Daily reminder

Daily reminder that if you find this attractive you're a race traitor and you'll be the first to hang.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=8vfdZtpx_ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

fuck off hillbot

Finding other people attractive brings no harm though.

flag checks out

Would fuck this Jew chick, make her some Jew children, after that we would laught about you american fuck, because we rule you. Because we're Jews. lol.

Bring the rope baby!

I want to fug her and outbreed the Eternal Jew

t. Arjewntina

disgrace to your flag

Still shilling with the same tactics are we ari?

Proud of it.

you are american, mix of cultures, races etc.

jews are even a race. You're just piece of crap.

>specifically say in the post jidf threads are treasonous
>am a jew
is that you Mortechai?

I have no problem with female kikes, niggers, shitskins, etc being bio masturbation devices. Totally cool with that.

>proud of disgracing flag
>t. abdul

you are fake and gay faggot, you had the greatest leader of all time running your country and fucked it up because of fags like you

BIG FAT SHEENY TATS

>Tay Sachs riddled jew doing his best attempt at deflection
*yawn*

Flag isn't important, its blood.
Theres German blood Russian blood, Jewish blood, Arab blood. but theres no American blood, because youre just a mix, you don't have a race. youre just sad kind of shit. you aint got a tribe.

Daily reminder that Jess don't look pretty. at all. and idf uses Czech models for they propaganda campaigns

Lmfao u literally called me a jew for being anti-jew. Did they forget your bar mitzvah present, Morty? It's ok you can tell me

how is that a hillbot? seems like good 14 word advice to me

because of the Russian Red Army.

Hitler was a douche, some Austrian Hipster dude, eternal virgin, just like you.

fucking more???

This is why conscription is retarded...

You end up with teenage girls acting like whores with a military suit on them, it brings total disrespect to the military and makes it look like a joke.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING SHILLS. YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS USING THAT FLAG

meant for you

Meh I miss read your post

Why are you people absolutely abhorrent looking? I mean I know it's from the excessive inbreeding but damn you lot are disgusting.

>hideous looking torso

>because of the Russian Red Army.

lol obvious kike
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=8vfdZtpx_ug

Hitler was a God among men

Don't be racist against pussy.......

kys race traitor

what are you on about? there seems to be no shilling, just some good advice telling young white men to minimize their internet time and get their lives in order

I'm half jewish master race. I truly have the best of both worlds

lol that entire fuckng essay was posted within seconds of my post. you faggots couldn't be more transparent; please go shill somewhere else shlomo

cut yourself in half and you can stay

Stop I my self am not jewish, nice blond arian guy. even blue eyed. The kind American "white" subremacists got wet dreams about.

and i hate Nazis, American nazis even more, european nazis have some thousand years of history and culture, they just can pretent to have something like a race.

So it's not just made up crap like these american nazi dudes, without history, without culture.

how do i not fall for jewish milkers?

literally kys mental weakling

don't get in-between me and pussy.

not shilling, but upon second inspection, the "better yourself white man" message seems to be degenerating into unwarranted symapthy for the third world and distracting from the 14 words near the end..

>I'm one of you go- I mean

germans are the most cucked people on the planet, moreso than swedes even
this is the best proof the holocaust didn't happen

australia truly does deserve to get replaced by chinks

>gets caught
>suddenly agrees with me

hahahaha

hopefully Kim jong Un builds this Bomb and kill all of you. World would be better place.

>implying im white

jesus i thought jews were bad but germans might be even worse. at least jews have a sense of tribe.

"You are a nation that exploits women like consumer products or advertising tools calling upon customers to purchase them. You use women to serve passengers, visitors, and strangers to increase your profit margins. You then rant that you support the liberation of women.

You are a nation that practices the trade of sex in all its forms, directly and indirectly. Giant corporations and establishments are established on this, under the name of art, entertainment, tourism and freedom, and other deceptive names you attribute to it.

And because of all this, you have been described in history as a nation that spreads diseases that were unknown to man in the past. Go ahead and boast to the nations of man, that you brought them AIDS as a Satanic American Invention."

my mistake. taint away

ffs don't be paranoid, I read the first part about bettering yourself (which our people really need to do to shake off the degeneracy of this age)

>Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life
This is true to an extent - unsure whether the intent was to tell white people to be well-balanced, or to erode the 14 words

> But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now
This is true as well (thank God), not sure if the intent is to elicit sympathy for the third world (obviously that would mean it's shilling) or just to point out superiority

how can you be sure it's shilling?

Big Khazar milkers! My only weakness!

one thing I don't get is what you guys are trying to accomplish by being anti-white? like what do you hope to accomplish once you've destroyed the white race?

fucking die faggot. she's a fucking JEWESS

Matthew 5:28
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

I would plough her a new Gaza strip

I am PRO-WHITE
14 words
we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
leftism is treason
hillary deserves life imprisonment without parole at best

it's a turk turkposting

What's wrong with fucking a jew? I've done it before and I'll do it again lol

Daily reminder I nut in that white pussy and you have to eat it out white boi

kek thats pretty good

now you gonna cry because Germans in reality are not those Arian Superheros you always dream about, because you're just a fat dumbfuck looser, never getting a girlfriend. Ok maybe you marry your ugly sister.

You have to go back

I'd smash and make beautiful mixed babies with her.

Didn't realize you valued your neck so little

make sure mommy cleans that "pussy" for you so it doesn't get too crusty...

That's pretty hot desu

There is a line where it begins to not matter, it's called the perfect sexual specimen line.

her kids would be JEWS and JEWESSES. day of the rope for you faggot

>implying we won't hang those who refuse to mix races first

>hiring attractive models to take photos of so they can sway the goy's mind

>finding a jewess "attractive"

No. I'd fuck the big brown tittied jew-ho first, breed half a dozen mischlings, and when I got tired of her send them all off to the camps as is every jew's eventual destiny.

>using a dumb, grunt slattern with a gun to buttress (((any))) point

www.kys.org/polonium_in_your_drinking_water

>d-day of the rope
>We're going to kill you for lusting over a eastern euro with less than 9% Levant DNA LARPing as some ancient sand nigger mustard race

k.

She's a butter face. Easy pass.

puncheable face, bad hips ratio (fridge prolem), attitude, cow tits
Yes you have issues if you find this attractive. Sorry O's u r ugly insside & outside.

>finds jewess hot
>feels guilty
>"Y-You're obviously a Jew!!"
kys weakling

I would fuck her...fag

PLEASE kys

leaf gets it

disgrace to flag

But I'm not the homosexual?

why would you risk making more jews in the first place

you can fuck anything you fucking retarded faggot just dont nut in it jesus christ seriously neck yourself

DEGENERATE SCUM YOU DIE FIRST

vile, cock-brained virgin, kike enabling cretin

there will be special, VX gas corner for your kind in the coming (((REAL))) Holocaust™®©

We'll let my irl decisions decide that

But they'll all be sent to the camps and die anyway so what does it matter how many?

>gets called out on sinful thoughts about jewess
>"G-Get into the gas chamber kike!!"
you sound like a child. kys and swiftly

I'm not getting the joke here.

so we have to waste money gassing people people cause you couldn't control your dick

Low-t. It's sad to see really

I
W I L L
C H E W
Y O U R
W H O R E
M O T H E R' S
L I V E R
A N D
S P I T
I T S
M A S T I C A T E D
M E S S
I N T O
Y O U R
S L A C K
J A W E D
F A C E

>(((thinks))) he's safe behind 1's and 0's
>...when even gov'ts cannot hide their lies thusly

you're still here? I would've thought you fell asleep after splurging to jewess...

Australians are bros

He posted a jew with big boobs to shit post at people who'd want to fuck her.