Someone, quick, what is this? this will 404 fast

thread 404d right quick and video link is 404d, someone quick what is this? Why are they going all out to hide this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=ga_WeesTq40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link the video faggit

I was in that thread, very weird. Even weirder how it got shoah'd at 50 replies. Meanwhile retarded Alex jones threads stay up

Because it's a larping thread and deserved to get pruned

youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k

just some spoopy bullshit, video is not 404d

Y-you're a larping thread!

Gay LARP

Not deadman's code?

Big if true

Oh yes, I remember.

Oh wow, look at those two scoops!

thanks

>go to 0:42
>EMU
>this triggers the Australian poster

What is it?

wtf is this

So basically just modern art bullshit?
I still remember the butthurt from the fake dollar bills leading to some faggot crying about abortion.

Wow
OP is really a faggot

what I found in description

MH LBM BG LHEXFG LBEXGVX HG T WNEE WTKD WHVD
BG T IXLMBEXUMBTE IKBLHG PBMA T EBYX EHGZ EHVD
TPTBMBGZ MAX LXGLTMBHG HY T LAHKM LATKI LAHVD
YKHF T VAXTI TGW VABIIR VAHIIXK HG T UBZ UETVD UEHVD

⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌡⌡⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌡⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌠
⌠⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌡⌠⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡
⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠⌠ ⌠⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌠ ⌠⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌡⌡⌡
⌠⌡⌠⌡⌡⌠⌠⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌠⌡⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠⌡ ⌠⌠⌡⌡⌠⌡⌡⌠ ⌠⌠⌡⌡⌡⌠⌠⌡

Possibility 1. ARG
Possibility 2. Autism
Careful boyos

pink, your trigger is the little mermaid...

oh how cute!

GET FUCKED, "PINK"!

HEY GREEN LOOK AT IT

This triggers the Blue.

Oh yes, I remember.

activation code NB67DC922
prepare for orders

So what's this autism that appears around 1:06 ish?

reminder to report and hide larping threads
thank you

almost looks like a backwrds chi rho.

This is old news and what led to the Elsa video shit.

>Be me, working at police station as clerk
>Watch this video
>"Your trigger is the phrase 'Ah yes, I remember'."
>About 1 minute later, first thing that actually happens after I watch the video
>Phone rings
>Answer it
"Autism City Police Station, how can I help you?"
>"Ah, yes..."
>pauses for a second
>I think he's gonna fucking say "I remember now"
>"Hello, sir"
>Crisis averted
>I'm still fucking shaken

>ARG
>not autistic

this is from last year you larping shill

Oh I see, so basically this is the work of a supreme edgelord since the chi rho symbol is associated with Christ and therefore backwards means anti-christ. The edge level is incomparable.

>last year
>looks at the video date.
K.

I said almost; it definitely is not a chi rho with no 'x'. could be a qk.

CONFIRMD SHIT THREAD
UR UDER URREST 4 LO QUALIYT THRDE

Well I wasn't convinced when I entered the thread but I'm starting to get suspicious from all of this opposition.

Wtf I hate Britney Spears now

what even, user?
what even?
theres also this faggy thing people can do is say something really fucking stupid and delete it later so anyone in the thread would freak the fuck out
thats also possible

K.. Keep me posted

What was I going to do today? Oh yes, I remember. I was going to sell my old ((little mermaid)) vcr from when I was a child and then I was going to make fun of ((Britney Spears)) and maybe go see ((Star Wars)) and inflate some ((green balloons)) for my son's birthday since that's his favorite color.

I was gonna delete this thread cuz this shib seems so weak famalam. But then I was thinking:
1. Me saying they'd 404 this thread caused them not to 404 it, to make it seem like it's nothing
2. Ppl saying its a shiiiibb thread means it night mott be

But considering this derd posted like 9 times, first starting out by posting these "triggers" then ahsking what the symbol in the vid meens, then explaining what it could mean (saying its some antichrist whatever) then acting like the video actually holds significance then going back to Tryna triggers people,

This poster is either the created of the video or he's a shill. This is either nefarious (and lemme tell you, pretty week) or plain retartd

Tldr this thread sucks tidds and should be deleted pholks

damn it shrek

I couldn't think up this level of autism nigger. Whoever made the video has autism levels far superior to my own.

>chi rho
but how could an autist get such a professional voice actress

Hey I remember u. GIVE ME SOME DEETS ON THE FUTURE BOYO.

pic related

Dude that was such a great larp

old as fuck. it's an ARG that was trying to point people towards the videos in elsagate. that's why links to it are posted in ELSAGATE VIDEOS

Yeah it could be a broken chi tho considering in sigil-craft u supposed to removed repeating consonants, which could be furthered into removing the repeating part of an X, to basically make a sideways V attached to the reversed P, fittin the bill that occultic sigil crafting involves defiling existing symbols.

But even if the autist CuNTent Createrror is trying to come off as spoopy, it's still pretty weak 2bh. Weak spoops

checked OH NO HITLER DIGITS
TL;DR everything scary is going to happen not too much longer but it wont really be as scary as we thought, and then more scary stuff happens but we pretty much all saw coming.
Then you guys get to deal with literally everything pretty much stop in place as you switch up a gear slow as fuck. Kinda like a caterpillar exploding into a robotic bird with googly eyes stuck to it.
Didn't some faggot tell you nerds you basically get to live 700 years if you don't die from something stupid between now and then?

weed gets ruined

Stop with this slide threads, this has been debunked months ago as an ARG for promotion of some obscure edgy goth band.
Stop it.

It's the logo of the fucking band who did these YT unlisted video for promotion and started spamming them here, faggot.

Fuckin demon portals

Looks like a Caesar cipher. Anyone have the autism to solve it?

Stop while you're ahead. Ive been down this rabbit hole.
Tldr finders cults, 1700 cafe sarasota florida. Some address in washington dc, blah blah blah. I started the original thread on elsagate and gave up after shit started driving me crazy.

drove you crazy, because you never found anything, or because of what you found?

post the other one faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=ga_WeesTq40

K-pop

>nigger larp flag
you are too stupid to realize that it's 404ing because it's bullshit.
you can't fool us for the exact same reason most dogs can't fool a nigger. sadly, though, the real problem is that you're too stupid to figure out what i mean, even though i told you exactly what i meant.

give it up. you are genetically inferior and therefore unable to con the people here.
Stop being a nigger.