FACT: white people came from black people

FACT: white people came from black people

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170831134221.htm
thetimes.co.uk/article/ancient-footprints-in-greece-trample-on-theory-of-human-evolution-g8qdmt9jj
newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494
newsweek
archive.is/ibJEJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes its called evolution

black people came from monkeys what's your point

FACT: no they didn't

this
At least we came from peopöe

Humans came from the Balkans, friendo.

They are not even similar.
A brown man one day turned into a white man, coincidentally and at the exact same time a rown woman became a white woman.
These two mutants somehow met and formed a whole race!

fucking stupid nigger

THEN WHY ARE THERE STILL BLACK PEOPLE

what have niggers built?

>you will never be this manly
why even live.

holy...

Even if the out of Africa theory is right, you still have to remember that Black people / modern SSAfricans didn't exist back then.

Other way around

>you are an improvement on me
thanks for making our argument for us, you literal missing link

Christ, that's not how evolution works. It is NOT two people transforming and having kids.

Instead, you could think of two populations separated by a mountain range. Over time the populations diverge in frequency of certain of alleles, and grow more different over time.

Differentiation into species is population based and over generations and NOT some lucky incident involving two people

When Axum was sacking the Nubia that resisted Rome, your ancestors were Celts cucked by the Romans and a few centuries away from being cucked by the Saxons.

Fact there is no relation between me and you.

Yes, that is mainstream science.
Just like niggers having a lower average IQ is mainstream science.

Romans never went to nubia which is limotee to khartoum.

What planet are you on?

"Rome's conquest of Egypt led to border skirmishes and incursions by Meroë beyond the Roman borders. In 23 BC the Roman governor of Egypt, Publius Petronius, to end the Meroitic raids, invaded Nubia in response to a Nubian attack on southern Egypt, pillaging the north of the region and sacking Napata (22 BC) before returning home. In retaliation, the Nubians crossed the lower border of Egypt and looted many statues (among other things) from the Egyptian towns near the first cataract of the Nile at Aswan. Roman forces later reclaimed many of the statues intact, and others were returned following the peace treaty signed in 22 BC between Rome and Meroe."

And then they got cucked by Axum while you Celto-Germanic folks were cucked by Rome for centuries

is the black supremacist flag the gift that keeps on spinning?

Closest black settlement to Egypt is completely dependant on khartoum/egyptian food trade.

You really believe this? It's utter garbage. What made chinese eyes different then? A different level of light? Or their frames different? Perhaps gravity is stronger in that part fo the world.
Here's your missing link: All races were seeded by extraterrestrials. The only thing I'll give black people is that they probably are descended from the original hominids on this planet.

So in 100 years time all the blacks in europe will become whites?
Science theory is still so 19th century racist.

I'm just going to assume you're retarded, if that's alright with you.

>axum
>ethiopian jews
>for centuries
lolniggers
>got there shit rekt like all jew mongrels

>border skirmishes
There never existed a border of anything south of egypt.

yes

Nah, we came from Balcans

The peoples of the Horn of Africa spawned magnificent civilizations that were once the envy of the world.

Fact op is gay. Also fact, if you electrocute a nigger he turns white. Fact black people came from degenerate monkey fucking white people. Sad shit. Niggers are like our little retarded kids. Thats why whites must support them. Poor retards.

OKAY NOW THEY'RE TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR WHITE PEOPLE!

fpbp

FACT:
Nah lol.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170831134221.htm

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim al-Ghazi was a Somali general of the Somali Adal Sultanate that fought against the combined forces of the Abysinnian and Portuguese Empires. Axum was the proto-Abysinnian state. Ethiopian Jews are known as the Falasha. Are you retarded?

>once
lol who

If by border you mean desert

A black woman has a white child.

East Africans and Bedouins resemble each other a lot because they have Natufian admixture.

fact: white people, black people, brown people and yellow people all came from single celled organisms

HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW YOU RETARDED TURD

I prefer the 'out of Europe' story.

The soil past aswan is desert until you reach sub saharan africa

Is that a fancy term for half nigger half arab?

very very retarded
so retarded that I got conquered by ottoman migrants, oh wait... I'm not a jew faggot, lol.

>material support: germany
lol wat

Yes. Ethiopians are not some kind of an ancient variation of blacks, they are mixed with sand niggers.

thetimes.co.uk/article/ancient-footprints-in-greece-trample-on-theory-of-human-evolution-g8qdmt9jj

newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494

Whoopsie

Civilizations wax and wane. It is inevitable that all my mighty empires fall. For example, Somalia was once the mythical Land of Punt 3kya, Regio Aromatica 2kya, a medieval America where Muslims fleeing the Reconquista found succor, and yet today it lies in ruins. Ethiopia was mighty Axum, mighty Abysinnia that conquered Arabia and sieged Mecca during the year Mohamed himself was born. It is the fate of all people.

It's less of a fact and more of a hypothesis

with the number of characteristics completely unique to black people I wouldn't rule out the possibility that the original population before separation was a light skinned ape.

Let's archive that
>newsweek com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494
archive.is/ibJEJ

Have whites given birth to a pure black negro? Ever?
And not like usa whites who are all mixed up.
I mean someone who has no black dna.

Lol Africa looks like nigger skull with a horn looking at Madagascar

germans were doing what china does today, being retards

I don't get why people always try say this as if it's a redeeming quality for blacks.
>before you were great you were shit like me
OK?

>humans
>balkans
pick one

wrong

This. And if it only works one way, why haven't blacks gone extinct. How long would it take to spawn all the whites, given the frequency this occurs?
How did chinks, spics, abbos appear?
Fucking nonsense.

>fake red hair
>painted on brunette hair
>2 fake blonde hair tones
>3 eyes are obviously photoshoped so they look more colorful
>diversity are just colors
at least get a better example, low energy bait content

Mali

Then I guess I can say Nigger

The black guy's look is perfect. I have a Vietnam flashback to his look at 1:06 every time I read a black person on the internet complaining about White people.

>FACT: No they didn't.
>FACT: Even if they did, doesn't change the fact that they are separate species.

you in particular build a great shitpost
dont claim shit that other whites did, come back after you've done something worthy

fpbp

also interbreeding with archaic humans

FACT:

>Rome gets raided
>Rome invades and loots the shithole they call Nubia
>Nubians loot the lower border of Egypt (basically fucking desert) and take a bunch of statues
>get them back in the peace anyway

ROME BTFO HOW WILL THEY RECOVER

Monkey can be used as effective forced labor for farm or factory in my home. It is beneficial.

>fake hair colours
>wogs actually believe this
Laughable.

Too different to be same race

At least they got a peace deal kek

lel

we are all creature of god, breathing the earths air user, now go make black babies

FPBP

I am one of the last living Neanderthals, AMA

I want off this crazy ride!

>FACT: no they didn't
This, Black and white people share a common ancestor.

Do all us hybrid white bois make you mad snownigger?

The Borean winds will blow again, filthy sape

lol

Nah.... they just found the earliest human printings in crete

A gorilla is not a monkey.

sorry but its plainly obvious those hair colors are taken from a hair dye box catalog, and the eyes are so painfully retouched so they look more colorful

it's not true, blacks actually branched off from an earlier hominid

>be nigger
>leave africa
>not a nigger any more

So, Homo sapiens 2.0, what's your point?

Evolution is a lie.

no the oldest human beeing was found in greece.

if i were i would stop this pseudo supremacist thing. You do realize that the only reason your people havent been whiped of the map, is because pity you right?

Why not? If white, you will probably be accused of being racist anyway. So might as well exercise the leeway.

Fact: they didn't. Another fact: you're an illiterate faggot.

Now, seriously, why the fuck didn't you ameritards sent the nigs back to africa. You had until the 50s to do that.

White people came from greece

check'd

Fact. This is the dumbest assertion I have ever seen on Sup Forums.

What a chad