How do we stop evil white people from earning more money than blacks and hispanics?

How do we stop evil white people from earning more money than blacks and hispanics?

>implying either of those races will still exist then

I'm seriously worried about women's pay. We can't continue to let men earn more than woman. This is unacceptable.

#ImpeachTrump

why are women unable to earn money without it being handed to them by a man?

>hispanics

NOT A FUCKING RACE

WHY IS THE MEDIA TRYING TO MAKE THIS INTO A RACE

FUCKING MESTIZOS

STOP RUINING A GEOGRAPHICAL TERM

>hispanic
>race

NOT A RACE

WHY SHOULD NON MESTIZOS BE BLAMED FOR MESTIZO ACTIONS

Expand the state to the point where you are either a government worker or a welfare recepient.

We can't let Trump have the nuclear codes.

they could just leave white nations and have all the equality they want.

>current trends continue
>merit based pay
because it's just so unfair that my world class surgeon, shaniqua, is only paid minimum wage, while chad who serves me burgers gets paid 30$/hour, and all those other outrageous things that never happened

Wait for pay? As in, don't bother going and earning more, just sit and wait? This is just painfully stupid. I hate that people this dumb are allowed to vote

jesus christ kill all white people when?

yalldve done so much better without us ffs

Gonal Drumf is raysiss

Evolution is VOLUNTARY!

Show me a white, black or asian race, i'll wait...

hispanic/latinos can and should be a race if black and white (colors) are to be considered races.

saged faggot

it's going to be longer than that before they perform at a level that deserves equal pay. useless women should shut up and be glad we pay them anything. in fact, i'd pay more to just not have them around.

deport niggers and beaners

By getting rid of them. Then everyone has equal pay.

Also, i hardly hear these people campaigning about pay gaps based on where you live

Drag them down early on with common core in public schools and non-stop white privilege lectures in colleges. That will get them for sure and will definitely not ignite internal strife and discord.

How long will white men have to wait until they reach equal pay status with asian men?

>Tfw when black earnings correlate nigh-perfectly with white admixture

If this report's true, then it'd basically necessitate supermajority white admixture.

They would no longer be 'black'.

>spic intellectuals

People on welfare don't 'earn' money, bud. They steal it from whitey.

HAHA OH WOW

Mestizos really are short low IQ kobolds.

Oh man, can't believe someone that dumb can type.

I will make the differentiation hence forward espania bros.

hispanic isnt even a race. is it that low because they are actually illegals and driving the wage down?

All whites are white

All blacks are blacks

There's hispanics of every fucking color BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE