>DeZ Aug31
i.imgur.com/3W3YQJe.jpg
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep 3
>SAA reached Deir ez-Zor, 1.8kmto lift the 3 year siege on the city
>SAA enters Uqayribat, IS counter-attack to expell them. Reports SAA withdrew from Jruh, Uqayribat& Naimiyah, fighting ongoing
>RU FM:Rebel forces preparing to use chemical weapons in Daraa
>Hez, IS to exchange prisoners near DeZ border
>Ru FM:Sy de-escalation zones pose no danger to Israel’s security
>Kurdish, Assyrian forces clash in Qamishli City
>Jihadist rebels launch surprise assault in west Aleppo
>US-backed SDF recaptures Darayeh area from IS in Raqqah
>Rebel civil war in Idlib: HTS fights against al-zenki movement
>US-backed forces in SE syria sell arms to IS – fsa defector
>Taliban leader claims that group controls over half of Afghanistan
>Iraqi forces redeploy from Aal Afar to al-hawija ahread of large anti-is operation
>Houthi, Republican Guard forces kill scores of Saudi-led fighters around Yemen
>Captured Syrian pilot with30+soldiers freed by FSA in SE Damascus is prisoner swap
>Philippine army starts its final push to liberate marawi city, IS controls 500-square-meter pocket
>/sg Army 2017 album
myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-just-2500-meters-away-lifting-siege-deir-ezzor/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-army-suffers-heavy-casualties-attack-female-kurdish-unit/
twitter.com/Elly_Ammar/status/904263010923024384
youtube.com/watch?v=SRb1zEZWFi
twitter.com/TruNews/status/904087815369216004
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-seizes-new-points-along-jordanian-border/
almasdarnews.com/article/huge-assault-begins-east-damascus-syrian-army-troops-rain-missiles-enemy-positions/
mobile.twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/904827009964101633
backpagefootball.com/syrias-golden-opportunity-comes-at-the-darkest-of-times/111329/
youtube.com/watch?v=QWIyFIi4iRI
youtube.com/watch?v=p4E9LL_h8kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nth for Filipino Mafia autism!

Nina>D*ma

Bana*

*cringes visually again*

What happened to Bana? Did her mum find a job in a Western news outlet?

>What happened to Bana
She's missing, last seen with a young Mexican """"aid worker""" named Pedro

She now has a nice life in Turkey thanks to Mr. Erdo

aylmao

they don't need to use her anymore because she doesn't garner sympathy as much sympathy as before the liberation.

still not married?
She needs to follow her jihadist friends rules.

Ugly little shite. The gluglus can keep her.

Soon her tweets will be
>"The kebab I ate today wasn't fresh and I got very sick, but not as sick as President Assad! Please bomb us now Mr Erdogan"

>The Syrian army and its allies continue their operations in the south-eastern countryside of Damascus and control the points of the two border posts with Jordan "171" and "172"

Hello lads , anything new?

What did Jihadmin mean by this?

> tfw your British officers and employers left yesterday and you're now facing the SAA on our own, and they are pushing forward

>Breaking: Syrian Army just 2500 meters away from lifting siege on Deir Ezzor
BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:10 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is rapidly advancing at the western outskirts of Deir Ezzor, liberating several meters of territory near the 137th Artillery Brigade Base.

Led by elements of the 17th Division and 5th Legion, the Syrian Arab Army has liberated more than 500 meters of territory this morning, leaving them within 2500 meters of the 137th Brigade Base and lifting the siege on Deir Ezzor.

Once the army reaches the 137th Brigade Base, the first phase of the Deir Ezzor offensive will conclude.

The next phase of the offensive will be to lift the siege on the Deir Ezzor Military Airport, followed by taking control of the entire provincial capital.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-just-2500-meters-away-lifting-siege-deir-ezzor/

>Turkish Army suffers heavy casualties after attack by all-female Kurdish unit
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (10:50 A.M.) – Eight Turkish soldiers have been killed over the past 24 hours due to actions by the PKK’s (Kurdistan Workers’ Party) guerrilla army, a statement by the group read.

On Monday afternoon, an all-female PKK platoon launched a hit-and-run attack on a Turkish military outpost at the Petrut hill in the countryside of Çukurca.

Following the raid, 7 Turkish soldiers lay dead on the battlefield while two sandbag trenches were wrecked and a MG3 machine-gun destroyed.

Shortly after, the Turkish Air Force flew dozens of sorties over the targeted area, hoping to eliminate the PKK fighters. According to the PKK statement, the women retreated into the mountains without suffering any casualties in their own ranks. As they fled the site, it was pounded by howitzers and mortars too.

This rural area, increasingly dangerous for Turkish Army troops, is located in Hakkari province in southern Turkey, a predominately Kurdish region that borders Iraq.

Elsewhere, a second PKK attack struck the Sikera Sipi hilltop in the Semdinli district ( Hakkari
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-army-suffers-heavy-casualties-attack-female-kurdish-unit/

>A total of 3000 men from PMU has reached Sukhnah yesterday,they will form part of DeZ offensive
twitter.com/Elly_Ammar/status/904263010923024384
Here you go PedoPedro

Philippines update:
>reports on Telegram(kek) indicates that Maute Commander and founder Abdullah Maute has indeed been killed
>troops say they have encountered resistance by armed women and children in Marawi
>authorities searched for Islamic militants along the boundary of Buldon town and Mount Cararao, where 100 IS militants had been reported spotted, for 18 hours but found none
>BIFF(IS group) captures camp from Moro Islamic Liberation Front fighers
>Duterte will discuss with Indonesia and Malaysia the possibility of creating a task force to combat Islamic State-inspired militancy
>7 killed in Sulu clash between Abu Sayyaf bandits(IS) and a rivaling family
>military is continuing operations in Basilan against an Abu Sayyaf faction led by Isnilon Hapilon to prevent the terrorists from sending fighters to Marawi City and from launching diversionary attacks
>army confirms that notorious Abu Sayyaf co-commander Abu Asrie and one other Filipino were arrested in Malaysia.
>Duterte says the one of the reason why the siege has taken relatively long is to save as many civilian lives as possible
>government promises to capture IS leader of Philippines Isnilon Hapilon

Unrelated to IS
>5 NPA(commies) rebels surrender in Sultan Kudarat
>Troops kill 2 suspected NPA rebels in Isabela clash
>3 suspected NPA rebels killed in Pangasinan firefight
>2 NPA rebels arrested in Kidapawan; 20 rifles seized, ambush plan foiled
>4 soldiers killed in NPA ambush in Nueva Vizcaya

post theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=SRb1zEZWFi

twitter.com/TruNews/status/904087815369216004

>Nothing new from Jobar in a week

Thanks
But it has been confirmed?
It is a HUGE claim

You're gay or something

kek

>he has never heard Asin
Pleb

>el pedofilio
Reported to Taco FBI

Reposting my DeZ map, is breddy cool tbqh

>BIFF(IS group) captures camp from Moro Islamic Liberation Front fighers

"""""""""""""""""""captures"""""""""""""""""""

Nice Alodia you got there but your post theme is broken as hell.

Id is breddy cool :-DDD

She's destined to be killed in a PKK car bombing.

Haven't seen any confirmation

I didn't realize the most urban part of Dez was the part under IS control, tis gonna be a tough nut to crack that's for sure

ok I have to admit, it's funny when they get BTFO by all female

>Syrian Army seizes new points along Jordanian border
BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:55 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) resumed their offensives in the southeastern countryside of Damascus, targeting the Free Syrian Army’s (FSA) last positions along the Jordanian-Damascus border.

Backed by Hashd Al-Sha’abi (Iraqi paramilitary), the Syrian Arab Army’s 5th Legion attacked garrisons 171 and 172 in southeastern Damascus this morning.

The Syrian Army units and their allies managed to overrun the Free Syrian Army’s defenses and impose full control over these garrisons, further expanding their presence along the Jordanian border.

With this latest advance, the Syrian Arab Army has inched closer to the imperative Tanf Border-Crossing, which is currently occupied by the U.S. military in the southeastern countryside of the Homs Governorate.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-seizes-new-points-along-jordanian-border/

You got it all wrong my nigga. I love Asin. Never heard of Cotabato before though. Sounds like Singkil music.

I'm not gay but I'd let The Tiger touch me before I molest Bananashit.

I know they pushed MILF like only 100m away from a village of 10 people and 2 cocks but I had to make it simple. It's literally nothing

>PMU now
wew

Ah. Good to hear. Although I imply these homos were just giving grounds to each other to weaken the armed forces even further.

Harmala tunnel (last supply line) cut off and fighting continues
almasdarnews.com/article/huge-assault-begins-east-damascus-syrian-army-troops-rain-missiles-enemy-positions/
also, white phosphorous being used

Hashd was PMU..
It mean they would Liberate Northwest Iraq (Qaim etc) from Syria

It was all a trap. SAA getting slaughtered by the thousands. Its Aleppo all over again. Damascus soon!

I count on all of (You)s to come support Syria national football team, in 7 hours from now

What if they'll enter Deir Ezzor by the exact time Syria wins the soccer match?
Propaganda x2

>I'd let The Tiger touch me
I bet you would enjoy it, what a fag smdh

The pic is old, doesn't show the extensive damage in central DeZ.

Literally 11:30pm. Are illegal streams halal?

>I bet you would enjoy it
Everybody would, Santi. Even you. Don't lie.

Captcha: Federal Eduardo

MILF and AFP collaborators are already fighting back so it'll likely be recaptured in a matter of days. Problem here is that MILF was probably outnumbered by BIFF as there's less than 100 of them there, and it's only infantry v infantry

This is the starting 11

there are probably streams, unironically go to reddit soccerstreams for it
unfortunatly I'll be out of my work and in my commute when the game is on

calm down pedro , we're all gay for suhail

If this is true then this offensive isn't going to stop at DeZ.

Trump is going to get BTFO.

God damn I'll be asleep.

this

Has kebab been removed from Myanmar yet?

No kiss = No homo
That's a fact

Can't these homos mobilize more forces? They do it all the time during the times of hostilities against the govt.

>AFP collaborators
Who are these guys? More fringe Moro groups? Crypto-Ilagas? CAFGUS?

hello i am an official from the ASIO office this message is to inform you that we have sent a transcript of the posts you have made to the police force of the kingdom of saudi arabia

that is all

Would , the one on the pic.

What's up, fellow Jihadi? xDD

hopefully soon™

It's AFP soldiers assisting MILFs as part of the peace talks. Or rather it's MILFs assisting AFP although in this case the MILF had the mandate to protect that area

SAA has captured Jaden Smith in DeZ, high on Captagon

mobile.twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/904827009964101633

did you send it by email or by emu?

last minute coalition air strike when?

has dutuerte finished of ISIS yet b t w?

>Rohingya attacks Burmese police
>the absolute madmen retaliates and strikes down on the Rohingyas
>"help world pls we dindu nuffin"

Ah. Understood. Thanks for the assist, Mr. Scand.

>Implying they can order around the victors of their last civil war

Sadly, no. See

lmao

This is the guy who threatened us spaniards recently after the ISIS Barcelona attack.

Since our media is silencing the Deir ez-Zor happening because muh evul Assad and russians it'd be REALLY fun if he is captured or dead (he probably at DeZ). If you come across that info please tell a spaniard so we can spread it and shit all over our media

#notallrohingya
They can't be that bad if Jihadi Julian and Kadyrov are on their side!

SAA are shelling the shit out of Thardeh mountain.

>How Can Syria Be Real If My Eyebrows Are Not Real?

IS already came to Flipland 2 years before his term so they are quite well established still. Yet the military has killed close to 2.000 of them out of the 5.000 estimated force, and factions like Abu Sayyaf and Maute are dwindling by the numbers due to locals getting far more sympathetic to the government and revealing their camps, or simply lack of moral from the rebels, causing them to surrender

Not much news about Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters and Ansar Khalifa Philippines though

near DeZ

Buenas tardes, Papa. Will you guys be welcoming returnees (if you had one) like UK does?

What are these, fellow arms enthusiasts? D-20s?

@Faiayounan

bow you faggots

Can anyone give me a /quickrundown/ on deir-ez-zor? Seems that a lot of the territory the SAA took has been recaptured

Fan maps doesn't represent reaity.

what's it with all these islamist militias popping up everywhere. why do people feel the need to impose their shitty worldview on others all of a sudden. the phillipines aren't opressing anyone so where is the fucking militarism comming from...

afaik they even can beat their wives their... is it just about the porc? i mean i could understand why commies were fighting but where are all these islamofashist faggots comming from.

We'll jail them and feed them chorizo and jamón until they die.

However, most jihadi cells in Spain are found by the police in time. Two factors are at play here - first, we have some of the best trained and experienced anti-terrorist police in the world, and second, Spanish Muslims in Ceuta and Melilla are ready to snitch on jihadis unlike those Moolenbeek fellows who protect them.

>Myanmar Democratization was a Mistake.
Junta did nothing wrong

so basically your muslims are no real muslims
phew spain corrupts anything ...

UHAM UHAM .......... they're coming from a "certain" country

Support Syria football team, support the Qasioun Eagles!

backpagefootball.com/syrias-golden-opportunity-comes-at-the-darkest-of-times/111329/

>At a press conference ahead of Syria’s World Cup qualifying match against Singapore, Fajr Ibrahim, Syria’s then head coach, and midfielder Osama Omari, wore matching white t-shirts imprinted with an image of a smiling President Assad.
>When asked about the t-shirts, Ibrahim answered:
>"This is our president, we are proud Mr Bashar is our president…because this man fights all terrorist groups in the world, he fights for you also. He is the best man in the world."

Match starts in 6 hours. don't forget to come and support your team on I'll come back later to gather our troops

is your band still active pedro ?

youtube.com/watch?v=QWIyFIi4iRI

The cantons shall be linked, and Damascus will fall to the Syrian Democratic Forces

It already happened in the Middle Ages. Al-Andalus stopped being durka jihad very quickly. Andalusian Muslims were more interested in poetry and gardening than butchering infidels for Allah. That's why they were conquered by jihadi Almoravids, Almohads and hardcore Christians. And why they were eventually ethnically cleansed.

We have failed so far at making your people not wear socks and sandals though.

EU CARALHO

I KNOW there is a pic of Assad playing with a soccer ball, He's wearing a suit and is surrounded by more suit guys.
If someone has it, pls post it

saud bro....
can you please have an October revolution and ban religion or something?
i dont hate religious people but your country and its version of religion is fucking the planet up t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=p4E9LL_h8kk

More assad loli for u

lel keep dreaming turd lover.

Yeah well, we can all thank ISIS airforce for that.

Wrong, America and her freedom-loving Kurd allies shall rout the jihadists and authoritarian ASSadists from the field and unite Syria under a federal democracy

fuck off man , i'm just gonna stay in my room and wank all day .

seriously though , neighboring town is protesting , not going very well , lots of people die

also everyone thinks this country is perfect and are brainwashed

Another dank meme.