Kathy Griffin: ‘I’m no longer sorry’ for Trump beheading photo

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/29/kathy-griffin-im-no-longer-sorry-trump-beheading-p/

Comedian Kathy Griffin says she’s “no longer sorry” for the President Trump beheading stunt that jeopardized her career.

Ms. Griffin, who was investigated by the Secret Service and fired from her New Year’s Eve hosting gig at CNN after being photographed in May holding a Donald Trump mask covered in fake blood, said in a heated interview on Australia’s “Sunrise” TV program that she thinks the backlash was completely overblown.

“I am no longer sorry, the whole outrage was B.S., the whole thing got so blown out of proportion and I lost everybody,” she said. “Like, I had Chelsea Clinton tweeting against me. I had friends, Debra Messing from ‘Will and Grace,’ tweeting against me.

“I have been through the mill,” she added.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky0x3_0li2I
youtube.com/watch?v=3wxyN3z9PL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nasty woman

But she already apologized like a fucking putz and still lost everything.
Who cares about this hag.

>female not taking responsibility for her actions

Shocking.

I don't even like Trump, but I really wish someone would beat this whore into a coma

I wish I had a youtube video of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry is at Monks Cafe shouting at her "YOU STINK!"

>implying she was someone before she did this

All because he pumped and dumped her

I'll reach across the aisle with you on this one

I wouldn't be surprised if she commits suicide or ends up in a psych ward or better yet addicted to meth living under the bridge raped daily by ugly niggers.

Too bad she already lost everything kek

I'd rape her if she wasn't so nasty

Sad

Ah yes, just like sexual consent, apologies can be rebuked at any time with no consequences

black lives matter

fuck whites

black lives just matter ,don't over complicate things

>larping this hard

Embarrassing

She was so blown the fuck out she shaved her head. Thats when you know you've really destroyed a bitches reality. nice!

die white fuckers die

seriously, kill yourselves

just like hitler

Kill this cunt, now

we were the first ones to inhabit this earth

>people stopped caring
>better throw some gas on the smoldering ash of my career
why doesn's she just accept that she is no longer relevant in this world

Have a drink of water nigger, your brain is drying out.

weak sauce nigger

white skulls splattered on the street

She was never sorry, funny or relevant.

blacks are the future

LOL

yup

i shit on dead white people

stop stealing our culture

you are really bad at this

?

worst of all, whites can't even make good music

nigger culture, lol

around THOTS never relax

disgusting white people

um, sweetie..

nigger triggered by his ancestors,lol

I love America

but white americans gotta die

black music youtube.com/watch?v=Ky0x3_0li2I

white music youtube.com/watch?v=3wxyN3z9PL4

We will fuck you when next famine comes to Africa you stinky nigger.

oh no what a shame, you got punished for doing something stupid and lost friends. It's a good thing you weren't defamed for over a year or anything, cause that would suck even more...

>the whole thing got so blown out of proportion
Really? Getting in front of an audience of millions of people blows things out of proportion? I never would have guessed.

Well, I suppose if she doesn't like the publicity, she can always get a job stocking shelves at Walmart.

It's funny cause you think she would have learned her lesson after she pissed off the most important man in show business, but nope, she had to go and piss off the most important man in the world.

American niggers, lol

confirmed white dude larping

>Trump gets shit on 24/7 on twitter
>THEY'RE ALL TWEETING AGAINST ME MAKE IT STOP REEEEEE

>“I have been through the mill,” she added.....

>Poor me

Americans plz rise up and kill your celebrity class.

Ayy

>But what about ME though?

who dis?

your my waifu class NZ

Who?

>I really wish people would start talking about me again

fuck attention whoring celebrities

What an ugly unlikable old hag. She is not talented and has lost her income from the sole thing she used to be ok at.

Now she is holding up heads of people she doesn't like and expects to be revered.

What a sad old ruined waste of a woman she is.

>“I am no longer sorry, the whole outrage was B.S., the whole thing got so blown out of proportion and I lost everybody,” she said. “Like, I had Chelsea Clinton tweeting against me. I had friends, Debra Messing from ‘Will and Grace,’ tweeting against me.

You know, this never smelled right to me. Even how quick CNN & Anderson Cooper were at condemning/firing her. Had to be another reason for the backlash. Did she say something against Jews in the days leading upto the beheading pic?

She was never sorry. It's not like she did it then thought "Oh actually, that's in pretty poor taste" and apologised, she did it for a boost in media attention then apologised when she got more criticism than praise.

When the seed so strong the salt lives on years later in the bitch's mouth

right? lol

Guys, seriously, she's seen some real shit...PTSD inducing....

cyber attack survivor. so brave

She should have stuck to her guns earlier because the damage was done

She never was, she was only ever sorry that people turned on her.

Her apology at the time was totally insincere. She only gave it to deflect the backlash against her. So it's no surprise that she says she wasn't sorry now that things have died down

this is funnier than OP

Eemaghin mai shok

>we were the first ones to inhabit this earth
he's right, you know

Oops, lower down the tree

Oops, lower down the tree. Waaay lower.

This.

This cunt will stop at nothing to get attention.

All skulls are white...

she was never sorry

I'm gonna sound lefty as fuck but, all this and she still can't understand why people would have been upset by this.

This is a classic case of comedian making a poor move in an attempt at humour/attention and then completely and utterly BTFO of themselves with consistent wrong moves after.

All this proves is that her apologies were hollow to begin with.

Of course she's going to say that now. She's been utterly destroyed by her own admittance. All I see is a washed-up nobody who tried to grab the bull by the horns and got her shit fucked up. Now she's coming back like a child who lost a kickball game saying "well I didn't wanna win anyway, no big deal." Liberals are pathetic as fuck. kek

I wonder if AI will view modern man with the same disgust?

First here, yet you're in last place now. What happened darky?

Drumpf is finished

Holy shit, she went full Britney Spears??

you REALLY suck at photoshop user.

I'm thinking more he gets hanged by the neck until dead. For treason. Once the indictments start flying.

What a bitch WAHH ITS NOT MY FAULT WAHHH IT WAS TRUMPS FAULT WAHHHHHHHHHH this is fucking madness man

literally who?

>I'm no longer relevant
Fixed