So this is the power of Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Milošević
youtube.com/watch?v=B173gCIWPOA
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I repel you Jesus-Demon in the name of kek!

Oooh, yucky.

>jews literally spend hours coming the internet for photographs like these so they can use them to goad whites over the internet

It's power of butthurt which is making you post this everyday

this is a good thing, i hope one day "american" means a man with ancestry all over the world. may the dream of emanuel cellar come to pass!

This is how atheists vote

This is how atheists view immigration

Wrong on both counts.

>Common Cuck would defend this

Christians are the largest supporters of Israel and give them billions of dollars every year. You're trying to use 3.1% of the population to deflect from the fact that Christweenies are a bunch of cuckolds.

This is how atheists view the threat of islam

Protestantism is a disease

I'm just showing what atheists believe, here is how they favor homosexuality

They didn't poll Muslims because they didn't want to redpill liberals on how much Muslims hate homosex

Of course going hand to hand with atheists' tolerance for alternative lifestyles, is a dismal birth rate

>Atheist, Slobodan Milosevic btfos Muslims harder than anyone in recent European history
>Christians bomb the shit out of his country to save them

Look! Her straight blond hair is already beginning to fro up! For her? Showers will never be enough.

Haha bullshit. I was raised christian and i would never touch a nigger.
The bible teaches that mixing two fabrics together into one clothing article is a sin. It teaches mixing animals is a sin.
God literally stopped the tower of babel (which was going to be their symbol of globalist domination and diversity) by assigning different languages to different races. Before then we all spoke a common tongue

no bitch this is

Moses married a jigaboo from Ethiopia and God cursed his son for disapproving (Numbers 12:1).

George Bush sent more muslims to hell during a weekend golfing than Milosivich (spelling) did in his life.

Pic related is how atheists favor bastards over legitimate children

>and i would never touch a nigger
go back to the bible you fucking poser cunt

Wait I thought Christweenie edgelords believed that the Bush family were devil worshippers?

If they love each other, yes. Black on white marriages are EXTREMELY rare and don't last long. So long as he is a provider, believes in God, does the will of God, fights degeneracy, and raises his children in the light of God, I couldn't care less that he's black and she's white

But again, this thing is insanely rare

Have you read Theozoology? Most of this book are some schizoteric, but it has some interesting points regarding racial implications in Bible.

Better then the pedo cathocucks that let fags into the church and think all they have to do to get into heaven is works then they check out from everything else. But no it's the race mixing that upsets you.

How about you actually read the bible instead of listening to random fags on the internet saw you dumb bitch. It says not to mix linen or wool, and is not commentary on race mixing. And all of that is moot now because the new testament retcons that in matthew.

Fedoras and LARPagans are Leftist. This is the rule. Exceptions are not the rule.

Fedoras and LARPagans do not breed.

Silly -2 IQ atheist in the USMC I was the only Christian of the bunch most were trifle mental patients like you btw en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Milošević

A lot of suciide in that family, Milosevic was falsely accused of war crimes and bombed by ZOG, Ol Milo was not publicly atheist although his family had to be indoctrinated with the degenerately unscientific Protocols trash He in fact was a big supporter of the Orthodox Church. Don't make up crap and expect to get rekt

Fedoras and LARPagans cannot be Right-wing.

youtube.com/watch?v=B173gCIWPOA

Fuck off divide and conquer shill. Pastor anderson is one of us

When it comes to fake "conservative" marxoid zionism and radical marxist zionism "Aheists" have always pulled the lever for the most left wing thing they can find

kinda glad i'm only 5'10", women are nothing but trouble. Life is better if you just stay to yourself and find some hobbies you enjoy. Fuck women.

t.31 year old virgin

BTW nice faked photo, this preacher actually preaches against interracial marriage

He's definitly one of (((you))).

>Christweenie

He sure does!
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA

FUCKING BASED
youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U

>this is a good thing, i hope one day "american" means a man with ancestry all over the world. may the dream of emanuel cellar come to pass!

Together we WILL make this happen.

Mark my words!

Templarps love to ignore that Christians are even worse with cuckoldery. They also make up a much great population and have way more power and influence.

muh purity spiral

What kind of purity spiral is this?
Guy publicly denies existence of race, promotes race mixing and shitskin immigration. he hates fags and jews, whoptie fucking duh. Muslims do as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

exactly he doesn't even call out the jew after saying the holocause was a hoax, he plays it safe by saying I love jews I just want to save them and lead them to jesus and away from lies, he's another christ cuck retard that got ripped off by the beatles and went haywire because muh john lennon wuz mean

The firepower of atheists, or the lack there of.

He actualy can't really call out jews given how he is a quarter jew himself.
He only "calls out" jews on not being christians basicly. He is ok with them promoting mongrelisation and massive immigration. He just wants them to bow to jesus while they do so.