Really makes ya think, why do you hate gays again, user? They're people just like you

Really makes ya think, why do you hate gays again, user? They're people just like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VmfxIYF8zN4
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
archive.is/1s0i6
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
thelocal.se/20170905/first-international-same-sex-adoption-takes-place-in-sweden
rationalresponders.com/tacitus_lucian_and_josephus
youtu.be/-4dKwOMlS78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well?

there's no logical reason beyond decades old disproven studies or thumping your chest about your personal morality.

>gays
>people

this

You have a mental illness that can be cured.

No I don't, I'm more sane than you are.

In this video a gay guy mentions that he can't make his cat gay. This suggests that gays believe that you can make people (and children) gay. So much for "being born gay."

youtu.be/VmfxIYF8zN4

We're people, not cats. You fucking retard. Are all Pol users like this?

I don't get this quote. Are there closet doors in his brain? What kind of bullet can DESTROY a door? Is he expecting to be shot by a tank? Just how many cocks do you have to be chocking on to produce this unintelligible mess?

lmao

It means that if he were to be killed for who he is, he hopes it would cause more gays to stand up for themselves and "leave the closet".

? How am I not sane? I bet I make more money and contribute more to society than you do, I've probably even had sex with more women than you have LOL

That poem is stupid.
If a bullet should enter anyone's brain it'll destroy a whole lot more than your closeted behavior.
You are ill

was yours cured?

There are a bunch of paths in life you can take. Some people realize more than a quarter of the way through their lives they want to have drastically different relationships than they originally intended. You could turn off Sup Forums and go outside.

Who said i hate gays user just advocate for your rights in (secret)

It was the gays that wanted to get married not the church purposely stoping gays

The military had the dont kiss and tell law why do i need to know if ya like fag dicks in your mouth fag

Now antifa and other wannabe retards want to be like the gays well whatever..

Guy/guy/girl/girl/guy whatever but when you put in attack helicopter into the mix it messed it up you may think its a good idea user but when theres a guy identifying as a gay hater then you are involved huh... History repeats itself.

Here i am standing in the middle

i'm bi and i hate all this faggot shit lately. throw them all in the ovens for all i care. they deserve it at this point for trying to ruin hetero society.

Further proof that bisexuals are nothing more than repressing, self-hating homosexuals.

>had sex with women

Since you're not a woman, this obviously means you're not an actual faggot, faggot. Stop larping.

/thread

Here's a better macro OP. You worship a dead man, he has a grave and a tombstone. I worship Jesus Christ, the Son of God who came in the flesh and rose again and ascended into Heaven.

Your worship a piece of old Roman propaganda.

What is Truth?

That nobody needs to be saved and you are responsible for your own actions. When you harm or discriminate against a gay person, you do so solely out of your own authority. You cannot blame your hate on others, it is in your own heart, and you can accept that or not.

Start the chopper

Mason lodges are giant homo closets. Start with them.

you mean Gas them right, user?

bump

The fact that they are infiltrating schools and indoctrinating our children is enough for me to hate them.
To be honest I did not hate you at all before I realized this. Why did you guys have to do this? You could live your own life happily as a fag but you had to go further beyond. It's too late now.

Fuckoff ya pozz'd poof

I don't hate gays, i dislike degenerates. gays just so happen to be degenerate

Recentoy reading into the causes.

One favoured hypothesis at the moment is that beung gay is the result of a mother's body releasing more female hormones to counter the foetus' male hormone production in the womb.

They used this theory to successfully predict a number of people would turn out gay.

>eat cock
>drink sperm
>have aids
>insert penis where shit comes from
>abuse children
yeah, just like normal people

None of those things are exclusive to gays and many are done by women too.

yes, because faggots are a subgroup of a wider group called degenerate filth that should be eliminated
kill yourself

Our genes are carried by heterosexual men. We would just keep popping up again.

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

Gay men behave no more promiscuously than the majority of western women.

One study recently disproved the gay gene theory. They studied identical twins and they found no major genetic differences between the gay one and the straight one.

He wasn't even killed for being gay, he got killed for taking some guy's job, which he got because him being gay made him more diverse. Ironic.

Debunking Neil Whitehead:

archive.is/1s0i6

Would you date a hot brazilbro?

/polgb/ is Whites only.

desu I'd probably fuck guys if it wasn't that gay

I don't. Just don't make a number about it.

That was what I was thinking during reading desu, but for the other study I read ( ), that advocated a imbalance in mother's hormones whilst we were in the womb, that was pretty convincing.
Trying to find it for you again now.

No idea who he is.

then remove all gay rights that are being pushed despite you being pretty much non existent in global population
especially you should be forbidden from having children considering how much they end up completely fucked up or just plain abused

I identify as white.

I have no idea why anyone would have a problem with gay people,more pussy for me plus they are mother nature's form of population control

The guy who propagates that twin studies disprove a genetic component works for a conversion therapy org called NARTH. His name is Neil Whitehead.

7% of millennial are gay.

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

they literally grow out of faggotry and only identify as faggots early in life because it's being pushed by marxists globally in every fucking area of life

I like gays like a Freddie Mercury and Stephen Fry.

When you can emulate their behaviour then I will like more gays.

In other words be true to yourself but keep yourself to yourself and respect others it's not difficult. You don't have to keep shoving your gayness in our face you know.

>Empty feel-good nonsense quote by a guy I've never heard of
So, did he die?

Stephen Fry isn't gay he is a literal nonce.

post his younger bf

Its natural.
Like pedophilia, and rape, and theft, and murder.
All these behaviours are seen in nature.
#BornThisWay

I don't hate gays, user.
My brother is gay. He and I get along great. He does not make me choose between being a good Catholic and a good brother. He knows how I feel, I know how he feels, and we've agreed that people are complex and we can still love each other as a family should.
But I worry, user. Every year, despite widespread awareness and use of contraception, >25,000 gay and bisexual men are diagnosed with HIV. 1 in 7 HIV patients don't even know they have it. 70% of new HIV cases are gay and bisexual men. I am scared that my brother is going to one day be in that number.
I sometimes wonder, user, will I be responsible if that happens? Are all Christians? We, who in our sexual ethics were given the only way to truly stop the spread of this horrific disease that has killed a generation of gay men, were unable to make our case in a way that made sense to anybody outside the faith. Worse yet, desiring to be seen as tolerant and progressive, some of us either kept our mouths shut or chose to compromise our millenia-old teachings. How many could we have saved if we had done better?
I am truly sorry that so many of my Christian brothers have hurt you, user. This is not what the faith is about. I think these phony Christians are part of what makes it so hard us to reach people who are in need of our message. I don't hate you. I don't want you to live in darkness and misery. I just don't know how to convince you that this is true in a way that you will understand. And this is my failing. Forgive me.

thelocal.se/20170905/first-international-same-sex-adoption-takes-place-in-sweden

>Posts retarded memes about bullets entering brains by a faggot
>Said faggot was killed by a bullet
>Implies Sup Forums is retarded
When you go back, tell them you tried.

I dont hate gays
but after reading about bugchasers and faggots pozzing people for sports I dont really trust em at all

Reproduction is the key for preserving a race, a nationality. By reproducing, you are ensuring a future for your people. And you can reproduce only with the opposite sex. This is why I dislike homosexuals, they do nothing to preserve their genes. Gayness also may fuck up your anus really bad, your asshole is not supposed to take things IN.
Another thing I dislike about gays is, of course, pride parades and other shit. A week or even a day to celebrate straightness would be considered homophobic by the lgbtqbraap community. Gays also want to be accepted just as equally in society, they want to be seen no differently than straight men, yet they undermine themselves by having pride parades and refusing to fit in.
These are my reasons for not liking gays, if you have any questions or disagree with something, feel free to ask me.

Not just that, he wrote a book about a school with nonce relationships, I can't remember the name.

Daily reminder gays aren't human

>Gay
>sane
Pick one

not him but, if you have a nice dick I'll gag on it real good, be it black white or whatever, i live dicks

Because they let women represent them and lead them. Every fag is surrounded by a harem of at least 6 faghags that use them for progressive brownie points.

Face it, you're little more than toy poodles. You might be queer but you are still men, and it disgusts me that you allow yourselves become this.

Oh I remember this syrian footbal player who was in hama chanting against assad
I wonder whatsup with him.... he seemed to be a chill guy ...

YEAH JUST LIKE ME. EXCEPT IVE NEVER GOT POO ON MY PENIS LIKE A FAGGOT.

ROFL

FAGGOT

Looks like OP just got BTFO

>If you people kill me because I'm a fag then all the other fags, currently hiding their faggotry for fear of being harmed, will come right out and be fags. You have been warned.
dafuq?

anal prolapse is impractical

That's a shit standard to hold yourself to.

what's the matter are you faggots a bit salty for not being in the limelight anymore?
I heard the fags victim card have been revoked by the commies running your side (big surprise there)
but trying to get attention by posting on Sup Forums has got to be a new low for you
I mean /leftypol/ does it all the time but those people are actually retarded
then again homosexuality is a mental illness
ok on your way then nvm

rationalresponders.com/tacitus_lucian_and_josephus

It's fairly well proven that being a faggot causes massive loss of brain cells, case in point: this is the """magnum opus""" one of the most celebrated gay writers in history, they built a temple to him in San Francisco or somewhere:
>Howl
BY ALLEN GINSBERG
For Carl Solomon
I

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,
dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix,
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night,
who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and high sat up smoking in the supernatural darkness of cold-water flats floating across the tops of cities contemplating jazz,
who bared their brains to Heaven under the El and saw Mohammedan angels staggering on tenement roofs illuminated,
who passed through universities with radiant cool eyes hallucinating Arkansas and Blake-light tragedy among the scholars of war,
who were expelled from the academies for crazy & publishing obscene odes on the windows of the skull,
who cowered in unshaven rooms in underwear, burning their money in wastebaskets and listening to the Terror through the wall,
who got busted in their pubic beards returning through Laredo with a belt of marijuana for New York,
who ate fire in paint hotels or drank turpentine in Paradise Alley, death, or purgatoried their torsos night after night
with dreams, with drugs, with waking nightmares, alcohol and cock and endless balls,

Wow. You'd make a terrible negotiator. Tip: Lowballing doesn't mean drop it on the floor. Start a bit higher next time.

Why should I like gays? You live outside of human decency just like a drug addict, rapist, pedo, murderer or any other type of person that isn't worthy of acceptance by a healthy society. You shouldn't expect people to like you, you should be content with being tolerated.

Look a gay pride.
Look lactatia
Look gender bs
Look aids epidemics

You are mentally ill and a danger to society

God dislikes fags

Plus you don't reproduce, so your opinion counts only as long as your aids medication works

>(((paulkovich)))
Fucking christ killers

together
youtu.be/-4dKwOMlS78

Newfag much?

Christian """"Education"""" everyone
Jews gonna Jew I guess

>it's nature!!!
hell is nature too

Not something I hold myself to. I don't act like the majority of them fucking around with every man under the sun who wants a bj. I just think there is an imbalance, gay men are hounded out for behaving the same way most women do. The difference in response is that this website is one of the only places women are criticised for it, whereas multiple organisations and religious charities will single out gay men for it.

You'd make a terrible career's advisor. I'd make a terrible Doctor too but I don't think many people here feel the need to tell me that. As above was my point.

Are people paying shills to come to Sup Forums just from fucking AUSTRALIA?

These threads are fucking everywhere now and I am 100% sick of seeing fucking LGBT flags and flaming fucking disgusting degenerate hell-bound sodomite faggots everywhere I fucking look on Sup Forums

Fuck you all and honestly, die, for the good of our race.

I fucking hate homosexuals and bisexuals and any of that depravity.

The majority of fags are self-indulgent, promiscuous freaks, who are allied with the most subversive forces in society. It's not a coincidence, that there is no leftist gathering without at least a few rainbow flags, it's one of the chief symbols of "progressive" values and sentiments.

Kiss my dick

I don't give a fuck you will be spending literally eternity in hell. HAHAHAHAHA. Fucking disgusting faggot I bet you're promiscuous as fuck. Hurr I'm gay therefore I must suck every single fucking dick I can ooo sailor

You honestly disgust me so fucking much you have no idea.

Fags BTFO

How does it feel knowing generations are now raised to be open minded when it comes to sexuality.

Feels good knowing more people are waking up to how being gay is a mental illness and seeing it for what it really is. Also, you didn't hear me, but you're going to hell to be tortured for eternity, of course it feels fucking good. It doesn't matter what I feel, God's word is God's word for a reason, you sold out your primary function as a human, went against nature and allowed yourself to become a pawn in the kike's endgame. You're probably a pedo in some way too. I kinda pity you.

Promises payable on death are not payable.

We'll see, right?

How does it feel know that this is your kinds peak? Its all downhill from here. Within your lifetime you will at best be tolerated having your back alley clubs and so on behind closed doors and at worst (if you push it) will be punished severely for your degenerate nature.

You think because schools are pushing for fag acceptance that it means new generations are going to embrace it. Anything that is espoused by the authorities is generally disliked by the youth and a counter culture is established as a result.

As I said, your time is up. Enjoy the degeneracy while you can.