DROP IT

wtf was up with this? I was going to open it was 404.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/
twitter.com/gyke69
youtube.com/watch?v=xLWiejzy1CU&list=PLpUuJ-qPOYWLdKd2h683tEvy-2ogt0fYg
youtube.com/watch?v=ga_WeesTq40&feature=youtu.be
veriditas.org/
lessons4living.com/chartres_labyrinth.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You must watch it.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&index=66&list=WL

bump, was thinking it was some troll

I was able to just type it in
youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k

Old viral marketing that promoted some metal band.

Thats a literal MK Ultra trigger video. Dont watch it, unless you want to murder your family.

This is just a reupload of a forgottenlanguages video.

Okay, so the frame in the blue trigger sequence references a cafe in Sarasota FL. Anything you can get out of this guys?

No idea what that is, rundown? But thanks!

If I watch the whole thing what happens

I skimmed over the play bar to check the contents of the video, thought it was safe when I thought I saw a plush doggie.

Nope, just woke up in my bathtub, filled to the brim with blood. Friggin mind control, man.

Don't click this please

umm guys, i watched the whole thing, what now?

Is this one of those finder cult things? This looks fake.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

Guess your sub-conscious is better at hiding bodies. Better burn off your fingerprints, though, Just to be safe.

Okay so there's just a bunch of fuckin leafs promoting this shit, obviously waited for someone to repost. I'm going to leave it be and call it some BS. I miss when Sup Forums was fun):

rip

You might have you almonds activated.

Elsagate, well part of it

this is one of those times where pol gets itself on a literally tail chase, sliding their own site for free incepted by a few shills for free. Congrats you fucking newfags. Die. Im gonna make weird edgy videos and do this same thing now.

Hey man, MK-eh Ultra is a real threat. I'm just trying to keep anyone from doing something that can't be undone.

i watched the video and nothing happened...

Holy shit really

saw this back a few months ago but never found source

I feel really tired all of the sudden, i think i'm going to take a quick nap. brb

Baba yaga will come for u kiddo.

>tfw not activated

Yet.
You never read Cell? They got you user, now you just wait to be activated when the signal goes up.

Can someone write this out as a legible post? I can't read writing like this.

When are you guys going to come to terms that I dropped my triggers?

>TO SIT IN SOLEMN SILENCE ON A DULL DARK DOCK
IN A PESTILEBTIAL PRISON WITH A LIFE LONG LOCK
AWAITING THE SENSATION OF A SHORT SHARP SHOCK
FROM A CHEAP AND CHIPPY CHOPPER ON A BIG BLACK BLOCK

Cracked the description with an simple online Cypher tool. ((They)) wouldn't make it this easy.

Britney Spears

I watched the whole thing. Nothing lol

green baloons etc
waste of my time

t. brainwashed drone

twitter.com/gyke69
do not say we did not warn you

no joke, watched it and I started feeling dizzy

I'm scared bros

Hurricane Irma landfall location confirmed.

Cool. How do you know which trigger is yours? Like am I red, blue, green, yellow, or pink?

TRIGGER

Lmao superstitious fag.

you're probably being biral markeded XDDDDD

You seem a little too defensive for someone who has no stakes in this. I hope the brain washing isn't permanent, for your sake.....

Not permanent.

Can't watch it
Elsa vidyas gave me headaches and freaked me the fuck out

Depends which programs you were in.

I was subjected to all.

just watched and now have craving for baguettes
what does that mean?

It means it's time to come out of the closet bruno.

IT'S THE EVIL COUNCILLLLLLLL

DO NOT WATCH
DO NOT WATCH
DO NOT WATCH
DO NOT WATCH
DO NOT WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=xLWiejzy1CU&list=PLpUuJ-qPOYWLdKd2h683tEvy-2ogt0fYg

>I'm not a sleeper agent
fucking lame.

Oh yes, I remember this video.

there's literally a shot with a minion doll though

am i getting memed?

nothing happened to me is it a time delay?

>Star wars
>Britney spears
>little mermaid
>oh yes I remember
None of these trigger me and I can't relate to any of them. But I think its targeted at normal people. It includes a lot of Disney references and one pop culture icon. I assume this is some sort of video meant to trigger normalfags and control them. Do not worry Sup Forumstergeists we are all immune.

you just got triggered, green aaaaaah

Where were these videos when I was smoking weed?

INGBLAFXGM

MXKKR E. UHRXR

PUNISHMENT

TERRY L. BOYEY

aHR0cDovL2ltZ3VyLmNvbS9hL0ZVbG1W

hOY0jKvcS2saG3CfStUciZ9oS0GCiN1D

-that one doesn't seem to translate with caesar but that's what it would be with the same shift key

LZW KSUJAXAUW GX ZWFJDWKKS SFV AYGJ

LZW YSEWUSDDWJ

THE SACRIFICE OF HENRLESSA AND IGOR

THE GAMECALLER

JWV JWHJWKK LZW EWEGJQWK GX LJSMS OALZ VJMYK TDM EADALSJAKLAU LJSAFAFY SFV VWUAESLAGF GX LZW EAFY YJWWF VWFASD GX WNWFLK SFV SLJGUALAWK UGUUALLWV SYSFKL LZWE QWDDGO HWJKGFSK UGEHSJLEWFLSDARWV HAFC UGJW HQJKGFSDALQ WFLAJWDQ VWKLJGQWV

RED REPRESS THE MEMORYES OF TRAUA WITH DRUGS BLU MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MING GREEN DENIAL OF EVENTS AND ATROCITIES COCCITTED AGANST THEM YELLOW PERSONAS COMPARTMENTALIZED PINK CORE PYRSONALITY ENTIRELY DESTROYED

Mary Gorgan:

MXT MXIMXVV CQX YXYWMDXV WO CMSZYS FDCQ TMZKV RUZX YDUDCSMDVCDA CMSDEDEK SET TXADYSCDWE WO CQX YDET KMXXE TXEDSU WO XGXECV SET SCMWADCDXV AWYYDCCXT SKSDEVC CQXY LXUUWF IXMVWESV AWYISMCYXECSUDBXT IDEJ AWMX IXMVWESUDCL XECDMXUL TXVCMWLXT"

RED REPRESS THE MEMORIES OF TRAUMA WITH DRUGS BLUE MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MIND GREEN DENIAL OF EVENTS AND ATROCITIES COMMITTED AGAINST THEM YELLOW PERSONAS COMPARTMENTALIZED PINK CORE PERSONALITY ENTIRELY DESTROYED

LZW JWV ESKC

THE RED MASK

MH LBM BG LHEXFG LBEXGVX HG T WNEE WTKD WHVD BG T IXLMBEXUMBTE IKBLHG PBMA T EBYX EHGZ EHVD TPTBMBGZ MAX LXGLTMBHG HY T LAHKM LATKI LAHVD YKHF T VAXTI TGW VABIIR VAHIIXK HG T UBZ UETVD UEHVD

Why, are they gonna drown me again?

is it relevant to anything or is it just some edgy garbage

>there are people in this thread that think a video can make you lose your mind and kill your family

L O L

I think it's more that people wanna LARP as Mkultra victims if anything

This shit was discussed a lot a few months ago. Around memorial day to be more precise. You can find the threads on 4plebs.

It lags my browser when I watched the first few seconds. Tried re-viewing a few times, same result. Page is slow to load. I end up closing the tab each time.

What's the deal? Maybe just my net connection?

oh noes dats rell scary mang

Fuck you they did this same experiment in the 60's and tried to crack MKUltra by making people watch a video tape and look at bright lights but they claim it failed and only caused memory loss and headaches. This of course is obvious bullshit. You need to go through a process before you are ready to be activated by your assigned trigger sequence. Only a few rare chosen people or unlucky retards would be activated by a video like this. But the point is they did it and then they said it was a failure and never spoke of it again. Which is bullshit. Memory loss and headaches is still something. They still figured out how to make people lose their memory. Who knows how far they've gotten, how much progress they made by now. Maybe they made it so they can make people forget who they are entirely and give them a fake memory when they wake up but found a way to "awaken" their true personalities with assigned objectives when the trigger video is played. Fuckin pleb, can't handle the truth.

Either all that or this is some fag attempt at viral marketing Lul

the videos target kids, they associate familiar cartoon characters with fucked up and disturbing shit so that infants become desensetized

PROJECT BLUEBIRD AT GYKE69

The other part of the description. Found it in an archived thread. It was a binary to text cipher. This is for sure a larp

LARPPPPP

Transmission Confirmed
Begin Happening

ACTIVATED

>not a popsicle, leaf, try again
closet cannibal?
>bread is for eating

WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING BUT AN OLD SHIT VIDEO

Ignore all bait without evidence Sup Forums

Looks like some angler killer shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ga_WeesTq40&feature=youtu.be
another youtube I found on the twitter account

w wut

this video made me realise multiculturalism IS the future
I'm such a racist bigot

This made me remember Cathy O'Brien
I wish i can rip off more pdfs

>pestilential is spelled wrong
>with a B
LMAO more proof that Sup Forums is run by (((Them))), all you assholes trying to throw me off, well you fuckers can stop trying.

The real truth, yes, you make so much harder to find but I've already found it and there's nothing you can do to stop me from having it. I won't post it here just to play with you.

now your gay

laffin at this /x/-tier cringe shit tbqh

You wish

>tfw nobody even says any of these things to me anyway

/x/ fags btfo

>people watch this video
>forget something randomly
>"HOLY SHIT I AM BEING MIND CONTROLLED"
>listen to literal ear rape
>get headache
>"OMG ITS ALL OVER IM BEING CONTROLLED!!!"

>Cicada

wtf i just killed my dog

The shift is fucked up all over, probably on purpose (code hidden within code)

Absolute bullshit.

Sorry, but those digits are looking mighty weak.

It did. you can't remember though

Is it translated to T9 texting hence the phone or am I tripping

Anyone know what this symbol is? Looks almost like a chi rho

This video turned me gay what do I do now

veriditas.org/ twitter picture appears to be stolen from this website.

lessons4living.com/chartres_labyrinth.htm

Your mother dies in her sleep

looks like the calvin klein logo

i cats inside 3 guys in a cafe monkey suits, we love to see you smile non sp becty shes in a good mind hhsuiaw jerw hooked us if mois uiene (not sure) to hook yiuii uk