why is he still online?

ya it's (((alt kike faggots promoting their brand to 12 year olds)))

bb-b-b-ased!!! kek!!!!

checked

this

what happened to him being blind ?

MILKKK

I NEEDDDD MILKKKKKKK

MILKKKLKKLLKLKKL!!!!

lel hey gius dd-d--donate my patreon

probably immediately regained his vision when his pedo friends brought some cheese pizza I guess.

this god damn it

yep

nobody cool or right wing works at buzzfeed in la

t. la

he already was and probably still is a fucked up druggie

A month before Charlottesville, Virginia, This man gave an interview exposing antifa and BLM's tactics, manual, and WARNS of a TERRORIST ATTACK from the LEFT. He was subsequently fired. Why has pol overlooked this?
His name was RICH HIGGINS
youtu.be/ar0xPFgK47I

Baked Alaska is certainly a fucktard eceleb of no apparent accomplishment. But wow if a white ethnostate is some kind of measure white supremacists are even worse. You guys must have a secret army somewhere more powerful than any in the first world. Otherwise you are mentally ill. Which you are. Life is hard even when you aren't hardcore LARPing. Getting a good job and a white gf is vastly easier than what you morons have in mind. What a waste of time pol has turned into. The Marxists were smarter than I thought shutting down those Nazi fag websites

nobody supports ethnostate, they just want end to immigration

Baked's friends are all controlled opposition. He might just be in it for the shekels

I'm a race realist, but I don't want a white ethnostate, at least not if it would take violence to create.

>millions of people will self deport after living here for generations

What do you all expect from someone who is part Jewish?

Sup Forums and your damn ecelebs

Is that the eye he's blind in now, also? kek

I don't think the alt-right is advocating for an ethnic cleansing anyways.. they just want the whitest state to not allow any more (((diversity))) or something along those lines.

ur a little bitch. kys

>at least not if it would take violence
"No violence" is not an option. Violence is the natural order.

America IS the OG white ethnostate. It was written into our founding documents.

We're all getting played. I think I figured ((them)) out. In 2008 one of the largest transfers of wealth happened in the financial crisis. The housing bubble was engineered far ahead with both Clinton and Bush Jr's banking and every American owning a home policy, ((They)) pulled the plug on Bushes's watch (his dad promoted NWO for decades) and knew that would give us Obama or Hillary. What has happened since 2008? divide and conquer identity politics and the biggest stock/everything bubble in history. Now America is being set up for a kill shot. They've thought this shit out.

then just go with the flow man. one day i hope "american" means a person with ancestry from all over the world.

i'd rather us be more similar to our latin neighbors to the south than any western society, it would be much better and more natural for us.

Balkanization is going to happen with or without an ethno state lol

One day I hope a Mexican peels your face off.