Gay Parents

"Scientific research consistently shows that gay and lesbian parents are as fit and capable as heterosexual parents, and their children are as psychologically healthy and well-adjusted as those reared by heterosexual parents."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_parenting

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/same-sex-marriage-what-bible-has-to-say-robyn-whitaker/8831826
sydneycatholic.org/news/latest_news/2015/201564_1976.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=wGPlHdzHPFE
sciencedomain.org/abstract/8172
sciencedomain.org/abstract/7834
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/
archive.is/Z4Gu4
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8
archive.is/SePdG
slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/03/04/mark_regnerus_testifies_in_michigan_same_sex_marriage_case_his_study_is.html
archive.is/ehXt8
huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/supreme-court-gay-marriage_n_2850302.html
archive.is/Y5erS
advocate.com/politics/prop-8/2013/03/11/debunked-antigay-parenting-study-commissioned-sway-supreme-court
archive.is/QVAQz
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/studies/34392
thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40
archive.is/aym23
slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/07/12/new_gay_parenting_study_is_a_dishonest_assault_on_lgbtq_families.html
archive.is/o3DYW
advocate.com/commentary/2016/8/29/new-scientific-study-sexuality-gender-neither-new-nor-scientific
archive.is/mOwUN
adolescenthealth.org/SAHM_Main/media/Advocacy/2017 sign on/Response-to-Michelle-Cretella.pdf
archive.is/1s0i6
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/
archive.is/g0kHt
gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication
archive.is/MlP5k
quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population
gallup.com/poll/201731/lgbt-identification-rises.aspx
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
aacap.org/AACAP/Families_and_Youth/Facts_for_Families/Facts_for_Families_Pages/Children_with_Lesbian_Gay_Bisexual_and_Transgender_Parents_92.aspx
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
archive.is/4tc07
lgbtweekly.com/2011/10/20/lesbian-couple-to-provide-drug-therapy-for-transgender-son/
thefederalist.com/2015/04/21/the-kids-are-not-alright-a-lesbians-daughter-speaks-out/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((((((((((((RESEARCH))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>MUH JEWISH CONSPIRACY
Lol, nice one retard.

(((Citing Wikipedia)))

You do realize that Wikipedia routinely and obsessively cites sources that only benefit the popular narrative of the current state of affairs, right?

Wikipedia is one of the most kiked aspects of modern society that anyone with a modicum of reason can point to and criticize.

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
>75 studies that affirm homosexual parents are just as fit as heterosexual
>4 studies that say homosexual parents are unfit

>Marxist influenced college and university studies are the pinnacle of Western truth and knowledge

Damn, you are a fucking supplicant idiot. Your kind was the counterculture 50 years ago and now you are the oblivious optimists you always have been.

Have fun being the non-genetic producing faggots that you are. My kind will proudly and deservedly reproduce into the future while your kind die at the genetic rate they are destined to.

You have no good evidence for the contrary, just bullshit conspiracies and accusations.

Yep. unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/same-sex-marriage-what-bible-has-to-say-robyn-whitaker/8831826

ERRRRR WRONG!

sydneycatholic.org/news/latest_news/2015/201564_1976.shtml

youtube.com/watch?v=wGPlHdzHPFE

It's fucking lol gays have more propaganda than jews.

Just as you can easily say that the studies I have presented are left-wing bias, I can say yours are right-wing bias.

And you have no good evidence for the contrary either. You have only only conjecture and wishfull thinking.

Good luck trying to prove it outside of "official" database coalitions.

Are you fucking retarded? The second link I provided has 75 studies confirming homosexuals are fine as parents. There is an overwhelming scientific consensus that they are fine.

There are a lot of studies and research indicating that it causes major problems with children.
When you look past the studies and research and actually ASK the children who are now adults about it they are always agiasnt it, just like the two things i linked before.
Even if its only 50% research supporting my side of the argument it is still not worth taking the risk of children growing up with all these problems just so gays can feel like fucking parents.
It's not worth the cause.

Are you fucking retarded? The second link you provided is 75 "studies" funded intentionally by corporations and NGOs directly intended on subverting the current moral paradigm of Western Civilization.

Are you retarded or just a morality deprived faggot?

>4 studies

sciencedomain.org/abstract/8172
sciencedomain.org/abstract/7834

Whoops, must've dropped these on your way out of /lgbt/

Your information is from wikipedia which literally anyone can edit.
And yeah even if it is 4 studies its not worth it.
You care more about homosexuals than you do about children who are the future.

Don't they turn out gay? Like 100% of the time?
That's not healthy. It's gay.
The child should be with parents that promote a healthy lifestyle that might give the child a chance to pass on his traits to a real child of his own.
Not butt play.
As for lesbians? One mom is plenty. Thanks.

That article I provided was not from wikipedia tard.

Gays should not be able to reproduce because of population control. Homosexuality is a combat for high population.

I mean the second one tard.

In other words, a bunch of queers are trying to feed us this shit.

Who cares? The ones with two dads will have awesome fashion sense, and the ones with two mums will be amazing at licking box. End of story.

I literally gave you my closing argument If you care more about homosexuals then children growing up without mental problems you are a sick human.

you are not a bright person. Cultural Marxism ensures that they are the gatekeepers of their own forced ethics.

As much as I hate muslims, sometimes I fantasize about them taking over and sorting you freaks out. Maybe we should deport all fags lesbian and trannies to afghanistan.

Why are fags so eager to adopt, anyway? Do they want to pretend they're normal while still basing their identity on buttcummies? Do they want to rape the kids? Or do they just resent all that is good in the world and want to tear down all foundational institutions of our society?

It's called equal rights idiot.

>left only cares about economic circumstances when the statistics are comparing blacks to other races
Only gays with kids are ones with very deep pockets, usually. The major problem is when it's lowly degenerates.

This. The massive immigration of mudslimes may actually have the single positive side effect of removing faggotry from the Western Hemisphere.

> scientific
> consensus

Pick one. Actually, no. There's the third option specifically for you because you're too stupid to understand what good research actually is.

> hang yourself

>Do they want to rape the kids?
This one.

Reminder that 1/3 of pedos are gay at just 2-3% of the population

Hell is a thing.]

FAGS BTFO

>(((((Scientific Research)))))

Prove it.

Too bad they can't reproduce to have kids, and usually kids being raised by gay couples end up being mentally fucked up or scarred for life.

Only facts are a lie

Leviticus or acts (i forget which) specifically calls homofags an abomination and mandates they be stoned to death.

Everything you said is literally propaganda. And untrue.

Science on gays as parents:

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

Debunking Regnerus:

rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/

archive.is/Z4Gu4

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8

archive.is/SePdG

slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/03/04/mark_regnerus_testifies_in_michigan_same_sex_marriage_case_his_study_is.html

archive.is/ehXt8

huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/supreme-court-gay-marriage_n_2850302.html

archive.is/Y5erS

advocate.com/politics/prop-8/2013/03/11/debunked-antigay-parenting-study-commissioned-sway-supreme-court

archive.is/QVAQz

88 out of 248 of the respondents that were counted as "Parents are of the same sex" responded that their parents were never in a same sex relationship while they were living with them though they had same sex relationships while they were growing up, ie their parents divorced and they ended up with the straight parent but they were still counted as having parents of the same sex

Source
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
>a. Parents are of the same sex
219 active and 29 withdrawn panelists, from Page 3
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
>S8 Did you ever live with your mother while she was in a romantic relationship with another woman?
40 said no, from Page 4
>S9 Did you ever live with your father while he was in a romantic relationship with another man?
48 said no, from Page 4
Yes, that is the official study results

icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/studies/34392

Debunking Sullins:

thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40

archive.is/aym23

slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/07/12/new_gay_parenting_study_is_a_dishonest_assault_on_lgbtq_families.html

archive.is/o3DYW

Debunking Paul McHugh:

advocate.com/commentary/2016/8/29/new-scientific-study-sexuality-gender-neither-new-nor-scientific

archive.is/mOwUN

Debunking Michelle Cretella:

adolescenthealth.org/SAHM_Main/media/Advocacy/2017 sign on/Response-to-Michelle-Cretella.pdf

Debunking Neil Whitehead:

archive.is/1s0i6

Statistics on gays and marriage:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/

archive.is/g0kHt

gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

archive.is/MlP5k

quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population

gallup.com/poll/201731/lgbt-identification-rises.aspx

7% of millennials are gay:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommoda- tions, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

aacap.org/AACAP/Families_and_Youth/Facts_for_Families/Facts_for_Families_Pages/Children_with_Lesbian_Gay_Bisexual_and_Transgender_Parents_92.aspx

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

archive.is/4tc07

A shekel to the good goy.

I wish. But Europe says otherwise. The Muslims mostly keep to themselves. And vote for Left wing politicians who want to import more of them. Said Left wing politicians also support degeneracy. As such, Muslims don't help with degeneracy unless you convert and move into a Muslim neighborhood.

>wikipedia

Not a reputable source on its own. Hence why universities dont allow it as a reference on your essay papers.

I wait on the day you have to explain sodomy to your 8 year old, fag.

Play catch with dad and dad. Catch AIDS.

Are you retarded? Because there's a shitload of kids stuck in the system and if a few thousand of them can end up in fairly regular homes with steady access to resources and education, that's fine. That's the world operating with greater security.

AIDS has been declining in AU,UK and US for a decade now in Whites.

Having children isn't a constitutional right, bozo.

Oh! Golly! In that case I'll just jump into a pool of semen. The coast is clear! COCK MUNCHING PARTY!

I love how instead of going through the arduous process of reading a few scientific studies and critiquing their methods, results and conclusions you just come up with some horseshit to dismiss the research and go with your bigoted nonsense as pure fact. Sure it's all of western civilization you have to blame for the scientific method, and any results are because of college gays.

You should go outside and work your way over to the nearest library and apply for a library card.

Gays typically won't conceive and there's a shitload of children in the world that have no parents. Seems like a good fit to allow gays to adopt kids, it's not like adoption is even possible for people with criminal records or low income so what's the big deal? Some horseshit about how kids would rather eat soylent and live in a bunkhouse rather than on a farm with some yuppie lesbians? How about make a law where if the kid to be adopted hates gays they don't have to go.

I am dubious about the amount of research that has been done and the criteria applied, sorry. The first thing sjw's dragged into the mud when they turned up was scientific intellectual honesty.

lgbtweekly.com/2011/10/20/lesbian-couple-to-provide-drug-therapy-for-transgender-son/

This is why. Mental illness is infectious.

If men can get pregnant then the case for same sex parent is valid.

thefederalist.com/2015/04/21/the-kids-are-not-alright-a-lesbians-daughter-speaks-out/

Why do you think that gays are more likely to allow whatever bullshit is happening here to happen than straight couples in the same political community? The sexual orientation of couples doesn't determine success of adoption is the point here. That doesn't mean there's not shitty gay parents. I can say that I've met a lot of shitty straight couples that have shitty rotten kids. I can't say I've ever personally met a gay couple that had a kid that weren't totally prepared for it.

Man hating dykes chemically castrate little boy because they're MAN HATING DYKES. Do the math. They hate masculinity. Now Timmy's gonna grow a set of tits because mommy and mommy are MAN HATING DYKES.

Scientific research also consistently shows gays to have extremely high pedophilic tendencies relative to straight people
Is that one of the variables in the testing done to determine competent parenting?

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681