HURRICANE SHILLS

friendly reminder there are literal hurricane shills on this board who want to scare you to go spend money on (((supplies))) you dont need to boost the state economy

this hurricane is not going to be more than 50mph winds for 99% of the state

Other urls found in this thread:

ventusky.com/?p=24.3;-67.1;4&l=wind&t=20170907/21&m=gfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>headlong into a 5 or 6 eye with jose on the way

The GFS model has been updated and it shows more and more than the 'C' model
is the most likely one to take the cake. Before , the GFS model was showing the hurricane
hitting the island before moving up to Florida. It is now showing a 'stop' on the 7th. At this point
if it goes up anymore it will do model C, if it continues to go west it will go to Florida. It looks more
and more likely that the storm is changing for the Hurricane to hit NC. Be prepared NC.
ventusky.com/?p=24.3;-67.1;4&l=wind&t=20170907/21&m=gfs

memes aside, how fucking poor are you that you cant be bothered to buy a 24 pack of water for 3 bucks and some dry food, all for less than 10 dollars.

shit like YOU NEED SOLAR ECLIPSE GLASSES, that was a fucking scam.

No, anons are going out and spending $200-$300 on (((supplies))) because scare shills are astroturfing this board. Mods should ban their weather shilling threads

Last year we had a category 1 tropical storm baby hurricane and the governor declared a state of emergency to spook all the good goyim to go spend their shekels at Publix and Walmart

t. IRMA

anything but c plz

ALL BECAUSE OF THIS BOARD

Sup Forums IS WORSE THAN A HURRICANE

Which one was that. T. hialeah fag.

What if I already bought supplies before reading this, have I been hoodwinked?

Between this and potential nuclear war my anxiety levels are gonna be peaking next few days.

IIIIITTTTTSSSS

HAAAAPPPENNNININNGGGGG OHH SHIIIIIIIIII-

fucking kek

It's not like the stuff you buy for a hurricane doesn't get used normally anyway. Any non perishable food I buy gets eaten by me throughout the following weeks and months. How is this a scam?

Embrace it user. Forge youself in the fires of hell that are about engulf us.

jesus fucking Christ this isn't a fucking joke man. wtf does it hurt to stock up on extra food/water and shit? you'll fucking eat/drink it eventually. this is some next level shilling right here, goddamn its pretty sick actually. these are peoples fucking LIVES you are talking about. have you not been following the models? do you not understand ANYTHING about what the fuck is going on w this hurricane? this is NOT your typical fucking hurricane. it went from a tropical storm to a cat 3 in 24 hours. its already a fucking cat5, and nobody fucking knows where its going to hit. yeah, it is 7ish days out- it could just swerve off back into the Atlantic, but the VAST MAJORITY of the models have it actually hitting land.

Any of you faggots who live anywhere on the coast between Louisiana and North Carolina, you have 6-8 days to get your shit together. This motherfucker is going to set a new record.

PuertoRico is fuck't anyways but i am kinda scared tho

ADIOS VATO

xD

IT GON RAIN

>Mods should ban their weather shilling threads

Impactful storms are current events you fucking newfag faggot. Being butthurt that your BLACK'd threads aren't getting replies doesn't change that.

hahahahahahahahahhaha holy shit
what did the companies mean by this?

haha XD

There is no downside from buying non perishable food. If anything you just want people to die for maximum happening.

Fuck off NEET.

Fuck off OP, this ones going to make everyone forget about Harvey

get in faggot it's happening

Harvey's the problem. The idiots in Florida are scared shitless thinking what happened with Harvey and Houston will happen here. This state is MADE for Hurricanes. We have the necessary infrastructure that Houston didn't. Houston got flooded, my house is several feet off the ground with storm drains all around it

Rain won't be the problem here user, wind will

It isn't the winds that cause the catastrophic damage, you moron. It is the storm surge and rainfall that result in flooding.

This storm, the winds will cause the damage. Expected 185 sustained winds on landfall

Tampa is not and this storm is about to turn that entire city into the next Atlantis

YOU HAD A CHANCE TO LISTEN

We're just going to ask congress for more money.

And we have stronger structures for that too. The point is that while Houston get flooded and blown apart we are used to hurricanes. It'll be fine.

This works better if you can get in on a radio show or paper facebook with an infographic... God i miss good trolls.

HAARP employee detected,

im dead

Are you the same idiot in all Irma threads saying this same dumb fucking shit? Yeah, the whole cat 5 hurricane thing is just a big kike scam to get people to buy 24 packs of bottled water from Publix. Fuck off nerd, this storm has potential to be a legit house wrecker. Do businesses profit off of this chaos? Yes of course, are they sending shills to Sup Forums to scare people into buying (((supplies))), lol get a grip goober. Not happening. Your autism is acting up, take your meds.

>there is literally nothing wrong with being an active supervolcano

>not being prepared for a happening at all times anyway

>just got red pilled on hurricane shills
OP was actually right, welll shit

OH FUCK IT JUST STARTED RAINING

It's a WuTangicane

OH SHIT THERE'S THUNDER

>not happening
>Tampa is kill
Neck yourself.

This

OP is an irma shill