What's your favourite Jew, Sup Forums?

What's your favourite Jew, Sup Forums?

Mine is Mick from Rocky.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZevpfEK5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Otto Weininger

Mel Brooks. Dude was funny, that's enough.

bobby

Bobby Fischer obviously

How much can you really trust a guy who killed himself? Especially that young!

Harrison Ford.

I loved watching Seinfeld as a kid and he stood by KKKramer when the whole world was shitting on him.

I wish I was more redpilled back then. I was still firmly in the "that's a social no-no and he should say he's sorry or screw him" line of opinion, but I always had the underlying thought it was idiotic the extent people went to destroy his career over a word and one outburst. He apologized. That was good enough for me and that should of been enough.

Now? It's utterly insulting to me that sjw Shit, didn't plainly get a literal backhand to the their gaping worthless mouths, and told to sit their little bitch nobody asses down and shut the fuck right up. Like snickering little motherfucking punk children that should determine jack nothing because they're too damn stupid to consider; because sjw crowd faggots completely are in equivalence. Just squawking dressed up pigs that should be called out for not being actual humans.

Jesus

Hitler.

Trump

I was gonna say this. Good taste, friend. I wish they still showed History of the World part 1 and 2 on tv still.

Do you know what I wish they'd show? Blazing Saddles. Sheriff being a n-ear would cause so much crying and screaming. And you can't cut out that entire scene.
Same with the "I'm sorry about the 'up yours nigger'." line.

Heebie Kikeburger.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZevpfEK5k

Larry David, Einstein and Bobby Fischer.

Stephen Miller and Matthew Weiner

Adolf Hitler

Liar

I love how he's clearly an old Irish boxer in the first film, then once the fucking dollarz come flooding in from the (((producers))) the old man gets renamed Goldschmitt or whatever.

Kikes have such huge fucking egos.