youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
geni.com/people/Catherine-Christian-MacLeod-of-Raasay/6000000010884245749
youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw
youtube.com/watch?v=wKwEkXcmEUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is chosen one of everyone.

YAY! Now glass the world like a good Muslim.

KIKES BTFO

NOW THE JEWS WILL PAY.

it's actually gonna happen lmao.

ISRAEL WILL FALL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Wtf I just read something on here about how Muhammad's last down his lineage will usher in the end of the world FUG

yes.

The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth.The apocalypse is starting now.

If Muhammad is the 1st wouldn't that make Trump the 45th?

come to think of it, it was suspicious how comfortable he was with the saudi sword dance

Can we get the left to apologise to Trump by saying he's related to Muhammad so he can't be racist?

>Muhammad is his own grandson
Wat

Yo trump is an annoited christian.

A official jew that isnt a jew

and the descendant of muhammad

Safe to say HES THE FUCKING GOD EMPEROR

I mean 45th in the line

xD Shadilay and praise kek based magapedes.

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT!!
45TH PRESIDENT
45TH GRANDSON OF MUHAMMED

seriously what the fuck is this real??

I'm also a MacLeod, different spelling though. Time for a DNA test. Will still forever stay loyal to the only original true church of course (Catholic).

My grandfather was something like 3rd cousins to Trump's mother.

Donald Trump was born to bring all 3 of the western world's major religions into alignment.

ISRAEL WILL FALL

ISRAEL WILL FALL

ISRAEL WILL FALL

Dude all 3 abrahamic religions are controlled by the cube worshipping kikes. Christ is a false idol. He represents the demiurge. Im not even joking.

45TH IN LINE
DEAL WITH IT!!
CAN WE PLEASE GET THE MSM TO TALK ABOUT THIS LIKE THEY DID WITH THE BARRON TRUMP BOOKS?

There is a ridiculous amount of proof for the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Also, when people think Christianity and modern satanic (fake) Judaism are the same, they need to be shown some verses.

>"Behold, I will make those of the assembly of Satan who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying, behold I will make them come and fall prostrate at your feet, and they will realize that I love you."

- Revelation 3:9 NABRE (New American Bible Revised Edition)

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

PLUMPFT BTFO

if ops pic is real im praying to allah on my knees

How far the French have fallen...

He's the Mahdi the hidden imam who's returned to be the antichrist.

It has been foretold.

Okay I guess if you wanna believe in a fairy tales that's fine. The bible was written by men. The bible does not define or CONFINE god it's merely there to try and explain god. But God is incomprehensible.

So Trump is the rightful caliph who will both rule and end islam. Sweet.

There were 500 people who witnessed Jesus Christ resurrected, at a time when admitting to such a thing could cost you your life. It's not "fairy tales" when there is so much evidence to prove it correct.

"The sun shall be turned to darkness,
and the moon to blood,
before the coming of the great and splendid day of the Lord,"
- Acts 2:20 NABRE (New American Bible Revised Edition)

Source?

Prove it.

And married his daughter to a jew. Kek. Mohammed BTFO.

If you would take the time to simply watch a movie, it would explain everything much better than I could. It's based on the book "The Case for Christ". An atheist journalist set out to prove the resurrection was false, but found enough evidence to counter his views that he had no choice but to admit he was wrong and that the Bible is true. A good point was made that all of the most popular atheist writers all had awful father issues, which led to their issues with God.

Israel will fall kike

Listen. You can believe a resurrection but how does believing that affect your life? How does walking on water make ur life better? God isn't something external. You gotta look inside urself to find god.

Do you know where you're at?

Oh shit.

The ancestry records appear to go only as far back as Catherine.
geni.com/people/Catherine-Christian-MacLeod-of-Raasay/6000000010884245749

jesus died

>muslim atheist

>The bible does not define or CONFINE god it's merely there to try and explain god. But God is incomprehensible.
Bible literally does talk about how God is not understandable to us. Take your comic book "demiurge" shit somewhere else, nigga.

He's also kek's chosen one.

Isn't he also related to some European nobility?

Does this mean talking shit about Trump (PBUH) is actually Islamophobic?

>binary-thinking

Wasn't Muhammad a white guy?

It has completely changed my life, to be honest with you. Things just make so much more sense. God has saved me many times and has given me signs when I asked for them while my faith was weak. I wouldn't be here typing all of this to you if it wasn't true. I just urge you to join the true original church when you convert, which is Catholic. I am very confident that if you will admit to the truth when you witness it, you will convert and realize God was there all along waiting for you.

>You gotta look inside urself to find god.
stfu you satanist.

It's through that he is related to muhammud. A lot of nobility is related to muhammud, even the queen of england

So trumps the antichrist?

watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw

you guys are so closed minded its almost as bad as jews thinking theyre chosen people.

is a slut in search of god when shes slutting around

Big if true

And was resurrected.

Thank you, it's not a big deal anyways.

And came back to life, and is still alive to this day.

>You gotta look inside urself to find god.
>calls it satanic
user.. I...

>you guys are so closed minded its almost as bad as jews thinking theyre chosen people.
What you literally said was straight out of the satanic doctrine.

Hhahahahah.

Call me what you wanna cal me but i dont worship the demiurge kike shill.

You should kill yourself or ill post merkaba's and shit.

Is this real? Also does kek confirm it? 45th in line, 45th president, DO MY NUMERALS CONFIRM IT? KEK TELL ME.

kek

Truth and checkd

This would mean that he is far family of the Spanish Royal House.

Yes, leaf. I don't expect you to know these things, but it doesn't mean I approve of your leaf ways.

So what do you worship?

Wait is this for real

14:30
>But when he saw the strong wind he became afraid. And starting to sink, he cried out, “Lord, save me!” 31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him, saying to him, “You of little faith, why did you doubt?”
>of little faith
>why did you doubt?
God is within.

Watched it. Seems pretty obvious why they would put this false priest on (((television))). He is wrong on many things. For one, in the Bible it says that in order to go to heaven you must be like children. When it comes to hell, it is also talked about in the Bible and not the invention of the church alone. You have to consider that you might have a false view.

Yeah you're either a shill or mentally retarded I don't have time for this christ garbage

OH SHIT, THEY WILL PUT TRUMP INTO THE ANIMUS

Context leaf. He said God and Jesus were not really God, and that to find God you look inside yourself.

That's luciferian thinking.

So you worship idols that you believe are representations of God? How stupid are you? The holy spirit is inside you. Within and not without. You are made in his image.
You can't be this dumb.

And you're a kike hiding the truth.

Because you have no real argument against it. I'm not judging you at all because satan has deceived many, myself included before. Are you willing to deny the truth because if goes against what you currently believe?

Can't be the muslim antichrist, the muslim antichrist is prophesied to rule for 40 years.

10 TURNS TRUMP LETS GO

Thanks for the info satan ;)

Now fuck off.

bitch suck a dick. You're IGNOREance is turning to arrogance and I hate stupidity.

Luciferian thinking would be pride. "I am God and the light" and not "God and the light are in me".

sick sixes

I agree, but it could also be just egoist or buddhist too. Nice ddigits

Exactly you dont look to an entity for anything you find what you need inside yourself.

Michael Jackson knew what was good.

Wtf are you talking about?

Reject God and Jesus and embrace the Holy Spirit?

Ummmm, leaf logic, right?

Friendly reminder that Muhammad was white and that Islam is the most powerful instrument against kikes and the degeneracy they push.

It's not arrogance. I'm just trying to help you as others helped me. You can say whatever you want, but it still won't make me not want to help you.

Yeah, but if you reject God and Jesus and embrace whatever is inside like that user was talking about, it's luciferian.

Is this actually true or just random names bashed together?

Would be hilarious to use this against moslems I know.

The holy spirit is YOUR FUCKING SOUL. INSIDE OF YOU

Monkey see, monkey do: Most people just tell people what they have been told the truth is. They just accept what others say the truth is, especially if it is what people have been accepting as the truth for thousands of years. It is monkey see, monkey do.

Second-hand truth should not be believed or repeated without checking it out for yourself. The age of playing follow the leader is ending now. Second-hand truth is called hearsay in a court of law, and it is not admissible for an important reason; it has proven not to be a dependable source of the truth.

What could be more irresponsible than saying something is true without knowing beyond a reasonable doubt that it is true? Billions of people are doing it. Religion is life and death, and it is even more important to be sure something is true, because your current life is based on it, and your immortal life depends on it.

dear god, even the devil approve it with a get denial.

I'm simply pointing this out. He's not wrong in this regard.
Jesus was the son of God. The truth is that all of mankind are the sons of God. Showing people this was the messiah's mission.

God is a metaphor for that which transcends all levels of intellectual thought. It’s as simple as that. Joseph Campbell

You can't chase the horizon just like you can find god look outwardly. It's inside yourself.

"this little light of mine im gonna let it shine."\

gospel music knows whats good.

Well said.
youtube.com/watch?v=wKwEkXcmEUQ

Also, a fair warning to you my Christian brother, the whole (((alien))) agenda is a satanic lie. Just so you know.
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

Must be a misunderstanding on my part. You reject the notion of finding God in yourself and I thought you were describing that God is found outside.

You're from /x aren't you?

Funny how we know exactly all of his ancestors when I don't even know my father.

>Second-hand truth should not be believed or repeated without checking it out for yourself.
So I take you must have read The Book of Luke and The Book of Mark before rejecting Christ?

>Must be a misunderstanding on my part. You reject the notion of finding God in yourself and I thought you were describing that God is found outside.
I think you just missed the first part of the conversation where he said to reject Christ and the Father and just look inside yourself to find God.

I know the Holy Spirit makes its dwelling place within the body of those that will be saved.

Look at my other gets.

No, but i can prolly tell youre under 20 years old.

truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/

You're a heretic, you think praying and going to church saves you. but you probably dont even take any action or initiative yourself to make this world a better place. Shame on you.

You should stop reading commentaries on The Bible and just read the Bible itself. Book of Luke and Book of Mark are good places to start.

I'd wager most of us were athiests until our 20s and then grew out of it and found God. Accepting God then leads to Christianity as the knowledge revealed to you ends up matching The Bible, sometimes word for word (passages you never read or knew about before hand).