Why does Sweden hate refugees?

Why does Sweden hate refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-police-are-not-allowed-to-give-descriptions-of-alleged-criminals-so-as-not-to-sound-racist-a6810311.html
archive.is/jMYra
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they need to get rid of the dead weight. can't breed your race out of existence with a 106 year old woman

SWEDEN NO

Even the swedes didn't believe she was 16.

Last time I checked Afghans aren't refugees. Someone sold these sand nigs some bs.

That's clearly a 10 year old boy who is a future lawyer or scientist, why are Swedes so racist

She's taking up a spot that could be filled by a 23 year old Somali, of course she needs to go back

fpbp.

in all seriousness they get rid of the more than likely harmless refugees, keep the aggressive ones... haha what a joke... total hegelian diactlect

>9/11 happens
Hurrr, iz the 'terrorists' we gotz to blow 'em up! MURICA N ISRAEL NO. 1
>They HATE OUR FREEEDOMZ
Patriot Act, NDAA, ETC.
>Meanwhile...
Borders open.
>Blow up kebabs for decades
>WE GOTTA LET EM IN, THINK OF DABABIES, THEDINDU NOFFFIN
>GIB US STUFF WHOHAHAH
>ALLLUAHAHKBARRRR
>You are guilty for their violence and agressian, user.
>SUPPORT ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA
>ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA OUR ALLIES!

Top kek
tpbp

They did this to drum up hate for those asking for deportations. They picked the one sympathetic applicant they could find, and rejected her for political reasons.
>They are making us deport this dying old lady, who will die before we deport her, those evil Nazis

It's transparent, yet brilliant

Sweden wants black and arab bulls to breed their women not ancient grandmas

Fucking 106. Can you imagine how much money she'd cost the tax payer in a developed health system like Sweden has. Probably hundreds of Euro per day.

You people act as if there's some kind of political decision for every "refugee". She was denied on the basis that she's from Afghanistan and have no reason to be here, just like every other person from there. It's not like it matters though as nobody gets deported since our police force and migration agency don't bother to enforce it. We have hundreds of thousands of illegal "refugees" who have been denied asylum.

???

>just like every other person from there
Except for the adult male "children" of course.

She's probably getting deported because she's not a 20 year old Syrian bull.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-police-are-not-allowed-to-give-descriptions-of-alleged-criminals-so-as-not-to-sound-racist-a6810311.html
>Police
Yea, I'm pretty sure it's more or less paid sex workers in police uniforms at this point desu.

Alternatively
archive.is/jMYra

well done

>the journey was hard
>so she has the right to stay

No they are all getting deported, on the paper.

he actually looks closer to 14 than the other faggots

SWEDEN NOOO

ahahaha nice

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html

Oh yeah, I totally believe they fucking carried her ass through forests and shit. For fucks sake, deny one fucking refugee and the media goes nuts, but where's the rage over all the crime and rape these vermin have caused?

Pretty much this. Don't kid yourselves, the main reason behind the pro-immigration policies adopted all across Europe is a demographic one. Our elites are scared shitless of the fertility decline in countries like Spain or Italy; in the current geopolitical situation people is power, the EU main raison d'être was to organise European countries so we could look face to face countries like China, India or even US.

Our leaders have given up on us.

>Denied her claim
People can just decide they are now citizens to another country? It's "their" home now? Fuck that shit.

>Be mudslimes
>Apparently war in one of our troughs
>Decide I need to flee to a country that will house me and fit my beliefs
>Lol no gonna "suffer on an exodus" to some rich euro nation who doesn't mainly believe in my ass-backwards mentality
Fuckers shoulda taken refuge in another Muslim nation instead of crying muh Sharia in another nation.

Fpbp! Now go and archive shit

She's not a young man that can breed with the local populace, what use do (((they))) have for her?

We don't want niggers, arabs and other sunhumans tainting white mans bloodline and cultural heritage.

Actually, she was denied because the immigration agency thought she would be the most sympathetic sob story possible. This is a typical tactic for bureaucracies to avoid doing things they don't want called "cutting the muscle before the fat".

>We've got too many asylum seekers, we're lowering the quota
>WELL NOW WE'RE DENYING ASYLUM TO THIS 106 YEAR OLD WOMAN SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE?

Casi lo tienes amigo. La tasa de natalidad está por debajo de 2 hijos por mujer desde 1982 sin embargo hemos crecido de 37 a 46.6 millones de habktantes. No sustituyen si, pero por gente que vota distinto. Los musulmanes votan comunista. El barrio q mas votó a Podemos fue Usera.