This is Russia now

youtu.be/oG3hZSAD4eE?t=24

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1eb_1504507382
liveleak.com/view?i=290_1368250966
youtube.com/watch?v=0QITxZjSa0k
youtube.com/watch?v=dLJZCiGVSlA
youtube.com/watch?v=WsgeVvP90EQ
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/03/21/292441681/reports-fbi-agent-who-killed-chechen-during-boston-bombing-probe-is-cleared
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/03/21/292441681/reports-fbi-agent-who-killed-chechen-during-boston-bombing-probe-is-cleared
youtube.com/watch?v=KA-uLtACW8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia will be the greatest ally the US has seen since Australia after this month is over. kys.

WTF

This is italy now
liveleak.com/view?i=1eb_1504507382

WTF

This is USA now

liveleak.com/view?i=290_1368250966

WTF

This if france now

youtube.com/watch?v=0QITxZjSa0k

AFAIK, Italy is not a dictatorship that tries to justify its corrupt and crooked existence with right-wing propaganda.

WTF

This is sweden now

youtube.com/watch?v=dLJZCiGVSlA

Can any Russian anons clarify how kiked Putin is?

I replied to you here Try to address it if you're sober enough?

WTF

This is germany now

youtube.com/watch?v=WsgeVvP90EQ

AFAIK, Germany is not a dictatorship that tries to justify its corrupt and crooked existence with right-wing propaganda.

AFAIK, Germany is not being pushed on Sup Forums as the last hope of Christianity.

WTF

This is Sup Forums now

Try not to be sensationalist OP.

Western culture is being swamped by shitskins at the political behest of das Jews. That's a fact, not an empty "blame". Jewish elites are the ones behind the anti-white agenda, third wave feminism, Antifa, BLM, and the refugee crisis from above. All part of the Globalist plan for a homogenized race of cattle-men that the outcast Jews can lord over and fulfill their "destiny" as proclaimed by "god" on this earth
I shit you not.

Let's hope Russia is just playing along with the Jews for a grand plan against them, but it IS Russia. Remember that Communist politics were made from Marx who was, guess what, a fuckin globalist Jew.

It's a bot.

America will never be an Allah Snack bar like Russia. Kys!

No it won't. The fun only begins after this month. You faggots are still in Syria where Putin and Assad don't want you. You're arming Kurds, which Putin and Assad don't want you to. You're starting shit with Iran, which Putin and Assad don't want you to. You're piling up troops on Russia's border, which Putin doesn't want you to. You're arming Ukrainians, which Putin doesn't want you to. Fuck off, Amerishart.

Ok Israeli kike. kys.

>american education

pls kys

Just wait and see. RUSSIA AND USA FOREVER RED WHITE AND BLUE

> USA getting cucked by Chechens

Not happening. npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/03/21/292441681/reports-fbi-agent-who-killed-chechen-during-boston-bombing-probe-is-cleared

unvis.it/npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/03/21/292441681/reports-fbi-agent-who-killed-chechen-during-boston-bombing-probe-is-cleared

RUSSIA AND USA WILL EXPOSE UFOs.

HILLARY CLINTON WILL DIE.

ISRAEL WILL FALL.

WHAT A BRIGHT FUTURE.

Don't forget... you're beautiful... on the inside.

Start with exposing aliens.

>Australia
Hahahahaha

>their own failure of not implementing usury themselves

oh

The jews started this in Russia. I am, not surprised it came full circle in its homeland...

Chechnya isnt Russia t b h

An "anti-Semite" is simply any person who has been wronged by any Jew at any time in his life for absolutely any reason whatsoever. By definition.

It's a purely idiotic word, used only by Kikes and their simpleton mind-slaves.

>now
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They look like the worst kind of Muslim chimps.

Usmanov is not a Jew.

>Usmanov, who is Muslim, married Jewish Irina Viner

what the fuck

Russian government does a lot of LARPing but anyone with half-a-brain can read between the lines.

And there were a few very telling episodes when the LARPing mask came off. Hell...i remember some years ago the American Embassy complaining about a "strange" documentary on a Russian TV channel, when i researched what that docu was it was about the Protocols of Learned Elders.

There are many such episodes...

>what the fuck
Even TabletMag, which is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, jewish magazine in the world considers him Jewish for this.

He is a leftard that sold himself to the Jews just like Navalny is a cuckservative/alt-lighter who sold himself to the Jews.

Leftardism vs Cuckservatism = Jewish Thesis-Antithesis control system.

What's that supposed to mean?

Excuse i was thinking about that major leftard activist not the billionaire guy.

The billionaire guy did made that nice gesture towards /ourguy/ James Watson.

That the Russian government is an half-cuck government who doesn't like the Jews and their plans but at the same time is afraid of Jewish power so they have to LARP a lot.

Could we get a translation? While my native language is slavic as well, russian is too different to make any sense of it...

Are you fucking serious? Just look at that fucker, he is Mashiah incarnate, the only person who looks more jewish is probably Martin Schulz. Also he calls himself muslim far too much, it's like he wants to convince goyim in something.

Yep, anti-Semitism isn't about how much you hate Jews but, rather how much they have you.

Meanwhile

Marx was racist.

Here is about niggers:
It is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes who had joined Moses’ exodus from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother on the paternal side had not interbred with a n—–. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product.

Speaking of jews:
What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. … Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man—and turns them into commodities. … The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange. … The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.

hijacking. this is now a brics happening thread.

listen here, ruskie faggot, we will trade you martin shultz for some oil, ok?
You will be the best goy, america will be jealous!

HAHAHAHAA
RUSS WTF hahahaah putin is drunk again

He basically declares jihad on Burma as the crowd shouts allahu akbar
he also mentions no religion should call to violence, to be honest imam

Here is what an ultra Jew looks like.

you know the old saying (at least in Portugal it is):
"you have to adapt to society, not the other way around"
ADAPT.
youtube.com/watch?v=KA-uLtACW8U

(of course this post it's just hopelessness sarcasm)

>CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRR STOP IT

Thanks.

>liveleak.com/view?i=290_1368250966

Imagine how must smell feet in that place, goddamn!

Not until Russia gets on our 52% level.

HILLARY IS PEPE