What did Breitbart mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/04/cant-wear-swastika-cant-wear-maga-georgia-teacher-slammed-kicking-trump-shirt-wearing-students-class/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that its rotated

Cool spam thread

Why was the MK Ultra weird youtube video thread deleted?

There was some weird shit in there

Fake and gay

A lot of those SA guys were portly as fuck, not like the Chads you see in the SS ten years later

Not spam. Saw on facebook and am curious

Check it yourself if u don't believe

Breitbart is zionist as fuck

Live long enough to see clickbait on Sup Forums

beacuse i mentioned the laughing horse

boi you've done fucked up now

Their critics at the time:
>hurr durr we wuz Romans, this is anti-semitic goys, the Romans killed six gorillion of the Jewish people

Oh
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/04/cant-wear-swastika-cant-wear-maga-georgia-teacher-slammed-kicking-trump-shirt-wearing-students-class/

You're a dumb faggot and should kill yourself

See. It's true. BTFO skeptic

Nazis are the jews boogieman to marginalize white men.

Every thing you hear in the media is Jewcentric. That is to say everything is filtered by Jews.

If cats owned every media network all media would be geared to get everyone to hate dogs.

That is why American's are pounded daily with their 2 enemies. Whites who step out of line and Arabs.

Its that simple.

good job cutting off the text below the picture

you work for CNN or NBC?

VICE ;-)

sage.

CHECK
THE
CATALOG
TO
SEE
WHAT
IS
SLIDING

Stop being a paranoid fuck

I wonder if the jews are the cause of shitty communism.
Maybe the left would be actually decent without jews,or maybe i'm a stupid millennial

Anyway that's that i gather from the book : The culture of critique: Toward an evolutionary theory of jewish involvement in twentieth-century intellectual and political movements by Kevin MacDonald.

The jews keep influencing shit,am i paranoid? a fucking larper ? i don't know anymore,i guess i needed a father figure to be more confident in what i believe.

>stupid millennial
Yes. They'll always find a stupid cause. It's biological

Let this sink