I wish i was British. What's the best part?

I wish i was British. What's the best part?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F4mtxbB-MsE
youtu.be/Af5ftyv6O8E
youtu.be/VdMyFEjIYkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cheers, I imagine.

I wouldn't wanna be British these days.

The women
HA

It's always bong o'clock.

All the little girls you get to rape and everyone is named Muhammad, just like you.

Take it easy mate

You don't.

Having your ancestors sent to live in Australia.

NO MORE AMERICANS ITT, besides OP
Git.

sometimes they turn out OK

Being a virgin.

Being in a country that's not 54% white

shitty food, shit karma, ignorance of dharma, false equivalence between Hinduism and Shitslam, arrogance, been ruled by kikes for a long time, kike banking central...

when? plz don't mean your pic related.

hi

The best thing about being British is that we are a brown, proud, muslim people.

I said no more Americans ITT

GONGIT

that's a very rare 10/10 in bongland

it's a land of horrible food and worse women

Miss Alice is British and a legit 10/10 desu

also this hoe isn't bad

The banter, easily.

Being muslim

You goys kind of own it. Ill watch YouTube videos for days of British soldiers and their banter

No more emu shills ITT

GIT

Looks like she's got at least some slav ad-mixture though.

The best part of being British is the multicultural atmosphere where muslims from the middle east, africa, and europe can live without interference from infidel heretics. Insh’Allah Britain will be under Sharia law soon and we can finally have peace. Anna ash-hadu an la ilaha ill’Allah, wa anna ashu an Mohammed rasull’Allah.

youtu.be/F4mtxbB-MsE

If you want to be British learn to wait in a God damned queue. Sick of these filthy foreigners trying to walk to the front of places

shes from NZ you dumb cunt

Foreskin

resistance to sunburn

Australian is better. We're Brits only with better weather, wages and women.

Also full.

Mash’Allah a fine British specimen. Jazak’Allah khair for your contribution, soon Britain will be muslim territory and the white devils will be pushed into the caves high in the mountains.

I'm afraid of spiders.
Do American accents sound cool to yall?

Agreed m8.

They sound squeaky and high pitched overall. Last time I was in the US I kept thinking how it felt like I was in some shitty sitcom.

Good think my voice is generally pretty deep but quite.
Thats funny, i feel like Britain would be like walking through a never ending documentary on penguins

I don't know why but most men I came across in the US seemed like they carried around a tank of helium with them. Not the niggers so much though, when I landed in Atlanta I thought I was in Nigeria desu, I was glad to get out of there.

ebin

Yeah fuck Georgia. I had a nig on my soccer team from there and i couldn't understand one word. Ever.

You would not do well in Georgia my man. Jeff Sessions makes every marijuana arrest personally down there

The pubs. The Queen.

The Britbongs and Aussies have good tea tough....

From what I can tell having lived there a few years.
The best thing about being british is getting into lots of street fights, because few have guns, and you just go to the A&E to get patched up for free.
Women, better average than Los Angeles. Less promiscuous, but put out for Americans (We take the vacation to them).
You have to feel pretty proud to be british after Brexit. If it's good or bad, is not the thing. It was your choice. Your future. Few countries get to feel that control in the last 50 years.

Im sick and tired of you making me look fucking stupid
>#notallamericans

> What's the best part?
When Ahmed stabs you in the neck.

I was quick to get out of Atlanta, I was staying with a girl I met in some place called Blue Ridge the year before. It's like here, once you get out of the big city you don't really see any more shitskins. I quite liked it outside of Atlanta, country girls seem really receptive and easy.

I dint know they did acupuncture , how lovely

I have 0 idea what country girls are like. Atl. might be the niggest city we have. They are so backwards that i guarantee that they would take your accent as racist

Nice and slutty, I reckon it mostly boils down to the accent, but I felt like I was talking to girls on cheat mode kek. Yeah, I wouldn't live there, same reason why I wouldn't live in London, if it were upto me I'd nuke both places.

Little country towns. Modern day London can fuck right off

Same.
After i evacuated the childrens hospital and locked the doors to the abortion clinic and welfare center on the first of the month of course

youtu.be/Af5ftyv6O8E
Look anything like this?

Yep. A rare peaceful revolution (well, so far)

youtu.be/VdMyFEjIYkg
I'm gonna go to bed before I turn this to a hate thread , ill leave this here. This is my country's country

hhahahha

>he thinks that's what brits are like

literal fucking apes