HE HAS SPOKEN

The examples of Iraq and Libya have convinced the North Korean leadership that only nuclear deterrence can protect them, so no sanctions can dissuade them, Russian President Vladimir Putin said.

Glomof btfo

>planetary catastrophe
just hurry the fuck up ffs its like im asking for the end of the world or something

Kys yourself commie faggot

>When the president of a country of animals must be the moral police of the world.
Wew

daisy is hot as fuck

President of Peace

It's not 1980 anymore boomercucklet, the SU collapsed, the poles have switched , now you're the bad guys enforwing the ZOG globally, so piss off shabbos goy cancer

So here's the deal,
NK probably has shit tier nuclear weapon characteristics, in case they're probably using whatever fuel they can.

Probably liquid fuel which has a tendency to eat through the rocket if they're kept fueled all the time.
So North Korea has to fuel right prior to launch. Our Satellites detect this and we just attack their one or two launch sites.

uhh USA couldnt even detect the late july ICBM test which came from a surprise location.

That's showing the american spirit. Underestimating people that have actually spent a lot of time and money developing something. When was the last time that the US underestimated someone?
>Every (((war))) ever

Even Pootain is saying it, Drumbo!!
How can the russian puppet ever recover, now he'll do just what his master will say!
Impeachment soon.

>Niggafrica
>Speaking about animals

BTW what business do you hating on Russia you brainwashed spastic?
Does the Russia hysteria reach I to the African Hinterlands even?
They weren't those who toppled the whites and empowered niggers.
You can thank the Anglo for that

>Implying this wasn't the plan all along to make Nork seem even more dangerous than it is

He should keep his mouth shut and not discourage nuclear war dammit.

Fucking kek, society is so shit that the end of the world sounds reasonably pleasant

LET THE WAR BEGIN

I do not believe there were that many underestimations in the past. Many of the aims by the Globalist government were acheived when they had no intention of actually carrying out what they said. Then the Govt could just fall back on the balls up/underestimation argument rather than conspiracy.

>German flag
Yup checks out. The russian hysteria reached africa before you were even born, educate yourself.

Also you are really the last country in the world to try "Niggafrica" on me kek, you probably have more niggers than us at this point.

Your Government only seems significantly less worse than it was in the USSR Days, Boris. The reason Putin is saying this is because of China. Communists hate each other until they have to live together, after all.

only* USA spelling best

If it's not whites dying then the lives lost are meaningless.

man makes perfect sense every time he speaks..he should nuke the jews and end all this misery

I am Anglo, Juan.

Back in the USSR days there was rampant genocide and famine. To say Putin is only slightly better than USSR days would be to say 'Well, there's Genocide but at least we aren't hungry'.

Have you ever been to Russia or any other Former Bloc countries?

No, but I sure as hell can tell when there's some corruption going on, Yeltsin.

nigga your aphorism fails to make an impression when there are more communists in usa today than in ussr during 1980s

We should nuke Russia and China for creating the satanic hermit kingdom and giving them nukes in the first place.

There are no good guys in the world, Russia and China are ruled by satanic pieces of shit just like America is.

Commies and their spawn are the worst of the worst though. Anyone who disagrees is a kike or a shabbos goy.

>now you're the bad guys
There are no good guys, you east German commie spawn atheist filth.

but US, you're the commies now.

>you probably have more niggers than us at this point.
Top kek

>you probably have more niggers than us at this point.

WE WUZ WHITE AND SHIET

gtfo mutombo

A war would be great, especially one with heavy casualties.
Do you think all of those men, especially white men are going to come back from one of the worst wars since WW2 and put up with that white-privlege/sexism shit?

He's right, Kim Wrong-un is determined to get those nuclear missiles and he's now within touching reach of them so won't stop; which is why the only solution is to take him out by blowing the fuk out of North Korea.

I'm here for nuking Russia.

If Russia is against it, it's probably good for the US. Might not apply in this case due to the nuclear angle causing an indirect threat to other global powers. Interesting times.

>Obongo ruined things for everyone again.

I would like for Poland to not get hurt
we are irrelevant and poor, no need to invade us again :3

WE CAN'T LET KIM JONG UN GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be, let it be.

wtf I love planetary catastrophes and loss of life now

Selling herbs fish and flax 400gp ea

Putins a cuck. He's a limp wristed pinko faggot. He's just getting a jab in, with zero intention of actually getting involved in a conflict with the US.

Assange mentioned this as well that it might be a gambit to get nukes into south korea and piss off china

putin is cucked by churkas

North Korea is under sanctions ever since they existed. This whole planet is under sanctions every day, we can't even say no to nigger migrants.

Alright Rest of World, I know we fucked up in Iraq. I know we fucked up in Syria. But the Norks we fought originally to stop communism, to give the South a chance. But apparently this was done in the name of Jewish globalism so I guess we fucked up there too. I guess commie countries having nukes is redpilled and based now and responding to nuclear threats is Jewish. We're not involved in Venezuela but I guess our involvement in that would be jewish too.

So what the fuck do you want us to do? Full on isolationism? Close ourselves up like Russia and become a regional power instead? Tell me what the fuck kind of foreign policy is not jewish or globalist. I really wanna know. Because it seems everything we fucking do is bad and for jewish interests. Do you just want the US not to have any global influence anymore?

I want the U.S. to stop subverting the west and trying to blow up east asia, that would be a good start my neo-marxist kike puppet friend.

Based papa Russia

That fat NK kid is like a child holding loaded gun. South Korea and USA should blitzkrieg that shithole asap before it turns into a nuclear massacre. Hr could nuke Honolulu for lulz and US missile shield would do nothing. I think 'murica is comfortable enough with invading countries, noe thea have an oportunity to actually liberate one.

Keep going Hans.
I think your going to give this burger an aneurism

Too late.
Poland allowed US to install rocket launchers.
Putin told you 3? 5? Years ago: don't do it, or you'll be a target.
You're now a target.

Um. Syria ?
BTFO US.
US Bigly butt hurt.

Why do I feel deep state is trying to pull off a Pearl Harbor or 9/11 scenario while Trump wants to fuck the gooks asap to avoid lost of American life?

>We're not involved in Venezuela but I guess our involvement in that would be jewish too.
Not involved.
Oh my fucking sweet Jesus.
Please consult an internet before you post.

> not mentioning being responsible for islamism by helping the mujaheedeens in afghanistan

How do I make my text green?

>MUH COLD WAR 2.0
It really annoys me sometimes how some of you take Putins word for gospel here.
He is anti-nationalist, pro-multikulti, and an imperialist (globalist) himself, yet you salivate at the thoght of fellating him.

> green text
You need a gold pass. And a 1 year certified posting history.
And a minimum of 3 Aussies have to accredit you've achieved at least one Aussie- standard shitpost.
Sorry m8.

Not gonna happen.

The moment they fire the nukes the greys will intervene and stop shit from happening. However as already announced to our leaders they will then also officially take charge of the planet and only guide a small compatible group (aka people who are compatible with the abduction/crossbreeding program) and kill the rest

This

That's fine but don't threaten to blow up my country and it's allies every week

I thought summer was over.

>burger: sssstop threatening us.
Pic related

You understand a lot of African "revolutions" were funded by Soviets? Right? Anglos in Rhodesia fought back, Anglos at home except the labor party were pro Apartheid

how about don't threaten them first?

>
I thought summer was over

>check
And this:

It's seriously well worth it. Good luck getting Aussie approval though. I had to eat an abo's ass out with Vegemite and a time stamp on his cheek.

I'd do it again in a heart beat.

>Russia is threatening the US
We're talking about NK's situation stay on topic

are sanctions really threats tho?

>I fucking did this years ago when it only took two Aussie approvals and a can of petrol to replace the rama rama abbo fuel
>newfags btfo

Give me an example of a threat we've made that wasn't in response to theirs

Nah, that's economic warfare.
Military bases on every corner though, that's threatening.

Once again, Putin is the voice of reason on the world stage.

Seriously? America and Russia caused hundreds of thousands of premature deaths from cancers resulting from atmospheric testing and yet they're getting bent out of shape over a test that resulted in little or no fallout.

all his tweets about north korea from out of the blue to distract from his domestic failures and to try and pressure china to gibs dealz

The truth is, America has very impressive toys but are pussies when it comes to war. If they dare touch NK they'll have their fat asses nuked from directions the didn't even cared to look at.

>I'd do it again in a heart beat
Well of course you would m8. Goes without saying. Nothing beats the old vegemite eaten out of an abo arsehole. Just nuthin.

everyone hates you. deal with it.

Also, see
NATO expansion is always done under the guise of Russian threat, but that hasn't been relevant in decades.

>Putin states common sense statement
>it will be ignored because it is Putin

Yeah but that was between adults and this is a gook we're talking about.

All of those bases are in NATO memberstate nations and were welcomed there.
And a fun fact: there would be no American forces in the Baltics if not for massive Russian "military excercises" in 2014 right on top of our borders.
Rashka dindu nuffin

>Russia not violent.
>Russia more violent.

Please enlighten me.

>There are no good guys
Yep, but the bad guys are US

he is right. the judeo-lucifarian globalists caused this crisis with their endless disrespect for national sovereignty

>all his tweets about north korea from out of the blue
see

Check.
And you may want to check this:
>BTFO

They're the bad guy alright.

The better bad guy. What does your country have to offer anyone but more run down countries?

>but that hasn't been relevant in decades
Gerorgia 2008, Ukraine 2014, an more to come.
>inb4 not memberstates
Strawman, an attack is an attack. We have a right to assemble against this.

Russia will instantly nuke every Polish town bigger than 10k. Don't be delusional. Russians are animals.

Also, Hershey chocolate is better than your shit Gulliver travels chocolate.

Even Kiev chocolate.

You were lucky m8.
Given all the newfags, we had to tighten up on
>green text.
We can't be letting just anyone start posting in
>green text
Standards. We Aussies have standards - as you know.

>What does your country have to offer anyone but more run down countries?
It's not communism, Carlos. We are not offering you anything for free.

The problem is that north korea is perilously close to total collapse.

I'm not joking. The nation is falling apart.

too late

what's your point? it's so clear from the non-american perspective that trump is stirring this whole thing up and playing with millions of lives because of his ego and ignorance

>nuking cities close to your vassals and borders
Typical stupid ancap.

I was gonna say they were Rus clay, but whatever.

Oh I'm too familiar with your standards. It's not easy to manufacture
>petrol.
Especially not from
>emus.
Good on ya though. Gotta keep the redtextits at bay.

Give Putin the Nobel Peace Prize.

And throw that Indian bitch Nikki Haley out of this country

My point is that he might be stirring the pot but it wasn't without being provoked. What happened to Kim wanting diplomatic relations with the US before Trump got into office and not a week later from when he gets in Kim starts his same old shit

>standards
>emu war
>shitpost on Sup Forums.

I guess shit standards are still standards.